My friend found these papers inside a glass bottle while surfing

My friend found these papers inside a glass bottle while surfing.
can someone tell me what does it mean?

Page 2

Page 3

Post the bottles and time stamp.

I'm 90% sure it's Russian. Can't translate it on the spot because I'm pretty rusty, but it starts out with Dear God, dear God [something something].

I'm 100% sure it's not. That's not a cyrillic alphabet, you mook.

I don't know what language it is, but it's not Russian.

it's clearly cyrillic, just cursive from someone with poor handwriting
OP should post it on reddit, im sure someone there can translate

It's handwritten cyrillic, it looks different from typed cyrillic.
>t. studied russian in high school, struggled making out teacher's handwriting.

It's Ukrainian or something like that, I don't think that's Russian or the handwriting is so fucked up.
cba trying to read the long text, but 3rd one is something like "thank you free souls, something something bla bla bla"

I'm still betting on Russian. I'm seeing a lot of Иs but no i or ïs.
The handwriting is a bitch to read, though.

I've tried various language options on various OCR sites, but it always comes up gibberish.

I guess this guy/girls handwriting just sucks too much to do this using digital means.

Russian is here, I confirm it's russian. It's something strange about mental and physical pain. But the end is "it's my 7 wishes"

Well translate then! I, for one, am insanely curious about what it says.

Keep thread alive then, I looked at 3rd page that i miss. The author name is Inga and she's from Haifa, Israel

OMG I NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE IS UNBELIVEBLE that says op is a fag

God speed user

Will gladly keep alive for a translation. I'm quite curious.

Bmup

It basically says that Satan will take over the world in 7 days. Get ready to take the mark of the beast you fags. I'll be the first in line. 666

>666
>no trips
get out!

Yawn.

Maybe there's a chance of clarifying a crime or a suicide in front of us

bump it im curious

Omg, you're so clever and funny! You must be the most popular kid in the 9th grade!

Also bump for translation.

Wupupupu.

Bump, oh yeah, by the way, you're probably cursed now

Dear God, God of all sea and oceans and water, Dear Jesus Christ, Dear Saint Maria. Dear all saints, Dear all my friends, relatives, family. Help!
1)I pray You to stop all internal and external physical pain, I can’t live with this, all negative internal and externa physical disturbance, I can’t live with this. With all mentioned above I can’t live with this.
2)All that shit with adding heart-spiritual pain. And after every “I can’t live with this.” goes “I will not be able to live with this ever”
3) She prays for people to understand her and pray for people not to do bad stuff in future.
4)I pray for all my friends and family to have health happiness and luck and whatever they wish.
5) I pray for long life and health, happiness and luck

someone please do this i have to know

Go back to /x/ user. Keep your conspiracies and happenings to that board.

I don't buy it. The first 4 words of all numbered sections are all the same in the letter.

6) I pray for people I didn’t forgive to pay for all my suffering and pain.
7) I pray to stop the death, the diseases, pain, tears, sufferings, war everywhere and to make paradise on Earth. Thanks Dear Jesus Christ, Dear Saint Maria. Dear all saints. Pls help Inga from Haifa. It’s my seven wishes.

If i translate every word it will be "I deeply ask You for" that can be better translated to "I pray"

Inga from Haifa..where is Haifa??

I googled it, it's Israel/ There are many russians in Israel

Oh wait, you were paraphrasing with #2.

So each section starts with "I pray for"...etc.

100% Russian

So, OP, was your friend surfing in Israel?

Israel.

thank you

So it's basically someone's latter to god.

Yeah

So what language is that?

Seek God and Sup Forums finds you. Poor shmuck.

bing bong ching chong ding dong

Actually my guess is it's some kinda shit from exorcism extraordinary book that are popular among aged people in Russia

Russian

So, what, getting rid of your inner demons or something? "Throwing them to the sea"? That kinda shit?

A jew wishlist with no money involved? I don't buy it.

He did find it in haifa

Yeah he is originally from haifa

the jewery in this case is slipping in extra wishes, he made at least ten wishes

i guess yes. She keeps saying about internal and external physical pain and that she can't live with it. So she asks god to stop it and also give health and wealth to her friends.

since u got the letter ur god op

Well, hope is works out for her.

Guess OP's friend has to go visit Inga now.

If it's a common ritual, there must be more bottles with identical wishes.
It really looks like she wishes to ascend - to die. But without dying. What the hell?

>die without dying
guess she doesnt know about Sup Forums

I'm googling through similar books to find something similar

RUSSIAN ITT. THAT'A A RUSSIAN, DO U WANT TO HAVE A TRANSLATION IN IMPERFECT ENGLISH?

duh, this is Sup Forums

Long storry short, that's a pray to GREAT GODS OF WATER. Really long pray. Probably it was written by psycho woman. She ask's for health,luck,and happines for her family. Nothing interesting at all.

Пpивeт c двaчa :)

Дa бpaтaн я yжe пepeвeл этy пcихoзнyю пapaшy. Ceйчac cмoтpю вcякиe фopyмы пo изoтepикe гдe ecть хyйня o внeшних и внyтpeнних бoлях