Im such an attention seeking cunt should i relapse and self harm again or leave it in my past

im such an attention seeking cunt should i relapse and self harm again or leave it in my past

Do it faggot

Boi dont go back to that bs

depends. are you 15? cause if not, you just gonna get laughed at nigga adults dont do that shit, they drink themselves to death as a cry for help

How about you get off Sup Forums, go the fuck to sleep at a more reasonable hour, use your anguish and pissy mental state to fuel some motivation, get in better shape, get more confident, go tear up some pussy or some dik (I don't judge your faggotry OP), and stop being a bitch. Life sucks, so take it by the reigns and face fuck it.

You should do it some more. You know you love it.

You wanna talk op?

Pain is the greatest feeling in the world! Go for it!

Guess OP anhero'd.

Tell us why you do that? If you like it you should seek for help

I remember when I was a depressed 15 year old fag lord... I cut myself all the time. I'm 24 now and I look at my scars and just cringe. I have these scars forever now be a use I wanted to be a depressed fag lord and not do anything about it. These scars are like a tattoo now... A reminder of how I was a fucking nigger in the past forever.

Such Progressism

"selfharming men" = gay beta faggots!

don't be a pussy, if you want to self-harm, do it right. be committed. kill yourself.

im a 18 yr old girl lol

You know the rules

have a doggo for being right

You just have to learn healthy coping skills. It sounds cliché, but you have to do something you enjoy that isn't harmful to get your mind off of what's upsetting you. I was in the mental hospital for attempted suicide and while I was in there I got upset and found a way to cut my arm. They talked to me about coping skills and asked me what some things were that I enjoyed doing. The main thing I use to get through things now is music. I still think about cutting myself, but I'm able to keep myself from picking up a knife or a razor because I use music to help me get through it. Just find out what works for you. You can get through this.

there are many ways to seek attention, showing tits is one of them. how about you give it a try?

"hey guys I used to cut myself, should I do it again? or stop?"

I don't see how anyone could be stupid enough to not see the answer to that question, so here you go. my attention. good job OP, ya did it

now go learn a different way to get attention. try, maybe, being impressive. or doing something unique that doesn't include hurting yourself or essentially begging for attention.

or is this what you want? do you want to be put down, so you can feel sorry for yourself and blame the world? is that really your end goal?
if that's the case, yeah, sure, hurt yourself I don't give a fuck

op isnt trying to cope with anything though, he admits it's for attention

Well, I would say that you shouldn't do it. But considering you're an 18 y/o girl attention seeking on Sup Forums, I'd say theres a decent chance you're my stupid ex, so do it faggot

also post tits

no one give op anymore attention until we get tits with timestamp

yeah i think it has enough. no one reply until we see a timestamp.

Then he needs to learn how to seek attention in healthier ways.

im i said i was attention seeking within the first 4 words stfu

tits or gtfo