Acid is a very dangerous drug. Fuck this graphic, it is a lie. You can drink some alcohol and you will be okay...

Acid is a very dangerous drug. Fuck this graphic, it is a lie. You can drink some alcohol and you will be okay, you will feel only hangover. You can take some Xanax and just be a retard for a short period of time. You can even take Adderall and have a small comedown after stimulation, but it is still normal.

And you can take acid, have a bad trip even in right set and setting and experience HPPD and flashbacks forever. Also there are a lot of mental illnesses can occur after this shit. All this ego deaths reports, like "OH MY GOD LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE", are just moments when you cant remember who you actually are. It just fucks your psychic in a bad way. Just kill you like a person for 12 hours and put you in psychotic episode. A lot of people have panic attacks in real life without any drugs, and there are a lot of faggots who will say to you that it is just a journey, that will make you a better person. Dont trust them. They just dont understand how dangerous it actually is. No personal growth, only hallucination and sick perception of reality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1g0KThAbkjU
youtube.com/watch?v=bdh3Em-fAEo
maps.org/news-letters/v18n1/v18n1-MAPS_24.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck acid

Bump

Bump 2

Bump 3

Can you comment on Mushrooms/Psilocybin as well? What's your opinion on them? Risks/Rewards?

you dumb son

Some people say that it is even more brutal than LSD. I havent taken it, because for me LSD had a bad effect. In my opinion it can be crazy too. 6 hours of madness are not a fun.

No. How do you want to get new ideas and change your life forever, when you see this shit? It is just scary and nothing more.

What a pussy. It's a trial by fire for the self. You failed.
>gonna go white knight in Sup Forums because everyone there has had the same personal experiences I have had and would react in both the same physiological and emotional way that I have to a drug that may or may not have been what I was told it was.
You're delusional. Maybe the acid hasn't worn off yet.

Mhm...
I've seen very interesting information regarding pure psilocybin in controlled, reassuring conditions.
The positive experiences were apparently overwhelming and some of the most spiritual experiences the patients ever had. I don't know about the average trip though

Jesus Christ everything you say is retarded. Not everyone reacts to drugs the same way you do.

You can go to a war and die, if you want trial by fire for yourself. I would prefer to drink some alcohol, because it less dangerous than LSD. I just want to say, that this graphic is bullshit.

> I can't handle my highs

>I just want to say, that this graphic is bullshit.

OP you had a bad trip and no you're taking it out on an anonymous image board. LSD can be used as a tool when used correctly. The likelihood is that you used this tool incorrectly and hurt yourself in the process. I hope you change your mind about it.

But it isn't you fuck. The amount of people lives that alcohol harm and kill is massive when compared to most other drugs. That's a simple fact.

>go to war
>by yourself
Jesus Christ almighty, everything you say is incongruous. Stop talking, idiot.
>less dangerous
>a vasoconstrictor is less dangerous than a psychedelic when used in comparable doses
Holy shit, idiot, how do you tie your shoes in the morning?
Your perception is bullshit. I just want you to shut up when you have no idea what you're talking about. I feel bad for you.

I got my HPPD from dph/dxm
Also occipital lobe damage
Visuals 24/7 6 years later

You're just a total pussy and can't handle drugs because you are weak minded.

And one other thing....

In my own experience there are periods in life when certain drugs work better than others.

I started with psychedelics as a teen til my mid 20s
then it was more party type drugs like cocaine and pills.
Then as I got older I used drugs that had a physical effect rather than a mental effect because as you grow older your psyche (as you were trying to state but spelled it wrong) changes.

Maybe you experimented at the wrong periods of your human developement.
Maybe you're just a total pussy

I took acid and i had a good trip just because you are not able to maintain a good vibe throughout your trip doesnt mean its pure shit

I agree that it really can make you insane but then you had a weak mindstate before and natural selection fucked you up

how much did you take to do that to yourself

>overall harm score
What does this extremely vague statement event mean?

For those who experience hppd and flashbacks.. How long have they been going on? Also does it affect your driving?

Where did you get this bullshit graphic? You made it up urself? Why the fuck?

