>mom wants me to date
>try on weekends
>tinder since that is the only thing I know
>few dates
>meet girl, like her
>end up going out
>a year later, mom dies
>girl doesn't know, that day she breaks up with me
>too sad and too stunned to say anything.
>"user please say something"
>I just hang up, never answer my phone to her again. Keep cell phone with the countless texts and the messages never listening to them
>funeral happens, mom burried next to dad
>live in house a little while but have to sell because I can't afford it on my own.
>sister tells me try room mates
>do that
>room mates are the worst
>get into fight with one over late payements
>asshole leaves and the other one does too
>stuck alone again
>have to sell house because none of us can afford it
>move in with sister for a bit but only for a few weeks
>move in with bro but same
>can't afford an apt on my salary
>try looking for better but no luck.

Cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

chat.whatsapp.com/BUiRSjgmMpu6DfHxG6S7Dd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im gonna post just to mess with the flow

noone cares

Courage user..

become a van dweller

pls cont, user. it'll help to let it out. we're here.

OP, where'd you go?

>have to move out of bros
>no fiends and but find roomie
>roomie is cool but months later tells me he got engages and he wants to move fiance in
>fiance hates me being thers
>ask to leave
>find another roomie, female
>8/10 but has a nasty attitude
>kicks me out a year later
>loose my job and end up homeless
>sleep in park
>get arrested since I kept coming back
>spend 5 months on the streets 5 fucking months
>apply to the marines but too old
>finally I get my shit together again
>find another job living in crappy apt but it beats living in streets
>2 years later..

I'm hear typing my shitty life story to you. I work hard and I have no life. This is the first time in years after my dad died that I came back to Sup Forums.

Don't be neet.

I'm glad you've got a job and a roof over your head. I've always found that living alone in a small, shitty apartment beats living in a bigger apartment with roommate(s).

OP here again. I reactivated my old phone just to here what my ex gf from back then said.

>Typical user whats going on?
>please call me back
>please user lets not leave it at this
>starts getting pissed
>calls me every name in the book
>somehow finds out my mom died that very same day
>she is regretful
>calls to say give me space

Finally check my facebook which hasn't been updated or logged on since

>messaged me every week to see how I was
>updates me on her life
>this stops for a while
>somehow hears I was homeless
>user if you ever get this please contact me I want to help

Looked at her page, shes engaged with a kid on the way. I deleted the messages but I regret it.

but it's illegal for me to be a 13 yr olds boyfriend

I know there is no light at the end of the tunnel for me in this story but I had to vent and what I want to get at is for Sup Forumsros to try to stop being neet and not take the fact you have a roof over your head for granted. Your parents will be gone one day and it's up to you to fend for yourself. All of those days spent lurking here, playing videya for hours on end without doing anything to better tour situation isn't going to save you from life.

I just want to get that out there. Even for me. That was hell and I was close to suicide many times.

Never go back and revisit old relationships. Look at the here and now and what's ahead.

was it a nasty brown baby?
i had a dream about this recently.
your life sucks, welcome to capitalism and the gentrification of your community/society.
if you don't resort to the psychopaths demands of evil doings for profit (where they can have you arrested at any moment) or obviously born into their elite family, you're left to rot.
what a wonderful world.

protip: no one decent exists on this gay earth. people are all just walking talking sacks of shit

Forgive the typos. On my shitty smart phone.

I'd love to tell you that there's a rainbow around the corner, but I don't know. Only way to find out is to go around the corner. It's what I try to do. Sometimes I'm better at it than others. Most of the time there isn't anything but rejection and depression. Once in a while I do find one and then I'm happy-ish for a short while.

Not like I still love her. Tbh I was too devasted with my mom's death to even deal with heartbreak. I was struggling so much after her death that I had no time to dwell on my ex. Gradually just remembered the good times even when I was homeless.

I don't hold it against her. Even if she felt bad, she didn't know that day. She was going to break up with me eventually the way I see it so it doesn't matter to me.

I'm contemplating whether or not to let her know I am okay now and thank her for her well wishes. I just want her to stop feeling obligated to message me but idk what the reaction would be because the fact I sort of ignored her.

You should tell her your ok bro.
Would probably make her feel alot better.
Even if Karma turns out to be bullshit and not exist, it wont cost you much and will probably make her feel better about everything.

Marines*

Op here. Dealt with depression even when I was neet. What I find is that depression hinders a lot. You gotta do what you gotta do. I am surprised I didn't commit suicide to be perfectly honest.

why did some faggot mod hide this thread for me?

block her you tool. she's only messaging you out of pity, and she sees you're a sucker/loser who can always be a fall back for her selfish desires.

If you are fit, and want to join army.
You can apply for french foreign legion.
Not the best but still, it is a chance.

israel too

OP here

She is with a white dude but the baby looks a little tan 0_o. He is a Hillary supporter too sooo.. Jk they all look happy. Just trying to keep a sense of humor.

On a serious note. I can't say I agree with you fully. There are some very good people out here and I did come across them even when I was homeless. There is a family in the building next to mine and they are very wonderful people. I talk to them when I can, husband, wife, a son in his 20's, and their other kids. All good people.
>Sup Forums face when the family is black.

