I'm in the Air Force. Ask me anything

I'm in the Air Force. Ask me anything.

Why are you such a worthless piece of shit? Get a real job that helps real Americans.

What's your AFSC?

whats an air force?

what country u in? also should i join the army or nah?

Pussy of all Pussies , " I don't feel like jogging 3 miles every morning. Can I ride a bicycle instead?" Air Force says YES

thanks for flipping burgers

Yeah it sounds like some power rangers shit

Get a real job you kike supporting scum

#
I'm not sure if I can give that out. I'm basically a communications equipment maintainer.

#
A pretty cool guy who drievs planes n stuff

#
The USA. And it depends. What do you want to do in life? What about your life do you value? What don't you like about it?

Only one squadron (in basic) had that option, and it wasn't mine.

It's no secret though, our PT isn't enough to keep you fit. Lots of career fields have hardly no physical demands. And if you're in a career field that does have those demands, training will be part of your daily life.

There's more of a fitness culture here, though. There's plenty of people who are content with getting 75's on their tests, but there's also a lot of people who try hard to be in good shape.

What airplanes do you get to pilot with?

Got a few more years left before that's an option m8

I want to see your butthole. No homo.
I always like to see army men's butthole.

i amand i dont really have anything valuable in life so if i die it wont entirely matter, but iam not all that fit, and a bit skinny, should i build myself and get fit? in australia btw

>army

honest question, what kind of flashlight and knife are you issued with?

(not the same user)
Following up on this, do you guys still use M6 Survival Rifles, or do you carry any personal firearms at all in the air?

ayyyyyy i ship out Nov 7th for BMT. Everything is a go except my weight. I'm like 2 pounds over my weight ( 5'8 with a max 180) and i constantly jump up and down from like 178-184. How do i lose 10 lbs asap

How comfy is your chair?

that was like 15 years ago, gramps

I have no idea what aussie training is like, but it's probably pretty similar to ours. Being built isn't as big a deal as having stamina. You will want to have a good base in strength, but unless you're going infantry or heavy maintenence, you should be fine just meeting the physical standards. If you are going in, just get used to running. Learn to run for distances.

For what you have going now, just know that you'll give it all up. Your life will do a 180. Most of my buds and I don't really talk to anyone at home besides our parents. Our lives are so different now that we don't really connect with our old friends anymore.

if your chair hasn't been to the precision measurement equipment lab within the last 60 days, it's literally unsittable

run a 5k every day if you can, no excuses tho, also keep hydrated, wouldnt want my baby boy getting sick now :3

not op but, to loose weight quick run a really hot bath and submerge your whole body in it for 10 mins then get out, dry off quick, cover yourself in doonas (thick blankets) for 10 mins, continue to do this a few times and you should have lost a few pounds by sweat, make sure someone is there so u dont get heatstroke

LMAO its an AFSC, its not like thats secret at all....

yeah this too, we wouldnt want our baby boy getting a heatstroke :3

sounds like something a 3D1XX would say

Will do, thanks

your pants are out of regs, by the way. if you ever have to unblouse them, you're screwed

not connecting with other people besides parents im fine with, i was wondering because you’re in the millitary already what core what you recommend i join? army, air force, navy? i was thinking about just doing infantry im not sure

honestly OP, i'd say start working towards a 5k a day like now, if you can do that then when you get to BMT the PT everyday will be an absolute cakewalk. when i left for BMT i was doing a 3k a day even and barely had to try at PT.

Of course 2 years later now and i'm back to being a civvie but its meds related XD

How does it feel sitting down all day?

Which AFB you from?

I think it was a rayovac. They gave it to me in BMT and I think I broke it during beast. And I wasn't issued a knife. I'll get them when I deploy/ go to a location where I'd need them. I carry a SOG though. Gonna upgrade to a benchmade soon.

It depends on the mission. I'm sure there's plenty of M6's laying around but I'm not sure how often they're used. It's my understanding that you'll be issued a sidearm if you are flying a mission where you might get shot down. But otherwise you wouldn't carry one.

Diet and exercise. That's the biggest thing. Really cut your caloric intake to around 2000 a day (or less) and up your level of activity. Try to run a few miles every day (at least 1.5 miles).

Not issued one yet desu. But I'm sure it will be ultra comfy. And if not, see Yeah, but I don't want to get reamed because opsec and persec.

Yup, you got that right. I'm a 3D1XX.

They're my comfy pants. Whenever I actually go out and do stuff I wear one of my three other pairs and tuck them in.

>Yeah, but I don't want to get reamed because opsec and persec.

LMAO found the fresh out of basic noob. nobody can tell shit based on an AFSC that literally hundreds share. I was a 1C1X1 think i'm gonna have OSI come after me?

>They're my comfy pants.

it's cool, i do the same thing

alien ~ ufo experiences?

