What's the rudest thing another country has ever done to yours?

What's the rudest thing another country has ever done to yours?

>Britain
>when America stabbed us in the back during the Suez Crisis

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turbot_War
bbc.co.uk/history/ww2peopleswar/timeline/factfiles/nonflash/a1138501.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We figuratively rebelled and started an alliance with your greatest enemy, simply because you guys raised taxes slightly

We're also the reason there's so many blacks in your country

We had to send all our soldiers to help Britain in the war then we asked them to defend us they didn't and we had to ask Americans for help.

Can you belive that Paraguay invadaded a small Brazilian town? Naturally we went there and merdered 95% of the male population of paraguay. But i still think they own us something for that brutal act.

>tfw can't think of one
>every dick move another country did to us was just backfire in war

looking back we were some lucky bastards. Never got backstabbed or attacked for no reason.
I guess Italy switching sides is an option.

That's because we had troops in Asia, but they they got blitzed by the Nips. Fortunately, the yanks weren't in the war when the worst happened.

Russia
US destroyed SU and then abandoned it instead of supporing it making new generations of russians love America.

Wasn't really a backstab so much as Whitehall being deluded enough to think the ami was their "friend"

To be fair, it was a dick move to not back us up in Iraq even though the war was stupid. That's how alliances work.

The US helped you out with Libya despite having no interest in the region.

>Puerto Rico
>They brought us Reggetón

would you really want russia to become another neoliberal european union cocksucker like the rest of the countries in western europe?

Flag
Rudest thing was when Estonia changed their currency to euros and started to increase the price of booze little by little. There is almost no profit anymore in taking the ferry from Helsinki to Estapoop and returning with a car full of booze. Price of beer cans and hard liqour in Estonia used to be a quarter of what it was in Finland, now it's more like 5/6ths of the Finnish price.

We thought Yeltsin had it

Your parents destroyed it not leaving their homes in 1993

Nor him, nor US, I think, soviet oligarchy decided to live some better through stealing national property.

Canada

When Spaniards tried to steal our fish

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turbot_War

No, that's how vassalitude works. You wanted vassals, not allies. Allies have the duty to call each others bullshit, which was the case.
As for the Lybian war, it was mainly a proxy war against some guy who was threatening the petrodollar policy by trying to create a non-dollar-operated oil market (just like, what a coincidence, Saddam Hussein, and just like Iran is doing - though this one is heavily supported by Russia and China, so bringing them freedom is much harder). Though this asshole Sarkozy happily complied as he had some big interest in it. Fucking asshole should by trialed and executed for this and for the Touquet treaty.

You stolenit from the Belgians in the first place.

>muh petrodollar
Pedestrian response

not an argument
>non country defending another country

Not our fault if foreigners call them "French fries". We just call them "fries".

>Norway
>When Sweden stabbed us in the back and didn't provide protection for the royal family

Finland backstabbing us in WW2

The Munich agreement, thanks France, Italy and UK

at least your slavic brother Poland stood by your side

lad it was only for the lulz

He just wants to have be indoctrinated into being happy with life. Instead he has to live with pride for a nation that will not see it's former greatness again in his lifetime.

You were an indipendant bigboy, we thought you could handle it.

... we're cool now though, r-right?

We even allow them to be an overglorified Brazilian retail market. These guys are just so rude.

you were supposed to be the greatest ally

This one I DO feel bad about

hehehe

>threaten us with war if we don't dissolve the union
>doesn't set up proper diplomatic communications with us our of spite
>allow Norwegians to freely enter the country during the war, including freedom fighters
>helped train 15k Norwegian troops for the liberation of Norway under the noses of the Germans
>"OMG WHY DIDN'T SWEDEN HELP US DURING WW2 YOU FUCKING NAZIS!??!?!?"

When Britain let America have Alaska and cucked us even worse by giving them the panhandle

>Transylvania
>When France allowed the annexation of Transylvania by Romania after WW1

men men men

/thread

When will Brazil conquer all of South America. I'd be willing to join I just want a house in the Amazon with a Brazillian qt.

>Russia
>Treaty of Georgievsk

errr...sorry?

>France
Im hesitating between the XYZ affair and the US basically telling us to fuck off after we asked for money they owed us in a period of crisis.

Or when they teamed with the fucking soviet union and backstabbed us during the Suez crisis for trying to keep control of the canal we built and financed.

>UK
>Send a single airraid against Petsamo
>Declared war against Finland only afterwards
>Didn't even bother invading or sending even a single airraid after declaring war
How demeaning. Were we not even worth sending a single ship? Just one token airwing to help the Soviets that remained near Murmansk.

