1. You're country

1. You're country
2. What's the second most common language in your country?

>1. Ameriga
>2. Spanish

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volga_Bulgaria
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lwUQlkAUQDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a nice pic!

Welsh I think

1) Russia
2) Tatar

ITT we laugh at Ireland

1. Russia
2. Tatar language. I'm from Tatarstan, btw. Ask me anything.

why polish?

Thanks. It's my backyard.
Did not know this. Did Tatars have their own country prior to Russian territorial expansion?

That's sad.

Mandarin

where?

Yep
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volga_Bulgaria

Because no force on earth is strong enough to keep poles in their own country. Even the threat of having to live in Ireland.

>2. What's the second most common language in your country?
Nahuatl most likely, though several mayans languages are very similar, Yucatec, Tzeltal, Tzoltzil and Chol.

>Brazil
>German

Right now it's probably Polish.

1. France
2. French

1- Bolivia
2- Quechua

It used to be g*rman until recently, but now its ukr*inian

It's English

How used is tatar in Tatarstan?

spain
american

About 40% here speak it. There are Tatar TV channels, newspapers. Every street sign and announcement in public transport is doubled in Tatar (in addition to Russian). It's mostly a family language. People use Russian by default, but can switch to Tatar if everyone in a room speaks it.
It's mandatory to learn Tatar in schools, but Russians learn it as a foreign language (like English, for instance) from the basics, while the course for Tatars is deeper and focused on grammar and literature.

Is tatar used outside of Tatarstan (ex: other parts of Volga basin)?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lwUQlkAUQDI
In st.petersburg

1. Paragoy
2. Spanish

what do finns think of spaniards? what will happen when i visit and move to helsinki?

holyfuck paraguay has internet? why do i not know anything about your country despite us sharing a language? show me the best thing about your country

It's widely used in Bashkortostan and some regions of Ulyanovsk Oblast' that are close to Tatarstan.

Are tatars able to understand azeri or kazakh easily?

Spain
Catalá (including Valenciá, you are not a real language)
no

>2011
it's much more than 2% now, perhaps 5-10%.