I've only been dating my gf for 3ish months so I don't wanna seem like a jealous / insecure faggot but I feel like she...

I've only been dating my gf for 3ish months so I don't wanna seem like a jealous / insecure faggot but I feel like she shows too much cleavage on social media. Granted we live in Texas so it's always pretty hot but it still seems like too much sometimes.

Does this seem normal to you guys or should I ask her to tone it down a notch? Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0pnO-Nn7X6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do not be a cuck, let her be blacked, you just sit and watch.

Hmm may need you to post more for investigative purposes

Chill, chicks like that run from controlling guys

Women like to show their tits, it’s just a fact of life, get over it.... also post more pic

The quickest way to make your gf break up with you is if you start policing what she wears etc.

I have friends that lurk and I don't really want to be recognized and look cucky

Is this secretly a cuck thread? Because you 5 are cucks.

convert her too Islam
wrap in burka
profit

You think I should just ignore it then? I guess it doesn't bother me too much I just feel slightly irritated by it sometimes

unleash those tittays OP

Just talk to her dumbfuck.
If she respects you she tones it down. If she's a slut she will leave your ass. Win/Win either way, unless you are a fucking beta cuck.

that one is cheating on you

Get her to take pics for you, that should help both of you (make your girl horny buffer)

post her tits or fuck off

Let her somehow overheer a convo of girls talking about how slutty and insecure it is to do that. Or mention a slutty girl on tv and say look she shows herself like that becuase shes so insecure she thinks its her tits that make her awsome rather than intelligance.

She's hot op, and your fucking her not your friends, who cares?

>Does this seem normal

you should shut up, you're only her current boy toy.
trust her, she knows what she wants.

retarded kids can't stop saying cuck and pedo. is like they are obsessed with those things

are those dd creamers?

Thank god i never had a gf so those things were never a problem to me

R-right g-gguys?

Have a mature conversation about it with her and not Sup Forums virgins. For fucks sake man she's your gf. Don't be a faggot. Present your concern to her fairly with confidence.

you gf is a social media slut, she craves attention and will probably cheat on you with any guy that gives her some.
Never make her feel secure about your relationship, she needs to feel like she has to make an effort to keep you or she'll get bored

She wants attention....from other people than you... How was she b4 you got togetther?

Get your dna all over them bad boys so that any other man that tries will be forced to go through you, literally.

First you gotta make you un-replaceable as much valuable as possible :)

Get confident, stupid! If you're fucking her it doesn't matter what she wears out. She's a freak. Don't change her. You start covering her up and that gives the bitch carte blanche to get fat. Keep her sexy.

then make her use a burka you fucking insecure muslim idiot

Nigger, you know what you signed up for when you met her. Look at her. She is a whore who likes to show off.

What the fuck did you think was gonna happen

Let's see more of her

Holy fucking cringe. No wonder you edgelords don't have girlfriends lol

Real talk: why haven't you posted nudes yet?

>hey you know that thing that attracted me to you, and you've been doing long before we met?
>I want you stop it because I'm an insecure little faggot
the "I had a girlfriend once" starter pack

give me her contact, I'll talk to here.
you're welcome!

You'll be single in 3 more mos dont worry bout it

gonna nut to her just get her a black bull and watch her take it WHITE BOI

Seriously, I think we need more pictures to determine if she’s showing too much.

you lying fuck that is not your girlfriend

Ifnyou love her talk to her and dont post her on Sup Forums you fucking cabbage. All youll get is autists saying you need to lrt her fuck niggers or somrthing because Sup Forums is filled with low self esteem beta cucks or overcompensating keyboard "doms" who would get a panic attack by talking to women.

Tell her how you feel about it and try throwing some trust her way. Dont list to the autistic mgtow narrative of some dumbass btard

Not your gf fuck off newfaggot

found the jew

moar

>i actually don't really know her and this is the only pic i got

>don't say stuff to your GF, just let her do whatever she wants

That's why teenagers have such healthy relationships.

found the nigger

Either you're too insecure about your feelings on the matter to address them to her directly, or you just think a bunch of faggots on the internet are gonna know your girl better than you.

Either way, it sounds like you've got some shit to sort out in your relationship. Quit worrying about cleavage.