800mg dph/600mg dxm
Nothing I'd consider crazy but i did that dose prob 6 different times when i was 16 and out of weed/no acid available

Used LSD more than a few times. First time I went into it just looking for a good time. Spent 3-6 hours laughing my ass completely off. I spent the rest of the trip in reflection and had lots of realizations about myself and felt really guilty. It felt like I was taking my life for granted. I decided life was a beautiful and almost unbelievable opportunity and changed my life around. I stopped my shitty eating habits and lost tons of weight and quit being lonely and depressed and blaming everyone else for it.

that's a Lancett study

Not him but it's easily Googleable dumbfuck

Bullshit. I've eaten a few sheets of acid in my day. And I have zero long term effects. It's a fun drug that is fine.

And it is a complete bullshit. Acid can fuck you up, Mephedrone is more dangerous and addictive than amphetamine. Alcohol is the safest drug in the list, just trust me.

>zero long term effects

That you're aware of....

>Acid has some mental health risks, therefore I am butthurt that it is factually accurate to say that Alcohol causes much more bodily harm to the users and others than Acid.
Sound logic there OP.

>I did acid one and had a had trip.

You are just lucky.

HPPD and flashbacks is the real harm from it.

you'r bad troll

I want that shit you got
First and last time i took lsd i just cleaned my room for hours

LSD is not that harmful, but the thing you're buying from your dealer is probably not LSD but some shitty analog/experimental drug, and that can fuck you up. I've had HPPD for half a year, and its fine now.

Sorry. You're retarded.
What you're afraid of isn't a real thing.

Flashbacks aren't real.
And if you have a bad trip, you just have a bad trip... it ends when the trip does.

I sold acid for 3 years, and have done 100s of tabs myeslf.
If you factor in my friend circle, i have like nearly thousands of trips to pull experience from.

Acid opens your mind, if you do it right.

And if you do it wrong, its very easy to avoid a "bad trip"

There are no long term negative effects.

here. watch this. and try to be less stupid in the future.
Thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=1g0KThAbkjU

Agree. I have mates with permanently altered personalities from too much acid. Its a very powerful drug.

>There are no long term negative effects.
That is complete crap.

Syd Barrett says hi... sort of

>Flashbacks aren't real.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH WHAT A FAGGOT. If you havent experience flashbacks it doent mean that they are fake. I did acid once and now I have flashbacks.

You should watch this video youtube.com/watch?v=bdh3Em-fAEo

Ok dipshits, believe it or not this graph totally sucks and is right in only its most obvious feature, which is the harm alcohol can and will give to you.

The rest is complete bullshit.
Let me get you into details.

The only 2 socially acceptable drugs if you wanna stay tuned into society, be effective in your job/studies or live a life without ending being a bum are weed and cocaine.

One is a light social drugs you can enjoy in almost every environment without harming anyone (that's one of the reason why this graph is bullshit) .. I think pretty much everyone in this board has tried the old devil cabbage, so it's pointless to go into dat..

For what concerns cocaine, its effects are obviously more harmful from a vaste amount of aspects. It affects your brain, making way for paranoia to set in if you binge it. It makes you wanna binge it, so it's dangerous to go alone on this path. And it's freakin awesome, so it's definitelly worth a try.
You gotta simply handle this things properly. Know the effects, know when to stop. Know every time you wanna get silly you should never be alone, especially in the cocaine case, because it would be fuckin bad for your morale. You gotta be prepared to the fact cocaine leaves you mentally deranged for some time after it's over. The best thing you can do during the downfall is chilling with friends, or sleep.

... Other drugs will leave you on the streets. LSD and acids in general are far worst for your brain than what you're forced to believe by the common knowledge about it. Every person is different, and you can never tell if your mind is ready for the shakeup. You could end up being lucky in the end and there's plenty of people which had good experiences, but there's also few who remained scarred for a lifetime after a bad trip.

Just don't. It's not worth the effort.
Stay into society. Smoke weed when you wanna chill, take a 0.5 g of coke if you're at a concert and you wanna wind it up. Dont drink. Dont mixup.

I agree to you that it's a very very dangerous drug, I even kow a dude who developed multiple-personality-disorder and shizophrenia, that guy is now in an psy.-clinic.
But I do think that it can have positive effects on you, I never tryed LSD, but I did try shrooms and it really helped me beeing the person I now am, which is good thing.
I know LSD is quite diffrent, but I'm preparing myself for the trip emotinally for like a year now and I'm planning to do it next year if I feel ready for it.
Psychdelics don't seem like drugs to me, more like a key for certain doors in my mind.