We're your only friend

And we're not even your friend

came here to post this

>kill turks together
>backstabbed over the poorest region in the balkan
Bulgaria is a bit rude tbqh
So underrated

I guess the Congo business maybe was a bit exaggerated.

ow fuck it's the other way around

in that case, Germany

Spain (Alva) is next

also the English promised help during our fight against the French in the 14th century and never delivered

>It was rude to not help us destabilize the middle east when we told you to

>Netherlands

NO ERA PENAL

>"So we told czechoslovakia to give away his land...he actually did it the absolute madman ahahahahahah"

muh corridor

how cruel

this kek

When we got kicked out of France by a magic virgin. That soil was rightfully ours.

Australia once (I say once, they do it all the time) cheated in a game of cricket against us

Lest we forget

God disagrees.

Not only did the Italians not honor their alliance with us in WW1 but they actually joined the enemy side. That is pretty rude

>Ireland
>when Britain refused to give people food during the Great Famine / Irish Genocide

Salic law best law

Brittain declared war on us

>Spain
>when America blamed us for the Maine explosion after purposelly parking it in Spanish Cuba

When?

>Britain declared war on Finland, Hungary and Romania on 5 December 1941, following the signing of the Tri-partite Pact and Finland's alliance with Germany. However, all three of these countries were to change their allegiance before the end of the war.

Was pretty justified imo

yolo

bbc.co.uk/history/ww2peopleswar/timeline/factfiles/nonflash/a1138501.shtml

Don't act like you don't remember ;(

UK was allied with the Soviets and wanted to see all of Eastern Europe subjugated under the eternal Ivan. The perfidious Albion strikes again

thanks m8

Flag
When England killed half of our population three times

why didn't you evolve like the franks did?

I thought we tried to send you weapons in the Winter War but Sweden blocked them

We'll indeed the delivery failed and germany succeeded on sending us the weapons. So that explains the co-belligerency with germans on our part.

perfectly legal move desu

cheeky, not cheating

Someone's gotta preserve the purity of the law. We're the pure ones.

(although our shithead last king changed the Salic law for the first time in 1800 years, allowing women to inherit a high noble estate, fucking disgusting, I spit on him)

fuck off, Flemish pirata

My city used to be part of """""your"""""" empire

Come back and together, we will RULE THE WORLD...once again

this is rich coming from a french

one country separated by a language m8

fuck off, Kales was, is and has always been Flemish!

heh

Let's just speak a language other than French of English

>Sweden

danish king executed 100 nobles in stockholm

Faux, amic.

One day God will give it back to us. And without shitskins. You'll see.

>Flemish get Calais
>they get rid of shitskins
>we invade it again

hehe

Flemish

Flemish is not a language

Bastard. Kids these days have no respect anymore for their parents.

well, Dutch then

you can speak the most gross Holland accent if you really want, if only it's Dutch

Actually, I fucking love franks, and feel more frankish than gaulish, even though I'm a little brat with brown hair and eyes...

Please come back ;_;

Your country isn't even real man, you're either a Dutch or a French forced into being "Belgian" by the Brits

I was just teasing m8

Franks were a confederation of germanised Gaulish tribes anyway ;^) You know we're the same blood.

How about no.

Good. I was already thinking I had to go full we wuz on you, with maps of Belgian colonies of anitiquity in Britain and genetic profiles showing still their presence today. ;^)

How about yes
Name me one thing you have in common with the Walloons (actually just French people under a different sovereignty)

>second largest country in the world
???

german

>let me tell you about your country

first of all, google "Southern Netherlands" and read up about their history

Southern NL was more independent or with high self-governance under foreigners (Spanish and Austrians) than it was ever united with the North.

Second, 1/3 of Flemings have French/Oil last names and vice versa. Main Frankish cities were in Wallonia. I can give you three academic papers from 2010-2013 that show we are genetically the same. The real ethnic difference border is the Rhine, not the language border.

>QUITE FRANKLY, A NON COUNTRY

You should've said Catholic Netherlands, still Netherlands and definitely not """""Belgians"""""" in any case.
>muh genetics
>muh last names
Yes we Portuguese must be Spanish too then.
Face it, you have nothing in common, your cultures are completely different and the language barrier is just an even bigger proof of that.
Your country is made up by Brits and you stayed that way because you are monarchic cucks.

also: decent beer and decent fries

even the Holland Dutch will not disagree on this

still, between the Rhine and Paris live a people that are different from the peoples north and south of it, physically/ethnically and culturally

so this makes pic related truly our legitimate clay

>greater belgium

>let me tell you about your country

as we say around here (literally translated): why bother with a candle and a pair of glasses, when the owl refuses to look?