Nah really?!
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>I don't want to get recognized
>heres a half tit and full face picture of her

>dates a whoreslut
>is upset when she flaunts her goods to her potential customers
are you reatrded?

>I have friends
Bullshit this is Sup Forums

You already do look cucky. I live in Texas too, I'll go ahead and make things official and dominate her ass while you watch from the sidelines like the betafag you are

Post her nudes, faggot.

Honest question.
Why don't you use a namefag board to try to live out your fantasy online?

I feel like doing it on an anonymous board doesn't really fulfill your needs for fulfillment.

The more insecure about it the more it shows and the less attrsctive you are, care less, be a man.
Thats all she wants faggot.

You know the rules, post her nudes or gtfo

Yes, keep empowering yourself and feeding your ego with another man's relationship troubles. You're the face of masculinity, pal.

Kek, hes right you cringe bastard

Who knows user. Women are called women for a reason. They are similar structurally to a man but biologically and mentally, completely different. A women is similar to a child who doesn't know how to do something correctly. They never say what they mean. She could be attempting to attract other guys, in order to gain access to your more dominant side. She could be testing your limitations. Hell she could just be straight up slutting around. (No offence user). Sup Forums is alway so concerned with having a gf so they don't seem "like a loser". But who is the loser, I ask you? The man who must change deep aspects of his life and moral code for some tail that he may not even get that night, or the man who controls his own life and decides on what is right or wrong, who can go anywhere that his heart desired? Don't be so concerned with women. And expect nothing less than a women who would drop her dreams and the entirety of her world for you. Some might say: "There is no one out there who recognizes I could do great things, not for me." To you i say, there are 7.3 billion people on the planet. Always be patient.

OP is a jit

Whoa, look at the the fucking beta team captain over here. If he wasn't fucking autistic he wouldn't have these "troubles." He created the problems for himself by being an insecure little fag. And then made them worse by bringing that shit on Sup Forums expecting help or encouragement. Plus, everyone else here is right, what did he think was going to happen dating an attention seeking little whore like that.

That's if you even believe that the fucking thing is genuine at all, OP found this pic on some random slut's Insta and doesn't even know her.

Ignore his OP user. Read thus post instead

ITT: Femanon can't handle the truth

ITT: Betas vs Alphas

gonna need more pics

tbh you sound like an insecure fag. Be thankful you have her.

>i don't want my friends to find out
>doesn't spend 5 seconds in paint putting a black bar on her face
Just admit you don't even know this girl's name

He doesn't have more pics you idiot

Hmmm. Scanned... Couldn't see any tits or gtfo.. Weird. Tits or gtfo

I get it bud. But 3 months. Come on. Maybe if you were dating her for years or married I'd suggest a conversation on the topic with her but for now you should be sucking some titties.

youtube.com/watch?v=0pnO-Nn7X6c

If you don't feel comfortable enough to bring it up at this point then this won't end well for you.

You're asking for advice because you think asking her won't end well because you're the bitch in the relationship. She'll leave you soon enough.

Not if you're assertive and dominant in the relationship. If some beta asks her to stop she'll be grossed out.

>liking gross big fat tits

But anyway DONT fuckin' tell a woman what to where, she will absolutely be insulted and you will be beta-tized at least a little in her mind.

>Don't wanna seem like .a jealous/insecure faggot
>I feel she shows too much cleavage on social media

OP you're asking a horde of horny faggots if she's showing too much cleavage. The bitch has massive tits. If you think she's showing too much skin then talk to her about it and be a man.

It's already been said, but yeah... If you tell her what not to wear she'll probably get pissed. Just enjoy having a hot gf imo, if she ends up cheating on you dump her.

This

Men don't tell women what to where, or at least that's a self-respecting woman's perspective.

If she's one of those pathetic, submissive types who like to be bossed around, go for it- but those aren't usually blonde bitches with MASSIVE bingobongers

This bitch was probably a cunt in school and fucked dudes into the ground with her confidence.

THIS OP

And just because she likes to wear certain shirts doesn't mean she's looking to cheat on you.
What kind of fucking mental gymnastics is that in a beta mind?

Texas... why don't you just enjoy to show her off, all that guys (and some girls) will just want to fuck her...

Also showing her off here means some more guys look at her, and maybe also doing stuff while doing so...

Does this make you hot?