Hey Sup Forums, I'm going to finally do it today. I've made a plan and a contingency plan for killing myself...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm going to finally do it today. I've made a plan and a contingency plan for killing myself. I'm going to first try the Exit Hood/Bag, but if I can't find a helium tank with more helium than 80% then I'm going to go buy a shotgun.

Honestly though the shotgun method kinda spooks me out (and it's going to end up making a huge mess for the sad fuck that ends up finding me). So I'm here for some help so I don't pussy out of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpKtxEE4KPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can you post nudes first ty

Please pussy out of it.

Why the fuck would you ever kill yourself. You've already heard the "don't do it, there's so much to live for" hundreds of times, so i'm not gonna say it again, but it's true though. Don't do it OP.

Sorry I'm not gay.

Live stream it bitch.

>80%
You will need to buy it online
>shotgun
Unless you got an arms dealer, you have a 3-5 day waiting period before you get your gun

You didnt think any of this through

bump

The only thing I've ever been interested in is computers and I'm sucking ass at it. Pretty much everyone in my family (including myself) is disappointed. I'm pretty mentally ill (I'm starting to notice I'm losing touch with reality) so I shouldn't have children. That means no relationships.

Every waking moment is hell on earth which leads me to believe that this reality we are living in is either hell or some sort of prison. I hate everything about myself and I've wanted to kill myself for years now.

Yeah good thing you're killing yourself

No time like the present for an hero.

Don’t do it OP
If you kill your self using a shotgun, then that counts as under the deaths by gun statistic

My internet is pretty shitty so I don't think that'll work.
There are some places near me that also sell other inert gasses. I don't think I have that long of a waiting period where I live, but in either case I just have to wait a few days.
Cool, not like it will affect me, this country is going to shit anyways.

Set a goal. Kill yourself after you have achieved a penta. If you have, then go for it man. After that, what else is there to live for?

Streeaamm itttt

Please you are in a fgt. Sup Forums board don´t let the words reach you !!!

Maybe i can´t stop you buy i ... i think you can do it in life.

Start a small project that you like to enjoy.

Dude. I'm mentally Ill myself. Schizophrenic since 19. I'm 26 now. Holy hell my life completely turned into a chaotic piece of shit. I could barely think coherently.
All I'm saying is, even from my perspective, it can get better. I'm happy and living life to an extent I thought not possible and I've had a rough 8 years. Going through my struggle in my life was worth the happiness I have now.

youtube.com/watch?v=jpKtxEE4KPQ

I mean if you don't have any happy days you might as well off yourself, but you have to be pretty fucked up in the head to not have any happy days/moments.

Doncha wanna see if it's Trump in 2020 first?

This

>I shouldn't have children. That means no relationships.
what? Are you a christian fundamentalist or something?

You're just depressed man. One third of the world population is, just shovel your way out of the shit.

I appreciate the kind words user, but if I don't believe in myself then what can I expect to achieve? I don't want to end up like one of those manchildren who live off of their parents.
I was diagnosed with some form of psychosis years ago, but for some reason it went away. I'm guessing it's starting to come back. If the past decade has been shit for me and it takes another decade for it to get better... well I don't want to live that kind of life.
Thanks for the song user. I hope my suicide IS painless though.
I do have happy moments, but it's only when I'm distracting myself with drugs or anime or games. The moment I'm no longer distracted, everything comes back.

Do it closer to halloween and see how long it takes for people to realize it's not a halloween decoration.

Whats the point of being in a relationship if I'm bound to ruin it or can't have children? And yeah I'm depressed, have been for years. Nothing has ever worked (except for lsd but where am I going to find that these days?). I've been trying to deal with it for a long time but I'm done with this shit.

Andy?

>well I don't want to live that kind of life
Well, I can't help you. I have no desire to push a pussy to one side of the fence or the other. Do what you want and don't bother me with these weak cries of help.

Yes. I am him. H

Why do you want to die?

Good guess, heh.

Good, I never asked you to "save myself" or some shit. I asked people for motivation towards pulling that trigger.

I rather not waste my time. Who cares what you do.

bro, as someone has already said, dont do it
it will be hard but just try and change your mindset, like when you wake up, just try being happy right at the start of the day
im in a shit place right now and hate myself for it but im not killing myself, ive been there before and told myself i wasnt going back
as another user said, start a small project that you enjoy! this would massivly help

Exactly, no one cares my dude.
See my other posts.

Yeah, it ultimately comes down to your family might tear up at your funeral and then nobody will remember you except for the occasion where someone brings up your name and then they are like, "Oh yeah, remember that guy?" and then continue on with the convo. I say don't do it so that you can work hard and make a name for yourself and create a positive impact to the people around you, but it is your choice.