What do you hate about the AF? What do you like about it? Whats Meh to you? Do you visit the AF reddit page btw? (about to get a lot of hate for saying this) but they got some dank memes

fuck off already. a lot of people join the AF because.... they like the Air Force! Imagine that moron. They like planes and want to work on them or be around them. it's not because they are weaklings who are afraid of exercise.

Eddy is that you?
>More like CHAIRforce AMIRITEGAIZ!?!?! HUEHUEHUE

Do you eat MREs every day?

You can do the same fucking jobs in a real branch.

what do u force the air to do, u facist?

to bend to his will you ultra faggot

LMAAAOOOO OPSEC AND PERSEC
Ok boot
Also Muhreen reporting in, taking any and all questions

i don't think you can be an F16 or F22 crew chief in other branches

propulsion

thats what i'm saying, OP has to either just be done in BMT or still in tech school because soon as you go operational not a person gives a damn about that shit LOL

well this "fake branch" pays the same... so who really cares?

>Marine
>Using a computer
yeah ok suuuuuure i believe youuuuu

The only things I don't like are the unnecessary things we have to do (which pretty much end in tech school) like getting up at 4 to do squadron PT because people can't be trusted to go to the gym, getting the random "hey airman, we need a flight to go stand there for formal retreat, so drop what you're doing and go over to the flagpole to stand there for an hour" or stuff like that. Most of the BS stops when you go operational.

I really like the free housing, medical, dental, gym, and (kind of free) food. I like the camaraderie. I like that people actually try. Sure, there's some sloppy people who never have it together and just skate through everything, but generally people care about their job and the people around them. The meh is the little things like having to do paperwork all the time, records getting messed up, things taking longer than necessary. I understand that most of the time it's just what has to be done to make sure everything's right, but it sucks when you have to sit there for an extra ten minutes just so they can make sure everyone's there or everything's done right.

None yet. Looking forward to it though.

Hell no. We got issued them because of the hurricaine though.

But look at what you have to deal with in a weel branch: even more unnecessary BS, because not referring to every superior by their full rank and name is how discipline waivers and we lose wars.

Nah dude I have a tard wrangler that makes my posts for me; I just dictate what I want him to say

How do you feel about flying a plane in the sky knowing what Neil Armstrong said to houston after he set foot on the moon and switched to the medical channel to let them know what he saw on the edge of tranquility crater?

Probably a boot because that’s all you usually see making threads like this

>But look at what you have to deal with in a weel branch: even more unnecessary BS, because not referring to every superior by their full rank and name is how discipline waivers and we lose wars.

You also get respect

how many hot air force qts have you banged?

Do you get that sweet BAH? how much are your checks

how many respect = $1 USD?

Varies based on what the person giving you shit has

rapist

wierdo

Why didn't you join the Marine Corps, were you too much of a pussy to qualify for their air divisions?

none i only bang dudes because im a fag because the airforce has the most gays for me to suck weiners with

Why does the Air Force need camo?

because OP wants to actually have a job and make money after serving. Not be a homeless fucktard who only knows hoorah and how to shoot a gun

why do they wear boots?

Muhreen answering
They really dont; actually the AF guys who are operational and in the shit will use the Army’s multicam pattern instead since the digi cammies of the Air Force and Army were abortion tier

>not wanting to shoot the gook in the face within meters of yourself just because future

I think you care too much to be on this site

yup

How many ppl have you killed in ur f18

How long you been in? Making a career of it?

Hey OP, are you a Ground Rat?

the air force has combat troops and other specs that are forward deployed. not all of them are chair force.

What is the GI bill

Hey devil where you at?

Wow you are 100% still in tech school. Protip: most of the AETC koolaid is hogwash. If you drink it, you are gonna be in for a hell of a culture shock when the operational airmen care more about getting the job done than about how well you laced your boots.

SSgt, 1C873 Radar Airfield and Weather Systems (newly formed from 1C8X1 and 1C8X2) here

The fuk would you want to be a POG for?

I'm a ranger sniper team leader. Ask me anything.

elaborate pls

Fort Meade my man

Is knowing what someone's specific job is really that big of an opsec issue? As long as they aren't saying specifics it doesn't seem like a real issue.

It’s literally the farthest thing from an OPSEC issue my man

Civilian transition is the real shock. I went from 3D171, to lineman.

No, dudes in comsec talked about their shit all the time.

Any Skivvy Nines out there?

You're a nonner. Enjoy your easy days and lunch breaks while the real air force is working the line for 12 hours

That's what I was thinking. 3D152 here. Long ass tech school.

Did you help attack minorities at the academy?

>I'm in the Air Force. Ask me anything.

I hear the AF is full of religious psychos.

Once at BMT don't count the days btw.. count by the chiefs. Goes by so much faster