ITT: MDMA

ITT: MDMA

I plan on taking MDMA (or Molly) today and it's my first time doing it. I just wanted to ask a few questions to anybody that's already done it.

-Is there a safe way to do it?
-Is 300mg too much?
-Are there irreversible side effects?
-What can it do to your brain?

Dont do it. Trust me

300mg is WAY too much, my trips are between 180 and 230 and 230 is already ALOT in my opinion

Take 200g, its enough

About 15g per kg of your weight is enough

>-Is there a safe way to do it?
you swallow it, simple
>-Is 300mg too much?
YES YOU DIPSHIT! 100mg is more than enough for the first time. if you need another kick after a couple of hours take another 100mg but NOT 300mg initial!
>-Are there irreversible side effects?
if done in moderation you will feel down the next day
>-What can it do to your brain?
it can fuck you up but badly but not after only one trip. after several days of consumption maybe

Nigga you talking about "G"s. Dis shit will kill ya

OP here, I broke the pill up. Now it's 150mg. Its what they call a "double stack"

What does it exactly do to your brain?

how much do you weigh op?
1.5 mg per kg is max dose without neurotoxic effects

just smoke meth rock

I weigh 175 pounds.

Honestly it will probably be great but you need to be one fucking thousand percent sure of what you're taking, I know a guy who took something he wasn't sure about and he died a few hours later, RIP Francis Cody

Careful not to drink loads of water, even though you're going to want to. Just sip regularly.

Oh and if you're on your own I recommend putting a belt in your mouth or somming, you're going to grind your teeth like crazy without even thinking about it.

Good luck!!!

have fun

So whats the right dosage I should take?
I'm doing it alone by the way. My roommate is going to tripsit me. Make sure I don't do anything stupid.

I got the pill from Trade Route, from a good vendor. Has hundreds of good reviews.

optimum dosage would be 120mg for full effects
>Make sure I don't do anything stupid.
the only real bad thing that can happen is that you turn suddenly gay, really. vomiting is also a common sideffect

>tripsit
>MDMA
You'll probably end up sucking his dick tbh.

I'm prone to having seizures that's why he's tripsitting me too. If I fall out, he can call 911

Do you take any medications? There's a risk of dug drug interactions. And drink some Gatorade just to be safe

>prone to having seizures
i wouldn't drop mdma if i were you. could be dangerous. next time you should buy some LSD

Nope. I'm not on any medications.

Last time I had a seizure it was 8 months ago.

Oh, by the way, I smoke a lot of weed. Is that a thing?

>I smoke a lot of weed.
you shoudln't smoke weed while you're coming up. shit can fuck you up really bad. weed can "lift you up" after the first wave which is really nice if your used to weed.

How so? Like, a bad trip or something?

Take an extra dose of your seizure medication and make sure you get some salt in you and seizures shouldn't be an issue

If you know that what you have is MDMA, taking it will be pretty safe.
300mg isnt necessarily too much. Just start easy, and do more if you feel in control.
Like i said, if you have just a fairly clean product, you wont encounter health problems.

in your case a seizure or severe vomiting. i adivse you to not smoking weed until your first wave is over. on the other hand you could roll one up and smoke like only half of it and give it to your tripsitter if your feeling not so good

Why salt?

How long does a "wave" last?

We have a pond in our back yard and we're going go fishing.

Hyponatremia: low sodium in your blood. Happens a lot when people do Molly and drink lots of plain water. Increases risk of medical complications

>-Is there a safe way to do it?
>-Is 300mg too much?
>-Are there irreversible side effects?
>-What can it do to your brain?
no.
yes
yes
drain dopamine/endorphines until they're depleted (it never grows back once it's gone)
fucks up spinal fluid (believed to be caused by the extra energy wasted and lack of sleep)
then there's the fact what you're getting will only be 30% mdma IF you're lucky, the adulterants are almost always extremely harmful, even more so than the drug it's supposed to emulate is.
don't you just love the war on drugs?

Cool, i hope you get a big catch. a big catch for a big boy

sometimes up to half an hour. moving your body like walking or dancing helps you to overcome the urge to just lie down and chill

I drink a pedialyte everyday when I first wake up.

