Fuckable?

Fuckable?

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hell yes! Looks lickable too.

Opinions about Sonic the Sissyhog?:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

no

yesssss

Thanks, guys!

stop posting this in every vaguely trap related thread.

hnng, thats nice
kik?

I'd lick the shit out of your asshole. Can you post more, sexy Goddess?

Stop looking at every vaguely trap related thread

I would seriously worship your ass.

Show more, slut. I'm so horny for that ass. Twitter, kik, or something?

Thanks, but I don't have kik yet

yesss :3

I would love that!

stop

dude/10.
So no.

Nice trips
You have a nice beefy ass, but your tight pink hole seals the deal. It's perfect and very lickable. I'd do anything to get you in my bed just to fuck you real quick.

Pretty sure I see a viral form of herpes that infects the brain -- so no. Would you invite someone to roll around in a pile of used needles? Because that's what your asshole looks like.

Any more showing your cute stretched asshole?

virgin

noiceeeee moreeeeee

this. I'm captured by that tight little pink taint.

Nothing yet :x

B-but I'm a girl! Look at my clit :3

Oh, I really wanna know if you could handle me bouncing in your stick! I'm very dirty :p

Got any webm/gif of you using your cute boipussy?

I want to breed that sissy ass so bad. Spread that perfect butthole for me so I can cum?

xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet

That's really disgusting dude lol..

You have aids.

I bet you're allowed to own guns too.
I'm sorry but why are you not in a padded room?
How the fuck is THIS not mentally ill?

Holy shit you people are fucked in the head.

It's just a dude sporting off for sexual intercourse. What's so wrong about that?

he got you Sup Forumsro, you gay af. ha

In the near dystopian future we find that anyone who can do SOMETHING becomes an instant celebrity and its very fucking hard to find.

The one fucking dude who can draw -- hes on every fucking website. The one dude who figures out to bend over and show his ass -- that's you buddy -- that's your famous talent.

1,) Yea hes not getting sexual intercourse
2.) Hes sexually confused and calling his male gentiles a clitoris.
3.) Its clearly related to him wanting 'sexual intercourse' which just promotes more fag enabling aids.

I don't know why I have to explain this to people.

where is your vagina?

Haha yea, what you said.

Wheres your vagina? Haha

of course i'm gay you mouthbreather. This thread opened with a boi-buthole. why do you think i'm here? To "troll fags" and secretly masturbate while telling myself I was just here to b8?

I get it completely, but if you don't like dudes shaven and sissified then why would you subject yourself to anything close to this thread? Why preach about it? You clearly enjoy it yourself, if you don't you are kind of stupid to objectify yourself to this material.

no

that's a guy

a guys asshole

a guys asshole from which he shits and farts

it literally evolved to pump out stinking methane gas and faeces

no it is not fuckable

and you're mentally ill

everything you said just got me more stiff, thanks faggot

your hands are designed to climb trees and wield weapons but all you do is jack off all day

lol damn straight

Because I want you to feel like shit you idiot. You are what you eat right dude?
You're fucking stupid.

>implying i'm a planet of the apes action figure

Why would I feel like shit? I don't get it.. Insecure faggots like you may feel like shit after some bitch pitches a fit, but not me.. That's a true faggot crying over something so pitiful. You're not even worth my time lol.

holy shit that's disgusting.
did you put pink makeup on it to try and hide the fact that it's a disgusting shithole?
fuckoff

Everyone pretty much only said or implied you're mentally ill. Probably not going to sink in, you know, because of the mental illness. Or dontchya?

after some bitch pitches a fit... .what?
What the fuck are you talking about?.
You know when two people are having a conversation one usually "borrows" the content of discussion from the other person.

I hope to god you replied to the wrong post. You may be seriously mentally ill and need someone to fucking kick your door down while jerking off and drag you into a hospital to help you.

Hey do you think anyone spys on you while youre doing your fag stuff? You know so they can like show it to people at work later when you finally start doing well?

Just wondering you giant fag

I'm replying to myself in this thread because this may be one of the rare instances where I actually have to engage myself because the fucking retard who made the thread doesn't know what a conversation is. I feel like I need to be engaged instead of having a random comment come at me from someone whose fucking mentally ill because that's what I feel like is coming up next -- another dumb fucking response from OP.

Go ahead.

OP isn't even responding to you, I am. You came at me wrong after I asked you why you would subject yourself to this content. You replied that you wanted me to feel like shit, which clearly isn't working out for you. I can feel your frustration through the computer, it's fucking hillarious. I can 1 up you in chat or knock your ass out in RL. EITHER - OR. I'm better than you any way you look at it. For one simple reason.. I love myself and I'm confident in my being. Unlike your insecure ass.. Damn you're a frail ass person. You talk about people being mentally ill, but if one thing doesn't go your way, you lose it. Fuck you. People like you need to be locked up.

Shut it down, boys.

Yea I'd love to see you knock me out.
I hope you're a 300lb 6'8 gorilla because I'm going to mother fucking murder you with first fucking punch I throw.

You're fucking retarded. If you loved yourself you wouldn't ever even get close to challenging the fucking champ.

I actually meant that too. I'll give you the option of getting shot in the head by a .386 or me punching you in the fucking head.

Can you guess which one you're most likely to survive?

>I'm going to mother fucking murder you with first fucking punch I throw.

God damn it now you're making me feel bad.

CUNT. I slither. I'm done talking with you. It's pointless.

Hey take wanna take a shot?
I'm going to count to like 15 or something.

Seriously the first fucking thread on this website where someone said I feel bad.

