How about chastity thread?
Sissy/trap/gay/straight/femdom everything chastity related

Other urls found in this thread:

baja-opcionez.com/category/shemales/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd love to be her chastity slave

My beloved gf is locking me up in a week or two
She is super turned on by the thought of me being denied masturbation

she gonna make you watch sissy hypno too?

I doubt it
I would like it tho? Maybe? Idk
But she really likes my cock, and shw just wants to toy with me, nothing hardcore

should tell her to

The thing is she likes me being manly and shit
Also I'm muscular and my face is not feminine in the slightest
It's more of a fetish, than a actual option for me to become sissy

she should also only give you ruined orgasms when she unlocks you

I am so jealous. How long will she keep you locked up?

The plan was to lock me up everytime she's on her period
Now I'm on a three day nofap streak just to challenge myself, and turns out she is super turned on by me being denied fapping
So she would probably keep me lock most of the time and release only when she comes over so we can fuck

That's the dream, right there. Semi-permanent lockups are my goal. Now I just need a Dom to own me.

She's not that sadistic come on xD i would die if she did that

should tell her to

>photoshopping out the pubes

I can believe we've sunk to this level of specific degeneracy but also hey hello Im Viola, how we doing?

Hi Viola. Can you introduce me to Cello?

cute as hell

TFW comfortable chastity cages are $300+

Wife pegged me this week. Anyone get fucked in their ass by thier gf/wife? I loved it and so did she. It was her idea

Not at all. Holy trainer 160$... $30 for a clone

>when a dude has a better body than most chicks

my custom device was $500+
well-worth it though
i went through so many knock-offs that never fit properly.

I'm 2.5 inches flaccid. This one worked for a while but it was a bit too wide and the Chinese seam quality put a hole in my dick

God you´re all a bunch of degenerate faggots that should be lynched wtf

Ahhhh ok. Ya me too i feel the large holy trainer still is too small for me. Sucks

You the big tough guy gonna come do it? I would knock you out then make you my bitch and you couldn't do anything about it

Femenine penis & buttholes
baja-opcionez.com/category/shemales/

How long are people locked up for? I'm halfway through a 2 month sentence that started as 1 month and kept getting extended.

the STDs their partners will give them will do it for us, no need to waste good rope of mentally ill faggot cucks

Ha, hilarious ;3
Aw thankss
Now well I dont know about that

I mean, you've got a better body than my ex I can tell you that much

how do i SHRINK my penis? I want to cum from anal while soft. Im already in chastity and hrt isnt available to me yet..

watching sissy hypnos?

Thise dont do anything. Looking for ways to actually make my penis smaller. Like creams or supplements? already in chastity and hrt isnt available to me yet

Well thank you ;P

What's a good chastity cage that I can buy online? Preferably on amazon with prime :)

Oh no need to thank me, I just like that you keep posting

How do i get my younger sister to dominate and control me? on gmail or discord? gmail: [email protected] ; discord: samsap110#9569

How do I have a prostate orgasm? do i just nofap for weeks and then try? or keep trying every night until it happens?

Yea you have to lock up your cock and stop fapping

I keep posting cus you keep complimenting. Attention Whore 101 lmao

This has to be the most idiotic fetish you can possibly have...

Man up.

Well if that's all it takes, I'm liking what I see enough to be encouraging that whore ;P

Any cute boys wanna let me bully them and take pictures for me on discord?

on gmail or discord? gmail: [email protected] ; discord: samsap110#9569

i desperately want to be locked up/lock myself up but i still live with my parents.. :'(

Added

so?

Post discord

pretty scared they would notice it somehow.

>Also I'm muscular and my face is not feminine in the slightest
Camwhore for us a little bb.

>9
why? i'm not very feminine.. pretty smooth but tall and a bit muscular. just want to be locked up.

Well you flatter me ;D
They wont, trust me. Neither my parents nor my uni housemates notice. Im wearing it right now in the living room

they won't. are you only fapping to sissy hypnos?

And you turn me on ;)

those legs..hnnng

doesn't the cage make an unusually large bulge?

no. i had a phase where i did quite a while back. now i'm trying to reduce fapping and found out how much i like being denied.

Should I get a chastity cage?

>pic is me

>tfw too small for chastity

Wait until you can move out, then. Having your fetishes exposed to your parents is the worst thing ever. Especially if you have to live with them for another three years at the least and endure constant 'subtle' jokes.

should lock it up asap then

I'd have killed myself if that was my "dick"

nigga just slap some duct tape over that shit, itll work just as well

would love to lock you in one tbh

yeah that's what i'm afraid of. they just need to accidentally stumble upon the cage when i'm not wearing it and i'd be fucked...
are you speaking from experience?

Chastity is stupid you can slip out easy when flaccid.

Good to know ;3
And not really, especially if your trousers arent too tight. Like I wouldnt wear it in public with my leggings but a pair of jeans is fine

Acting like you aren't too? ;p

Would you take pictures for me slut?

kik or sc?

Nope! I most definitely am ;P
Ehh im in the living room and cba to get up - maybe later

hmm ok..
do you have any tips on how to deal with strong urges. asking how i can control myself while i'm not locked.. had times where i couldn't get any work down for hours because all i could think of was sex.

Anyone who claims they are too big for a chastity are just bullshitting. I'm 8 inches hard and like 5 inches flacid, heres my flacid cock next to a shampoo bottle and in a 1 inch cock cage.

I could definitely get you feeling way dirtier you know..

Omg, sissy hypno is what did it to me! I've been addicted to them for years now!

nice

Yes >_

want to elaborate?

I think you could slip out, its amazing how tiny your clit is. Your chastity is a smaller model than mine and its not even fully filled.

Hmm no pretty much no advice. Sorry! When I get sex obssessed, I lock myself up and pretty much stay sex obssessed. Productivity goes out the window for the first day, then I get back into it until im desperate for release. Sorry!
You reckon? ;3

Shitty wig and bad eye makeup

Sissy submissive cd. Wife locks me often. Have only dressed privately but she wants to take me out one nite fully dressed. Kind of a turn on. Love the thought of being humiliated and degraded.

Does she only give you ruined orgasms now? Only let you watch sissy hypnos?

hmm ok.. i guess i need used to it a bit more. i'm going crazy on day 2 and spontaneously start grinding pillows when i should be focused on work.. because i feel like i can't take it anymore.

So your parents inspect your wenis?

Sorry pic didn't post

No. She will let me get off every week or so. She has been enjoying other lovers lately.

nice feet

she should only let you get off by sissygasm

Mayybe

tumblr?

That you?

So any doms? Any one with kik?