Go to a rave, guy! Don't do X at home.
MDMA is the worst party drug for home use, I feel.
MDMA and loud bongoboys playing fast electronic music are made for each other.

Well it is not dopamine, nor is it endorphines my friend. its serotonin.

Is getting serotonin syndrome a thing?

Very much so. Serotonin is a chemical produced by the body that enables brain cells and other nervous system cells to communicate with one another. Too little serotonin in the brain is thought to play a role in depression. Too much, however, can lead to excessive nerve cell activity, causing a potentially deadly collection of symptoms known as serotonin syndrome.

after repeated consumption yes. even if you end up dropping the other half i wouldn't be too much concerned about that. you have a high risk for serotonine syndrome if your taking mdma 2 or 3 days in a row

all the side effects you mentioned are only for avid users who go raving like 3-4 times a week. A one time drop wont do anything except make you gurn a bit and feel a bit depressed the next day (nothing a good joint cant fix).

Also sex will be great but you wont finish

Everything has pretty much been covered but I'll just add a few things.

Make sure you bring gum. If you don't you'll either fuck up your teeth or shred the inside of your cheek, which is hell the next day.
You'll probably embarrassed yourself because you'll be talking complete shit the whole night, so be prepared for that. If everyone else is doing it too then you don't have to worry too much.
DRINK PLENTY OF WATER. BEER IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR WATER. Too many idiot dance all night, don't drink water and end up dying, which ruins it for the rest of us.
You may feel shitty for the next few days after you take it but you'll bounce back. Remember to eat and again, drink plenty of water.

Question..

To the people that do MDMA like every-fucking-day, how do they function/think straight?

MDMA usually never result in serotonin syndrome, unless you roll hard every weekend for months. The most common way to get serotonin syndrome is by the use of anti depression medicine.

You don't need someone to tripsit. Just lock your phone away so you don't make any drug induced calls telling everyone how much you love them, and you're good.

this guy gets it. Most clubs will have a water station, stick to that. Have a few alcoholic drinks but steer clear of beer. Have a mixer as its easier to control how much you have.

And yeah you'll be talking shit and you'll be really friendly with strangers so make sure they're on the same level as you

Thanks homie, I'm going to drop at 4pm EST

>To the people that do MDMA like every-fucking-day, how do they function/think straight?
simple, they don't lol
i know a guy who used to take mdma every weekend twice for 3 or 4 months. now he is unable to form a proper sentence without struggling to get the words out.

but again, if you take it once every 2 or 3 months you will be good

oh yeah one more thing. It'll take around 20-60 mins for it to kick in. Dont think it's not working and take more because you'll go ape shit

>MDMA

It's. Fucking. Boring.

it is not possible to do mdma every day, or well yes, but after 3 days of mdma you wont feel anything except getting really tired and irritated

Take about 50-80 depending on body weigh. Its pretty safe so have fun.

THIS

could even take up to 2 hours if dropped on a full stomach

How does he act?
Like, retarded?
Can't do basic algebra?
Can't Form proper sentences?

Is there a way to reverse that?

Go for 120-150.
Anything above that will lead to some unpleasant side-effects (which most can handle anyways, but in my opinion it's best to avoid them).
Such as jaw clenching, loss of control to your eyes (shaky vision), you might feel a little bit too "light", and you're more likely to overheat if you forget to stay hydrated.
Just take a safe dose, and once you feel like the drug is wearing off you're free to take the same dose again to maintain your high.
I'd also recommend going on a party (I'm a huge fan of rolling whilst going to techno clubs), as it's pretty much a waste of the MDMA if you just stay indoors.

STFU

Question is taking it like this really that harmufull
First dose 135 mg,next dose also 135 but 2 days after,and final dose also 135 3 days later

I honestly don't understand how people take it more than once every couple of months. I feel all foggy for days after taking and my brain needs time to recover. You can always tell when someone has done too much Mdma in their day because they're always depressed as fuck and can't function.

How so? Elaborate?

i would highly recommend waiting at least 2 weeks in between doing mdma

Which is why it's best to not take MDMA without breaks. People fuck with their serotonin and stay sad and depressed for their whole life.