Fucking pussy, acid has only ever been good for me

Go drink some alcohol and take xanax until you blackout and fall out a window, retard. We dont need you anyway

I only take shrooms on high doses and I would only recommend that, otherwise it feels having sex, but you can't finish.
It feels like somthing is wathcing over you and shows you the world how it really is.

This entire essay is bullshit and you wasted your time writing it. But you think cocaine is a good safe drug so you're already wasting your life anyway

Flashbacks arent real and HPPD is pretty rare and mostly only a risk if you're retarded and take too much too often

Can confirm, but to develope such a trip you have to really want it and you have to confront the negative thoughts in your mind.
After that and not getting a bad trip, you'll be a more complete person

Are you fucking kidding me. He did not develop that shit. He was already at risk if he suddenly developed it from a few trips. He would have been just as fucked up from any psychedelic, and even weed can trigger schizophrenia in at risk people.

And if its so fucking dangerous why are you going to try it??? Obviously its not as dangerous as youre saying it is because you're still willing to risk your mind to get high.

Alcohol is even worse than 25xNBOMe ... It fucks you up for life and you keep having retarded opinions like OP's one... Alcohol lethal overdoses are far much bigger number than minds that would fuck up if everybody had an acid...

THIS! Buy liquid LSD on the darknet, don't do LSD tabs.
Same goes for XTC-pills

Once you compare deliriants to psychadelics, you brain is dangerously damaged and it's not from acid...

your knowledge on how gamma butyric acid, dopamine, serotonin, noradrenaline etc neurotransmitters work in the body is virtually zero.

this is a troll post, dont bother arguing with this idiot.

Lool awww can some little faggot not handle their acid? And no. No one has ever died because of acid. Maybe the actions they take while under the influence. But acid is not a dangerous drug.

It is a dangerous drug, never lose the respect of a mind altering drug m8, but it's important to know that you can't say that generally, 'cause when it comes to psychedeliks the consumer makes up the most part of the risk: If his mind is already fucked, it'll be broken afterwards.
And yes, I know that my friend would have been fucked anyway, because drugs can only cause latent mentalillnesses.

Stats like this are like the wage gap statistics, they dont ajust for variables

I've been reading that post carefully and that user seems to do the opposite, it's said that cocaine will mess with your brain, so the bullshit's coming from your assmouth. I tend to agree with that user, by the way.
Cocaine is always been a drug for rich people as long as you're not talking about crack cocaine.

He claims lsd will leave you on the street. And weed and cocaine leave you in tune to society. That is enough bullshit right there. The rest is unnecessary.

>defending alcohol
What a faggot.
ofc its harmless if it taken in low doses, everyone knows this.

>Benzos less harmful than weed
This is def a bullshit graphic, no doubt

I TAKE IT ONCE. FLASHBACKS ARE REAL. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOUR FAMILY.

Thank you government for banning this crazy drug and helping hippies to stop ruining their minds by doing this shit. Alcohol is safe, acid is dangerous. Be aware of acidheads, they are crazy dumbs

Is this bait or true retardness

It fixes mental issues u U FUCKING RETARD TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT SHOULD NOT EVEN BE ON HARM CHARTS.
BRAINWASHED SHEEPS

While it's quite an exaggeration that LSD would leave you on the streets, I know a couple of guys who experienced bad trips. They not bums but they were better before.

Some DARE level bullshit here

So many schizos and bipolar people think it's a good idea to eat acid, OP seems to be one of em.

FUCK ALL OF YOU

If someone had a bad trip and was fucked you would like to say "IT WAS NBOME!!!!" or "YOU ARE TROLL)))!", "YOU DONT KNOW THE CHEMISTRY MATE)))))) SEROTONIN RECEPTOR, NO HARM, REALLY", "YOU ARE JUST AN IDIOT AND ACID WANTED TO HELP YOU", "EXPAND YOUR MIND, BRO", than "YES, LSD IS DANGEROUS"

>mfw I'm schizoid and LSD did nothing of the sort.

