What would you do on your first day as a police officer ?

What would you do on your first day as a police officer ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yC432eD7oNQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Profile and brutality

paper work

shoot some niggers

@747482701
Protect and serve the law

Pull over a nigger and tell his bitch that if she doesn't suck my dick I'll shoot her boyfriend. Then when I cum in her mouth I'll shoot him anyway.

stop and harass as many brown people as possible. Slap an antifa member on the face with my open hand.

>@

quit

learn how to file the correct paperwork.
dream of leaving the desk.

listen to older guys and try to do good work.
Also shoot niggaz

Recite the lines of a oblivion imperial guard

I would harass black folks that were doing nothing wrong.

It's hilarious, they literally don't do anything wrong until you ask them, and then they start doing things wrong lol like wtf.

I would restore peace and stability by killing as many non whites as possible

figure out where i'll be getting my junk food from

Pic up litter

Hahahahahahahaha that doesn't work XD

This.

Jail the corrupt officers and restore glory to the force also only arrest whites

Go to the bad part of town get on as many payrolls from bad dudes as I possibly can and also shoot niggers.

That.

go full out and spend the whole day looking for people with a joint instead of catching criminals

My job.

Take a tour of my beat , taking note of any sweet shops, doughnut vendors, and pizza parlors . Taking special care to note where all nigger hovels , tweeker dens, and brown huts are located. Then polish my handcuffs , fire arms, and beating stick, while formulating the best strategy to rid my beat of all detritus.

Protect and serve.

Dit is nu een Nederdraad.

my fucking job

youtu.be/yC432eD7oNQ

find some high school chumps to "confiscate" weed from.

It will be hilarious when you get robbed

>when you get robbed

idk where you live, and I'm not even that dude, but I have lived in the same house for over 20 years, and have never had anything stolen from my home or car.

Arrest people for drug possession and tell them I was going to confiscate their stash and let them off with a warning. Then party. Then roll dubs.

Kek
>Paper work, not paperwork
You fucking pleb

A for effort

>Then roll dubs.
>71
so close

you show him a gun and the head of his head explodes?
seems a little bit unrealistic, doesn't it?

On my second day I find a nigger like you and kick the shit out of them. Then roll dubs.

Arrest drug dealers but take their drugs and let them go. Then raid evidence lockers for more drugs. Then shoot niggers while high. And shoot the tryhard drug cops too.

Pick some extremly drugged drunked hot girl take her like arested and then destroyed her ass.

You are welcome then

>you are welcome
because anything you have done in your life has had any effect on mine.

>Then raid evidence lockers for more drugs
pretty sure they would know it was you...

Its my first day, it was a mistake. Next time ill fill out the right paperwork.

Contribute and help in the community as a person in position of power and influence.

Do you really think that without police everything would still be relatively nice and peaceful like now
Just because some people aren't committing crimes this doesn't mean they never would
The only reason no-one is robbing you is because they fear the consequences

>@

was für Arschlöcher

Those aren’t dubs, user. These are dubs.

do you think some random guy from the internet represents all of police and everything they do?

I guess every police officer has the right to offer a condescending "you're welcome" to all their subjects, because without them, we would be another third world hell-hole?

>I guess every police officer has the right to offer a condescending "you're welcome" to all their subjects, because without them, we would be another third world hell-hole?
Well that's quite narcissistic bu you are somehow correct
Sure there are some assholes as in any job including firefighters and doctors but without a police force any country would be another third world hell-hole

sure. but maybe we should stop allowing our police to do whatever they want and hold them accountable for their actions? sorry, if that's an ungrateful thought for all the "good" police have done, allowing us to live and all. in theory, a police force is wonderful. in theory the BLM movement was a good idea. in practice, these people are showing corruption on all levels.

I imagine I'd spend most of the day riding around in a patrol car trying to get to know my partner. Probably respond to 10-15 calls, baton a drunk or two, and try to grab some lunch somewhere in there.

I don't think you really get my point, it's not much about good or bad policemen, just by existing police prevents more crimes than you can ever think.
>allowing our police to do whatever they want and hold them accountable for their actions
I'm sorry to break your myth that policemen have license to kill and they can get away with murdering as much civilians as they want, but they ARE accounted for their actions, for a simple misunderstanding an officer can rather easily go to jail, lose his career and even his life
And on top of everything, the more "muh cops are killer acab fuck the police" colture gets popular, the worse your "bad cop" problem is going to get