A relationship means also mutual help. And also means you're not just auto-referencing.
Means a lot of things. You're depressed so you tend to obscure the bright side, but just take some risks. Nothing works until you want it to work. I mean, you _really_ want it.

Dude if you don't want to live a shitty life as a manchild, then just try to figure out what you do want and start making steps to get to where you need to go. Honestly I'm in the same spot and have no right to be a voice of reason, but it just seems like it would be nicer to work my way out of this rut then to actually off myself.

If you create a positive impact, then people will remember you. That is up to you, or you can play easy mode and just pull the trigger to end it all. Never to know what could have been of your life, or what you could have done for the people around you.

You want to kill yourself? I'm not here to stop you since it won't affect me in any way possible. But I do care for that one person that will find your corspe and be mentally I'll forever. I'd say you are better off digging your own grave putting yourself in that dug hole and kill yourself.

>Exactly, no one cares my dude.
Why do you want to bring people down to the level of assisted suicide. Why suck the humanity out of an individual before you croak? You don't want to die, so stop being a pussy.

How do you know me?

So close for trips...

Anytime I've tried even being just friends with a girl led to me being considered creepy. I guess I just have that kind of an aura.
I'm garbage at what I want to be. I'm just not smart enough.
You say that and yet we don't even know if the life we live is actually taking place in reality.
Do you honestly think people are inherently good? People are inherently animals, and animals only care about themselves.

Do you have any other interests than computers? Complete a career questionnaire. It'll highlight your key points, things you're good at and it'll help you strive. It sounds cliche but think of yourself as if you're in a movie. The main plot and the character succeeding straight away would be boring without the build up and tough times. Just because you're going through a tough patch that doesn't mean it'll last forever. You'll make it out, growing stronger from your experiences and look back. You'll know when happiness comes to you. My words may not mean much but I was in the same situation before where my partner left me because I was going crazy, I felt like everything was going wrong and I'd have no success in a job or education. I wanted to kill myself instantly but I just decided to hold on for a week. At the time I thought it wouldn't make much of a difference but I just did it for the sake of seeing what happens. Over time, week after week, things weren't so bad. I'm still alive even though I couldve been dead long ego without knowing what happens. I'm in a better place now and so believe me when I say it gets better.

>Do you honestly think people are inherently good? People are inherently animals, and animals only care about themselves.
No, but we still have a conscious. I only care about myself, but if I helped another person kill themselves I'd feel terrible. Why put that pain on someone else before you die? Because, fuck it? You are depressed right now and not thinking clearly. Sure, we all deserve death because of our nature, possibly, but there is good brief moments that can define a better existence. Maybe I'm rambling.. If you want to die that's on you.. I'm not coaxing ur dumbass through it, though. I think you should live on.. Life aint easy..

Who gives a shit if you are garbage at what you want to be, you have the benefit of at least knowing what you want to do. The only way to stop being garbage at whatever it is you want to be is to work hard at it.

That's the fascinating thing about consciousness; animals could very well be aware as well. But you're right, I'm depressed and not thinking clearly. The only problem is that I don't know what thinking clearly is actually like seeing how I've been depressed for as long as I can remember.

listen, life is extremely pointless and you better have this chance of something good and not kill yourself. just stay alive, trust me.

They are aware. They speak with body language all of the time. Life can be depressing as fuck, but through struggle good things can happen. I've entered a good mood recently and I wish you can feel it. I completely understand how rough life can be. For me, it's almost winter, I'm ready for it to get cold so I can feel my whole body, wear sweaters and shit. Play video games, focus on my not so distant future. Simple shit..

Try psilocybin mushrooms before you do it. You don't have anything to loose on it.

Except having an incredibly bad trip. Why would you ever take psychedelics if you want to kill yourself. Just sounds like a bad time.

This, except lsd instead.

Who cares if you are going to off yourself anyways?

I care, seeing how I'd rather be depressed and hate my life before killing myself than feel like I am actually in hell and then kill myself.

Probably already made up your mind if this isnt bait, but don't fucking kill yourself, dont listen to these edgelords. If your folks are dissapointed then whatever, but i doubt they want you dead. Apply yourself some other way, look into skills that have to do with computers. And even if that doesn't help, if you fuck up somehow you'll end up in incredible, unfathomable agony. Sure, im just some user on the internet, but actually dont do it.

It's a bit upsetting that I made up my mind so early in the morning. I don't want to go through all the trouble of buying what I need just to pussy out in the end.

Well, OP, I'm about to go to bed. (Scheduled is flipped because I don't have a job and I'm living off welfare) I don't have any answers for you, but you're strong - I can tell. Face your shit, OP. Don't give up. Take care.

Perhaps you're right, I mean, I've lasted this long right? I just don't think I have anything left. I don't know what to do.