Let's play a game bros

Let's play a game bros.

We'll begin once at least 5 Houses are claimed.

MUPDATE: Turn 0
Open Houses: Arryn, Baratheon, Braavos, Greyjoy, Lannister, Lys/Targaryen, Martell, Myr/Targaryen, Nightrunners, Pentos/Targaryen, Stark, Thenn, Tully, Tyrell and Tyrosh/Targaryen

Bump

Claim Greyjoy again

- welcome back bro
4 more to go

Open Houses: Arryn, Baratheon, Braavos, Lannister, Lys/Targaryen, Martell, Myr/Targaryen, Nightrunners, Pentos/Targaryen, Stark, Thenn, Tully, Tyrell and Tyrosh/Targaryen

Bump

Claim Martell

- hey bro
3 more

Open Houses: Arryn, Baratheon, Braavos, Lannister, Lys/Targaryen, Myr/Targaryen, Nightrunners, Pentos/Targaryen, Stark, Thenn, Tully, Tyrell and Tyrosh/Targaryen

GIVE BRAAVOS

- hey bro
2 more to go

Open Houses: Arryn, Baratheon, Lannister, Lys/Targaryen, Myr/Targaryen, Nightrunners, Pentos/Targaryen, Stark, Thenn, Tully, Tyrell and Tyrosh/Targaryen

>Lord Davik Greyjoy,Lord Captain of the Iron Fleet, Lord Of Pyke

>>Prince Oberyn Martell, The Red Viper of Dorne, Prince of Sunspear

While we're waiting, any comments/criticisms on the map and/or rules?

Looks fine to me

Bump

Lurking rn. Debating on whether to join

Pentos/Targaryan reporting in

- hey bro
1 more

Open Houses: Arryn, Baratheon, Lannister, Lys, Myr, Nightrunners, Stark, Thenn, Tully, Tyrell and Tyrosh

Roll call. If you're all still here I'll temp claim and we'll begin.

Claiming Nightrunners.
>Mogami, leader of the Free Folk, Hammer of Dusk, The Unkindled One.

MUPDATE: Turn 1
Open Houses: Arryn, Baratheon, Lannister, Lys, Myr, Stark, Thenn, Tully, Tyrell and Tyrosh

Event: Early Expansion Expedition - All T gains are doubled (whether into claimed, unclaimed or neutral)

Bonus Event: Inhospitable Hosts - All rolls into unclaimed Houses have a penalty of -2 Ts and -1 to sieges

Bonus Event II: Good Neighbors - All unclaimed Houses may be passed through as though you have a NAP (moving through multiple unclaimed at once STACKS the NAP penalty)

Bonus Event III: Homegrown Militia - All unclaimed Houses will activate their OPT bonuses defensively if neccessary (WiC, HMR, VM, etc.)

Bonus Event IV: So It Begins - The first House to attack another claimed House receives a bonus of +3 Ts

Beeline to the Wall.
>Mogami, leader of the Free Folk, Hammer of Dusk, The Unkindled One.
>Screaming Caves
>Stealth Attack (2/2)

... looking like I'll be trying again in another hour.

:(

In the desire towards a unified essos, Vinchenzo Targaryan, first of his name invites the leader of braavos to an alliance
>Vinchenzo Targaryan, Ruler of Pentos

For cooperation and fair division of the south of Westeros, I invite Davik Greyjoy for an alliance
>Prince Oberyn Martell, The Red Viper of Dorne, Prince of Sunspear

Is there a penalty for sailing across the sea?

Nope

Pentos/Targaryans March across the narrow sea towards dargonstone
>Vinchenzo Targaryan, Ruler of pentos
Also, am I eligible for the pentos and the Targaryan ability?

You are Targ and thus have Targ's bonuses BUT you also control the Free City of Pentos so you have that bonus as well. Get it?

Sounds good

Waiting on

Martell bannermen marches towards Highgarden