The US military allows you to join until 31 as well and he says he is 29 so I'm sure he is mistaken anyway.

>There are some very good people out here
one in a million. whome have no power, so it really doesn't matter how good they are.

OP here

user, with what I been through, do you think that I am really concerned with people's views and opinions of me? I've treated like shit, called every name in the book, hassled by cops to even care if some girl I use to be involved with looks at me like I'm a charity case.

Kind of want you to message her just to see what happens but idk if it would be the best realistically

Whats the image in the OP from?

>do you think that I am really concerned with people's views and opinions of me?
irrelevant and that was never the subject, you fucking tool

chat.whatsapp.com/BUiRSjgmMpu6DfHxG6S7Dd

Point is I could care less if she views me as a loser. And yes, if you say I am a tool, you are correct otherwise I would never had too hard after my parents died. I am whatever you say I am, user.

Hey OP, life can be better, life can also be a lot worse.

>be me
>had a useless biology degree
>illegal chink worker (not usa)
>work at construct site at a lower wage then the citizen (around 40%)
>dodge polices to avoid ID check
>sleep with other illegal chinks to reduce rent
>one of them snore every night, make me hard to sleep.
>Everyday on my way to work, I keep thinking about kill myself.
>Had a lover, break up because of reasons.
>Dad is death, left me a small house and quite some debt.
>Work illegal to paid those debt.

On the bright side, you are a USA citizen, at least your bottom line salary is affordable for some living condition.

Well that maybe so but it went a long way for me.

holy shit you're stupid, the fact that she'll use you for her selfish gains is all that the post was telling you
you oversensitive sissy ass bitch faggot

which is why you're back on Sup Forums crying about your fictional life

>getting arrested for vagrancy
I never understood why being homeless is a crime

Why the fuck didn't you just apply to teach English in India or Africa? As long as you're a white male they don't care about a degree or actual teaching ability. You would've been close to the top of the social structure almost overnight.

loitering and shitting up a place is never good.
homeless bring drugs, violent crimes and litter.
also they don't pay taxes nor do they empower the psychopaths in power, so their very existence is a threat to the elites.

>teaching niggers and poo in loos
You gotta have SOME standards

>implying he speaks street shitter or clickgibberish

>loitering and shitting up a place is never good.
>homeless bring drugs, violent crimes and litter.
That don't make it right to punish someone just because he's down on his luck

Was meant for

He's a homeless guy with no prospects and over 30, beggars can't be choosers, and whites in India and Africa are chad as fuck even if they act beta.

You'll learn through immersion.

>me in charge of quoting the correct posts

Venting is the word and if it was fiction I would have no purpose to type it other than to end it with Cotton Eyed Joe.

Believe what you want, user.

OP here.

Your attempt at trolling sucks just saying. But if you are truly being for real, she isn't using me because I haven't given her the time of day since then. For all she knows I can be dead and she's typing to no one. My issue was wether or not I should contact her and tell her I'm okay so she can stop feeling obligated to message me.

seconding this

>that pic
I'm supposed to be a good loyal friend? No. For starters I still don't know how to make a friend and secondly I hate people now.

Maybe not having friends is what I needed? Maybe I need to be not friends with other people. I am already the person I needed when I was younger. I was the person I needed when I was younger when I was younger.

I needed a friend like me who had no friends because I had no friends because I have no friends because I had no friends because I have no friends because I had no friends...

Just let her waste her time. I assume the two of you had a good thing going and she ruined it. You're not obligated to let her know where you are or what you're doing or if you're even alive.

OP here. That sucks balls Sup Forumsro. I hope you can make it better for you. I also hated my old job as well, I felt like that too.

>Your attempt at trolling sucks just saying.
who the fuck is trolling?
user posting what people on this hell are all bout, is not trolling.
is yous trolling?
you can't seem to comprehend the fact that there's nothing good to come from talking to her, yet all you focus on is the part that he called you a tool (which was rather fitting given the scenario)

>For all she knows I can be dead and she's typing to no one
see how she's messaging you for her own self gratification and to negate any feelings of guilt for being such a piece of shit?
don't fall for the trap that is woman user

I don't know, I have no other option or future at all.
At least for now.

kek
deport me or not, I'm already dying inside.
And I never being to USA.

I feel sorry for you bro but how the fuck do you end up like this? I didnt even try to work hard during school n shit and im a manager in a multimilion dollar company at age 26

>not in America
>illegal chink
Doesn't matter, you have to go back.

So I am a tool because I want her to stop messaging me? I am sorry I am a tool I guess because it's just really annoying to be pitied like that. I really have nothing against her and that is why I contemplated on telling her I'm okay. Not like I want to have any sort of contact or relationship with her.

They are just trolls, ignore them.

How did you go 29+ years in life and still not acquire enough skills to afford housing?

How is it that both your parents died and between their two estates there was STILL a mortgage on the house?

Low tier bait.

>I'm already dying inside.
that's because you're not living amongst your own people.
you could always legally immigrate, y'know..

