Let's say that i hypothetically won the lottery and hypothetically have a crush on japanese girls...

Let's say that i hypothetically won the lottery and hypothetically have a crush on japanese girls, if i were to hypothetically travel to Japan what places would i found japanese girls that are into western guys, hypothetically speaking

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBfWKmRFTjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ikebukuro shopping district

Have you tried? How easy it was?

Just buy one in china

Just go to red light districts. I'm studying abroad in Osaka next semester and I'm planning to make at least one stop in one of the brothel areas. Otherwise I hear there's a rad place in Tokyo where you pretty much pay to get bathed by multiple women who then proceed to fuck you in the bath.

As a westerner thy will only let you fuck chinese or other immigrant girls. Never japanese girls.

Still good tbh

pretty easy i visited a bud in the military we got with 2 girls each in two days

You just have to find the right place, and knowing how to speak Japanese helps.

Speaking japanese is the bigger problem, i still could save the money and learn the basics of the language first

Yeah, the language is a bitch. I'm on my 4th year of it. Had to deal with autistic weaboo classmates for the first 2 years of general shit. Now it's mostly people who want to teach English out there or just travel.

I tried to learn when i was in high school because i wanted to be a diplomat, surprisingly there was no weebs in the class

Tbh op if you're trying to snag a relationship maybe hit up a small country town out there. In some of the off grid towns they've literally only ever met native Japanese people and they're pretty fond of new people. Although the northern areas are a lot more xenophobic so it's not an exact fact.

I'm really thinking about having a relationship just to see how it works out

Gas panic in shibuya.

Why not just use your immense wealth to pay for a 10/10 Japanese cutie in your own country?

user, japan is a little bit xenophobic in rural areas, but I bet maybe in the cities you might find love there. Also legal age is 13 there, so no need to worry about that.

>brazil

No thanks

13 is a national legal age, but each prefecture can set their own one higher, which they usually do.

Japs are 5'5 with 4inch dicks, any regular guy would be a god

man i'm tall and hung af and kind of want to see the reaction

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I'm a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

tfw 1,78

Anywhere really. I met my girlfriend near the Kyoto station.

dude, to high to even fucking get what you are trying to imply here

As trollbait as this is, they exist in staggering numbers everywhere in north america

Japan has a few shopping centers. China basically sells them though, as points out. And you'd get rushed by thirsty pussy in any Singapore nightclub. Thailand rents them out, but you'll get like 3 diseases I've heard, so I've avoided.

Roppongi

If you are looking for a real relationship watch out for gaijin hunters.
>They hang around foreigners just for drinks or free shit

Made me think of this
youtube.com/watch?v=TBfWKmRFTjM

WTF are you the guy who won 55million alone in mega sena days ago?

1,78 isn't a good height where i live, and i assume is the same in other countries