Pickle Rick general!

Pickle Rick general!
Everything can be ok with enough effort invested edition.
Make Pickle Rick entertaining, Sup Forums, I beg you

With pic related you can make your very own Photoshop Rick! Be original

when a tv show becomes your personality.

Example (shit)post

I TURNED MYSELF INTO THE FUTURE MORTY!! I'M ANARCHO CAPITALIST RICK!!!!!!

One marry evening, I strode out to dine. Whilst being served, a piece of nutrition fell to the floor. Quickly, my servant caught it in mid-air so it didn't ruin my expensive IKEA- carpets. With a glace through my monocle, I confirmed nothing of vallue had been damaged when it struck me: The lone pickle in my servants glove had eyes. In previously unmatchd speed, I fell to my knees and bowed afore the great mind that blessed my mansion. Before he vanishes in a blast of perfected green light, HE speakes one powerful sentence to me: "I turned myself into a pickle, user! I'm Pickle Riiick!!". I am sad now, for I know no day will be matched by this one, and this knowledge darkens my soul. But then, in a moment of despair, my mind lights up in the most wonderful colours. I am blessed, I realize as i look into the mirror. I am destined to become what HE has shown me, and I shall not rest until my most holy task is complete. One day, I will look into the sky, and somewhere, far,far away, Rick will smile on me. This thought gives me the strenght I need, and it can be your strenght, too. In lonely nights, at my fireplace, i drink booze in the knowledge that i am a mortal no more, and my ascend is close. Don't give up, everything will get better if you just belive in HIM, our lord, dare I say it- Pickle Rick. Farewell, my friend, and may the greatest mind of all be ever in your favor.

Rick and Morty fucking sucks. I don't understand why so many people like this shit show.

Why don't you like it?

Amusingly enough I never watched Rick and Morty

What's to like? It's literally autism in the form of a cartoon.

They were singing without clothes on, but you couldn't see their breasts

guess the anime ending

Fucking why

Ok.
But what specific aspects of the show do you not like?

Everything. The stories are pointless. The characters are lame. The animation is shit, and the "comedy" sucks.

I can somewhat agree with the animation.
The rest is kinda questionable though. It's almost as if you say these things deliberately to start an arguement.

I TURNED MYSELF INTO THE FINAL SOLUTION MORTY!!!!!

MASS SHOOTER RIIIICK

Nah friend. I just don't see what all the fuss is about. I'm sure there are things I watch that other people think are shit. I was just wondering why so many people like it. The few episodes I have seen I just can't get into. It could also be the fact that it is everywhere on facebook and youtube and other sites. Memes and quotes and pictures everywhere lol.

"The question never was "why?", Morty. There is no "why" in the universe, and god doesn't exist"

~Rick Sanchez in Rick and Morty s3e4

BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Moar liek dis

>be me
>work at McDonalds
>everyday, I go home while being laughed at, but I do not care
>I am a devotee, and the last hope for our mortal relam
>I remind myself that nothing matters while I feel the sharp pain of a BigMac (TM) hitting me in the back
>pain isn't real, Its just a chemical reaction
>I enter my Temple and commence a sacrifice
>the mouse struggles while I dissect it on the altar
>I feel so cool
>suddenly, I notice something in the blood
>The green shine of genius flashes in the life-juice
>eagerly to see more, I cut my hand open
>the blood cleanses the stone and opens the gates of heaven
>there he is
>PICKLE RICK
>I jump foward, but I don't fit into the lake
>more blood!
>I cut my other hand
>my waist still doesn't fit through
>i cut my wrist, I need more blood!
>finally, as my senses fade, I fit through
>in all his glory, HIS gaze swipes over me
"you are dying, kiddo" he speaks
>I marvel at the truth of his words
>I feel my soul leaving my body
"there is nothing after death, kiddo" he enlightens me
>slowly, I fade away, but it doesnt matter, because I me HIM

All hail our lord and savior, PICKLE RICK!!

kek

Rick and morty is overrated trash

Came for dickle Rick, did not leave disappointed.

Yes, let's watch some anime

>be original
Liking or disliking R&M unironically is for normies

To be fair you have to have a very high IQ to understand rick and morty

>"I turned myself into a minority, Morty!"
>"Boom big reveal, I'm a minority! I turned myself into a minority!"
>"I'm Nigger Rick!"

oh god fuck off reddit the shows first 2 seasons were golden season 3 is Absolute fucking Feminazi GARBAGE

umm honey there's nothing wrong with feminism lmao

You mean the seasons where they beat a weak looking nazi for nothing else than his ideology?

CUCK

>when its easier to believe women having rights is the reason you can't get laid than it is to face the fact that you're a broken pathetic loser

im gay and have a BF so um have fun with your blanket accusations lol

I love that show but that was by far the worst episode of the series.

>"I'm b8 Rick!"

Faggot

being a contrarian isn't a reason for not liking somethng, try again.

you could say the characters are unlikable, or the art style fucking sucks, or even absurdist humor is not for you, any of those reasons are fair and valid.
being a sperg because it's popular is not.

I thought it was great wtf

the art style does suck, as does the voice acting, as does the "comedy". this is not absurdism. i tried several episodes in full, an honest chance, because i did want to like it. its a show for children. not terrible, but not something any decent adult should find merit in.

I'm sick of idiots like you who think 'not my style' means 'it's for children'.

How many kids shows do you know that have attempted rape and graphic violence?

L I K E

kek

Be original OP said.

XDDD

I'd be very surprised if I found out I was the first one to come up with this idea. Anyway, I just want to state for the record that I fucking hate Rick & Morty and the cancer that is "Pickle Rick".

My daily dose of Autism