Then I should probably block her then. Just felt that I should tell her I am okay and thank you for the wishes,put an end to her doing that and be on my merry way. Just want to close that chapter.

If you can somehow convince her to hook with you you could record it and show it to her husband to get back at her for being a piece of shit.

>So I am a tool because I want her to stop messaging me?
does fagbook not have block/mute functions?
are you really this fucking dense?
the fuck do you need that shit for anyways? you hadn't logged on for years, just ignore the account or even make a new one.

OP here. Being a slacker, Being neet after college, bad decisions, luck of the draw is what did me in.

that's a bit extreme

> french foreign legion
wasn't talking about the US military you fucking mongoloid.

>>tbh

did not filter to desu?

Sort yourself out OP

Not about that troll life. No point.

I'm living among my illegal kins who have no desire to blend in and adapt to the country we are currently in.
Even those legal immigrant act like this is their home now.
You see China-town everywhere, because they choose not to integrate, they came to your countries because they had it worse at their own country, then they turn your country into their country, bit by bit.
I don't have the point or money to legally immigrate, I come in by ship, fucking cargo ship.
I don't have friends, don't have a place that I can say this is my home. No.
I never feel belongs, and here I am, live like a low life scum. full of depress feeling.
Y'know, sometimes things just won't work out.
The wheel of life is too heavy, it push you down hill because this is just the way of life.

OP here

Well.. Low qual. bait yet you are here.

You could always go back to your country. Or move to South Korea

>I'm hear

Stay in school, kids

So OP pic recommends me to be a girl?

Gooks and Nips won't accept others.
The only reasons I'm here is because I need money.
And I will never make that kind of money in my country.
So I worked at here, paid my debt, get some saving, then I fucking go back.

OP here

I just chose that photo because it was the only one I had on my phone. Didn't think twice. If you want to be a female, go for it.
If that is who you need/ed to be, go be that and be the best trap you can be.

Its not too late tho bro, you can still do this

OP here.

You know, with everything I been through, even though my life is shit, I just survived a even shittier situation. What I am doing is gathering ideas and seeing how I can make them work. In all that shit I endured and the times where I wanted to kill myself, I always said there has to be better because they're happy people living wonderful lives in this world. Maybe it isn't meant for me but I am entitled to work hard at getting it.

Women live life on easy mode. Becoming one is probably the single best thing you could do to improve your life's prospects.

Write a fucking book. Even if your journey was just to mediocrity at the time it sounds like a long one. So if you value your suffering and would like to spare others the experience then write it out and maybe profit from it. If you're successful then you may even buy some time to focus on yourself.

What is it with you gooks/chinks? You come to our countries and you don't want anything to do with the people. You are racist as fuck. We are not asking you give up your customs, but you should at least do as the fucking Romans do if you are in Rome.

If any of us were to live in your country, we are expected to assimilate, learn you language, respect your native people.

Let me guess, you are a white American saying this?

What part of his post was wrong?

Because white cultures are not the default culture of America, there is not default culture. People come here because they can live how they please. That was the entire point of creating a nation like America. Speaking English and understanding the laws and system of government is the only requirements. To think I have to live how you expect me to is un-American. I came here, I live by the laws, I speak English... as for anything else, fuck you.

>refusing to immigrate to become legal citizens
this alone is the very definition of illegal
>doesn't pay taxes
>undercuts local workers by working at half the price
they're literally cancer

Every plot of land has switched hands at one time or another. Go ahead and tell me what tribe inhabited any US state before the white man. I'll tell you the former tribe they raped and murdered to get that land. At the end of the day, you must adapt to the customs of the people who built the nation you're residing in, not the ones who lost hundreds of years ago.

And not only white people built American. So thanks for proving proof for my own point.

When did I say I was illegal? I am an American citizen of Vietnamese heritage. Does that both you that we might take our shoes off before entering the house? Or that I might eat different than you? Design my house differently? I don't understand your point.

List off a few major contributors to American society who share your ethnicity

the user clearly stated he was illegal, faggot, go back to playing runescape or LoL

Nah, I don't have to. I am here legally, I follow the laws, I contribute to society every day. What I do in my personal life doesn't concern you. Perhaps you are the one living in the past, with "muh people conquered this land." Well perhaps your people will lose it too like those before them, because cultures in America are mixing, so there will never be a dominate culture in America again. American culture is the mixing of various cultures. The forefathers even thought this way, that any man may come here and lives as he wishes, within accordance to the America constitution. There is no "but you have to convert your way of life to be just like the Europeans who came here." Sorry it triggers you that I can speak other languages, cook my ethnic food, and generally live how I please. That is what it means to be American. Not you definition. I define myself, in accordance with American law and my beliefs, I am a true American.

and now you're the ones being conquered whose land is switching hands to.

That was not me, quote the posts where I said it. I joined in the thread with my first post here:

well good for you then, stop being a dense bitch and state that early on in the conversation rather than carrying on leading the assumed role of the previous shitposter

legit question for you niggergook, why do you faggots spam
>you mad whyte boiz
all day?

In regards to the picture, it is human instinct to squat when you poop in the wild. So if someone has never used a toilet before, squatting would be the logical way to attempt to use a toilet.