Prefer LSD over alcohol and Weed anyway

this. people genetically vulnerable to psychosis really shouldn't do acid, they shouldn't even smoke weed and just stay off from drugs completely. (except opiates which are technically fine in that regard, but that's a whole other world of problems that come with those fuckers). OP seems to be one of those people, and should maybe think about getting on neuroleptics for a few years to stop the "flashbacks" if they occur too often, or at least talk about it with a psychiatrist. Beats rambling shouting at strangers on the internet at least.

Its not dangerous, YOU are dangerous (and a retarded pussy)

Fuck you. I am not retard.

nah.
maps.org/news-letters/v18n1/v18n1-MAPS_24.pdf

90% of these graphs are based on the NET cost to society, not the cost-per-user, and they don't usually give a good definition of "cost", either.

Since legal drugs are easier to get a hold of and many people do them daily instead of once a year at a crazy party, you have 100x as many people doing them and doing them 365x as often. Therefore if alcohol were EXACTLY AS HARMFUL as LSD you'd expect to see 36,500x the harm. Instead we only see 10x the harm, suggesting that LSD is 3650x worse PER USER

That said, they also just say "socioeconomic cost" or "harm" without defining these terms. If I spend $1,000 on LSD that was supposed to go to my child's tuition, did that "cause harm"? Probably not, since no one went to jail. If I have a panic attack and sit in my own room crying for 10 hours, did that "cause harm"? Probably not, since no one went to jail. See the issue here?

There are no such things as flashbacks

benzos harming others?
how?

> i had a bad time on acid

Gutted mate, the rest if us are having a blast.

Kys

No. I am OP and experience flashbacks. I have some long tracers sometimes, not forever. And I can see moving patterns, maybe once per a week, when I am tired.

Hahaha dude it's only bad if you think this reality is the only one. Fear mongering ain't gonna work here. Fuck the world. Acid is a ton of fun. I'm finally free of my panic and anxiety because of it.

Metamphetamine...

The graph is true.

Alcohol is addictive and at least as damaging as heroin, cocaine and meth. It's a hard drug and can inebriate you heavily.

Psychedelics are not just minimal in harm (even less than weed), but can be quite good for someone, as it can better their mental health, if used correctly.

They cannot be overdosed, are not addictive (at all), are not psychically harmful (just imagine how how few substances, drug or not you can say this for). They also help you think and feel in a new way that can lead o some really deep ideas.

Because the population of people who do acid and people who drink alcohol are exactly the same.

Kek

Maybe not for you. If you need help here ain't the place

I took acid two years ago and since then I haven't felt right mentally. I have bad concentration and lose focus very easily

Only mentally weak people have bad trips. The kind of losers who say stupid shit like "durrr acid changed my life man" are literally retarded. Anyone with a decent head on their shoulders can handle any drug, and come out of it just normal.

I would say that that would definitely cause harm. The laws don't assess if harm was done, but rather if someone has an illicit substance.

Also, LSD is quite cheap; for 8 dollars you can get the equivalent of a 40 oz of liquor.

If you are not aware or are confused on what counts as harm, read the study that produced this graph.

[[[weed]]]
not on the list

Then what is cannabis?

Cannabis is middle-left, with a score of 20.

a joke made by forged stats and corrupt Sup Forumsiticians

Even though it metabolizes entirely and leaves no trace in your system (unless you do MASSIVE amounts...enough to get trace amounts stuck here and there, which is what causes flashbacks), I'm still not saying LSD is without its dangers. It's not kid stuff. It's a powerful tool and you also shouldn't give a chainsaw to kids or random people with no training. What I AM saying is, OP is an near-illiterate idiot.

What about DiMiTry?

The big problem with this is that a lot of the "Acid" people are selling isn't acid at all it could be one of the 100's of chemicals that have similar effects and could actually kill you off of a small overdose.

harm doesnt come from weed, it comes from mixing weed with other things, and the choices made by the individual doing so

mostly this

cannabis doesnt hurt the user or others. graph is bullshit

A drug is only what you bring to it. Maybe you're too fucking stupid to do acid.

Found the only smart one here

Virtually EVERYTHING in life has risks and reasons to. Even me drinking a glass of water earlier or taking a 40 minute walk outside holds risks and dangers. They may not be a large amount, but ca be relevant to substances (by what ever magnitude).