Being real here, how much money would it take for you to accept getting fucked up the ass by another guy...

Being real here, how much money would it take for you to accept getting fucked up the ass by another guy? A question for straight guys only, obviously.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Op here - $0

$20

10k. Thats probably the absolute lowest

500 probably

Really need the cash?

30$ i do that when i need money

It depends.
>what kind of guy?
>how big is his dick?
>how long would it last?
>how am I expected to behave?

homophobe op is being homophobe

0 of course. im not a homophobe

It depends on how much is "a lot" of money to you. I know for sure I wouldn't do it if offered $20k. For me it would be around $50k

I'd start at 20k.

i did that free

>"what kind of guy?"
Mid twenties, attractive and dominant

>"how big is his dick?"
7 inches

>"how long would it last?"
10 minutes

>"how am I expected to behave?"
You can just lie there if you want and be completely submissive. It's up to you.

Shouldn't I be paying him?

I'm desperate for cash but I have self respect. Would have to be a clean guy (I don't want the fag disease) and a years wages.

For 100k i'd do it for free.

Why would you?

the conditions I'd have to have first were guarantee of absolutely no STI's from the guy fucking me, and that lube was used. I'd probably do it for 1000

I would do it for free.

Now, you can say "you're not straight", but I do view myself as straight.
I only date girls and can't see myself in a relationship with a guy, but I'd love to take a nice dick every once in a while.

Maybe I am a faggot, idk.

I feel the same way as you on this issue, and I wouldn't consider myself a faggot, so don't worry about it.

Any amount, my life's about to fall to shambles from massive uni debt and a negative bank statement.

500$ I think

I think thats just called being a bisexual you dirty fag.

Since traps are male and therfore gay: $0

fucking lol

I would say you're just bi. Taking any kind of cock in your ass is gay. But here at Sup Forums headquarters were all huge faggots.

Since I know most straight men who went gay4pay were paid arpund 2k and up, so it is safe to say, you can get most straight men to give you their anus for around the same price. Are you that desperate to pay that much money for another man's shithole is another story.

I'd do it for free
However if I was offered any amount of money I'd take it

50k and i do that

xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet

10 mil

60 bucks, if he likes it and wants to go again I'd only charge 30 for a second pass at the ass.

need the money...

Would it be public knowledge? Would he need to cum in me? Would he be clean? Would he wear a condom?

If the answers are no, no, yes and yes, then I'd settle for £15,000!

No one would know, and he'd be clean, but he wouldn't wear a condom and he'd cum in you.

probably $300, to hire a chick to blow me while i'm getting fucked so it's not gay

Nope, you're not allowed to do that. Just you, him and his big dick inside your ass.

'bout tree fiddy

100 million if everyone knows.
10 million if no one knows.
1 million if no one knows and he's gentle.

that wasn't specified. guess that means i won.

Gas money if he's hosting and a hit or two of Tina.

750 euro

if he was gentle enough, for free. I think knowing how it feels to be at the bottom side of getting penetrated would help understand sex from a female perspective just a little bit better

Make me an offer, op

Opinions about Sonic the Sissyhog?:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

$100 if you let me cum in you.

Negative 2 dollars

that is the gayest thing i've read in this thread

that's kind of funny considering there are actual homosexuals here

30$

I once needed a ride back home from about 30 miles away. Hit up craigslist and got picked up by a guy who ended up fucking me for a ride home, $20, and a port-of-subs sandwich.

2 weeks later i go to a job interview and its the same guy that picked me up. He gave me his contact info and offered me the job in exchange for fucking my ass again.

Free.

Not attracted to men, but I enjoy anal play/prostate stimulation. I'd probably do it for free if someone offered, but I would never seek out a guy to fuck me.

I dunno. How much u got?

I would never accept that.
I can earn a living without taking it in the ass.

>earn a living
lol, your ass can't be that nice anyway

well you are a whore. Even lower than female whores. How does it feel?

Same for me

yeah but a lot of homosexuals aren't really gay

that's just a stereotype

If it got me a decent job, I'd let someone use my ass.

Doesnt bother me. I needed a ride that day. And i needed the job. I'm still there btw. Been promoted twice and earn a decent salary now so to me it was worth it.

at a real job you get fucked in the ass all the time without getting hooked up, so that doesn't sound too bad

Honestly there's no amount of money that you could pay me to do that. Even 10 million dollars can't buy your self esteem and integrity back after getting fucked in the ass.

I already have enough money to live comfortably anyway.

>your self esteem and integrity back after getting fucked in the ass

how do you know that you wouldn't be into it? you could still keep your self-esteem and integrity if that's the case.

I dont have to show up super early like everyone else. I dont have to do any heavy lifting or bullshit. Spend all day doing easy shit. Every once in a while get called to his office to blow him, which i dont mind.
Finally my thin twinkish body works in my favor for once.

probably 200ish. but im a chunky bear looking dude idt anyone would pay 200

I once answered a help wanted ad from a guy who carves statues out of wood. He called it a "live in apprenticeship".
Got a room in his home and some pocket money in exchange for work. He failed to mention he was gay and i would have to give up the ass too.
Ended up doing it because i didnt want to be homeless and broke in the winter.

Any wagecuck already does this for muh 8.50 an hour. So 20$ would be a promotion.

Not sure..

Maybe 1k

I have grown out of being tempted by the prospect of money.

If it is an amount so large, I would never have to work again, I might consider. But that would go near the million.

lucky

exciting

depends the dick size, but a pretty high price, 6 figures.
sandnigger would be a straight (lel) no, too scared of a setup that would end up with me being pushed of a roof

and to think i have 9.5k to hand. Damn.

>t.liar

If it's with protection and not recorded? $2500

id think about it for 15k in hand if no one else knew about it.

>everyone knows exactly why he keeps you around
i think the only makes it hotter though

>fucked up the ass by another guy?

FUCK. ANOTHER FAGGOT THREAD? SINCE WHEN DID Sup Forums BECOME FAGGOT CENTRAL?

i'd need to be told how it felt physically and mentally to be fucked by a guy in order to consider a price

it's something i would want to be able to move on from

There is no amount anyone could pay me. When I look at all my cool shit, i don't want to think of someone's dick.