Take a drink with me buddy.

You have to tell me what kind of drink you're having first.

Now who's mentally ill? You sound like the kind of guy who amasses a nice arsenal and then mows down a bunch of unarmed people in a mall or some place.

It's 10am I am drinking a coke. I see what type of person you are. Not too bad.

Guns are for retards dude. Are you going to take a drink with me or not?

Me too. Ok now lets take a shot or something.

Hey what the fuck take a drink with me.
I feel bad about threating to completely explode your head with a single punch.

The only head you'll explode is my dick in your face, bitch. I forgive you, now lets move on. I got a nut to bust.

I didn't ask to be forgiven because I didn't do anything wrong. Wow seriously the only kind of 'wrong' doesn't necessarily have to be on your own behalf dude.

I wanted to take a drink because I felt bad on your behalf.

Tell me you're not gay. I believe you to be an aggressive closet queer. Tell me I'm wrong. You like dudes, I'll drink to that.

I HATE YOU TAKE A DRINK YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Super cute hole~

rofl I love you dude. i'll take a drink

I'm not doing a single fucking thing you tell me to do until you take a drink.

I'm actually super straight and will do ANYTHING you say if you take a drink. Hows that sound? I've never tried anything before.

Sweet. Totally kidding about the last post. Haha right on!

Alright I'm getting my glass.

I just have to tell you that you have a really odd pear-shaped kind of gross body. Your posting here and asking for opinion so I'm just giving my opinion. Too many horny weirdos are in this thread inflating your ego and will allow you to walk around with this idea that you were hot stuff but I just want to set the record straight

2/10 would not suck fuck or prod

I know you will. You already let me in. You can stay in the closet as long as you want. It's no problem with me.

MAn. I'm a straight dude and I respect and enjoy getting fucked. Dudes are gross as shit, but getting fucked it the bomb. Hence the tranny trend. Ease up, society. Getting fucked is fun as shit.

Hey wait a minute I think you're I'm not an expert but that sounds kind of gay to me

That's hot as hell man. I'd fuck the shit out of your ass. That shit ain't straight tho

Yea I don't know what that is. It's probably similar to obviously being a woman but giving yourself some other random dumb gender.

Its like youre pretty obviously gay.

Not trying to be an asshole to him personally but I do not actually like gender politics.

Its like political aids.

there's nothing wrong with that. You like dudes, so what? The funny thing is, is that you are aggressive as fuck, like getting your ass beat is the way to get that ass up in the air, I love it.

your camera fucking sucks

fuck gender, don't get sour on me out of nowhere.. not cool. Before you leave I want to hear it out of your own mouth that you're gay.

man, pear-shaped body is perfect for a sissy
He isn't gay male
He's a "trans" female

I'm a transmale and I don't even want to be.
I actually have more female hormones then a woman and more male hormones then men.

I have 30-60x as much estrogen and about 2-3x as much testosterone since I was given the gift of superaids from the government.

He has a dick which makes him a dude, and he has a weird body which is far from perfect by any typical standard of beauty.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFTTTTT hohoheehee excuse me user i did a stinky haha wanna lick xd

Its not fucking normal and it shouldn't be politically justified. I have a serious fucking problem and now I have to deal with everyone telling me 'well maybe youre gay or trans!'.

No I'm not motherfucking trans or gay. I got mother fucking poisoned and now I cant get anything done about it because youre all a bunch of fucking idiot faggots.

Poisoned how? Give me something to google?

Also post pics of your feminine ass. Stop being a crazy bitch

More?

You're not going to find an article. I don't bother informing people.

If you figure it out your going to be economically shut off.

>Fuckable

No. Fuck off and die, faggot. GTFO of Sup Forums.

I'm honestly not that femine other then the soft skin, extra fat, water weight, emotional mood swings that come with being fucking pregnant, and long eye lashes.

Its absolutely only because I was poisoned with a targeted drug to turn me into a faggot.

You sound crazy, but who knows when it concerns the government. There's nothing wrong with being a faggot and you should embrace it. Your loud ass needs a muzzle and a good ass fucking TBH

Do you know how I know? Because I obviously got fucking poisoned and then my dick stopped working and producing 5x as much estrogen and no testosterone to the point to where my fucking bones ached.

The ratio should be 200:1 guys, not 5:1

And I'm young.

even if you did get poisoned and turned gay, you should embrace it. You are very bitchy like a woman and the only option is a man to chill you out.

See this is my actual problem. I know the solution and no one fucking listens its just a 'oh well shit I don't care I'm just fine in lala land'.

I mean fuck why are people only turning into faggots? Why didn't someone think itd be funny to give me the version where I fucking get so hulked out I get a heart attack?

Obviously the antidote exists and I cant get shit done in the USA because hurdur getting your genetics sequenced is illegal and its done every fucking else where for as little as 10000$ to the fucking consumer.

Shut up you crazy faggot. Relax.. dumbass

Seriously? What type of man would not bang this? You're a freak lol

10000000000s of people have asked for another asshole pic. I'm pretty sure that's the sole reason this thread is alive. Deliver, Goddess OP?

This is why people get shot.
Right here. You give people no alternative when sometimes all they need is for you to go with it whether or not you give a shit.

Its just like automatic rejection -- non participation -- I need to get mine and only mine.

Youre worse then animals.

Not saying I'm shooting people.

Shut your bitch ass up before I fuck your tight boipucci. You are such a bitch you can't admit to yourself that your gay, what a cuck. I hate people like you. You are just a pussy ass loser looking for the easy way out.