Yeah i already did that kind of shit but I'm clean now for about 2 and a half months
Did I fuck up bad?

do you know these type of people who are all over the place with their thoughts?
>look there is a girl
>a girl with blonde hair
>my gf used to be blonde
>my gf was a bitch
>fuck that girl
something like that
>reverse
i don't think so. it's something in between of an alcoholic and a crackhead.

but yet again: if you follow the safe-use rules you should be fine

worst advice so far

With regards to recovery it usually takes me about a full week to get back to feeling 'normal' again. Most of the week my thinking is quite foggy and I'm not as sharp as usual. It's weird.

i knew i was fucking that one up so i threw in both lol

If you've never taken it before and it is fairly pure, around 50mg will be more than enough to get you wrecked. Back in the days when pills were good, they had around 100mg per pill. My first time, I took half a pill and was still high when I woke up the next day..

>im prone to having seizures
Go to a rave boy, intermitting lights and loud music will help ya

waiting between 2 and 3 months is the best for your serotonine levels

300mg is way too much. Does no one in this thread have a fucking clue?

well you tell me.
ive had weeks with 4 days of mdma, but i think im doing ok now

read the whole thread. i had advised him to not take more than 120 at max for initial and the other 120 for a couple of hours later if he needs it

true, but i wasnt talking about what is best for your serotonine levels, but what is best if you want the desired effect from the substance

they don't
every people i know who did "hard" drugs on a regular/daily basis, ended up fucking theire brain in a mental institute
...or killed themself of reckless desperation

Also, no need to drink any extra water than normal. Drinking plenty water is for if you are at a rave/club and sweating lots. Drinking too much water can kill you on mdma. Google Leah Betts.

cant you just let him have a good first experince with the drug instead of basically telling him to microdose

Yeah dude I know that now but my question is can i still use it maybe not now but 1 year after.
I had 7.5 pills all together i took 2 one week than 1.5 the next I had a pause for about a month than took that triple dose.
I think I managed to get without brain damage because I didn't have brain zaps and I was mostly ok except the 2 panic attacks after from smoking weed

kek

He's not going to need more than 50mg for a first time if it's pure.

I did half a gram one night. I was FUCKED UP for months. I'm honestly surprised I bounced back at all, I was straight up gonna off myself it was so bad. Moderation is key and so is not being a complete retard like me.

gay

OP here,

Is MDMA addictive?

Another thing about my seizures.
I'm not epileptic, my last seizure was about 8 months ago. I see a neurologist on the reg and my brain activity has been fine.Loud music and blinking lights don't give me seizures.

Did you get brain zaps or shit like that

>falling asleep on amphetamines
look at this fucking retard
look at him and laugh.

Actually safer.

why do people always ask retards for drug advice instead of spending like 10 minutes reading erowid.

Take like 120mg and thats it, if you need more its shit. Don't redose at all. Don't make a habit out of it. Do this and you wont hurt yourself. Also actually take the time to read up on this shit instead of relying on morons to do the work for you.

not physically, but you might have trouble waiting for your next fix

lmao what thats not even a threshold dose shut the fuck up

50-80 is plenty for a first time. Microdose? You are a moron without a clue. Either that or you've never been able to get anything even close to pure. Learn to get good drugs mate.

i was at the brink of suicide for some days

lmao how is meth safer than MDMA you retard?

It's not addictive although you may be tempted to have bumps when you initially come down.

Flashing lights will seem a lot more intense so sometimes sunglasses can be nice

thats because you were irresponsible and took too much.

Not really physically, no. It's going to feel great, which may get you mentally addicted if you have no self-control but a one time thing here and there ain't gonna have you sucking dick for money or anything.

Did this many times.. I'm an abstinent, I don't smoke, MJ literary few times a year.. but this is pure happiness :)

Highly recumbent to do this with girl.. you know :>

Then why the fuck are you doing it other than for an excuse to sucks his dick ?

I will drop the biggest molly bomb ever thanks to your advise.
90KG x 15g = Dropping that 1.350 KG

I'm doing 150mg now. I broke up the pill.

>retards
>120mg
lolol

I had 2 episodes where I feelt hopeless like there is no place for my
But I didn't drink or smoke for 2 months after that and I regularly worked out

dude if its actually MDMA you wouldn't even feel that first roll or not. 100mg is the very minimum dose before someone could even have a seratonin cascade.

These "retards" have provided the exact same information he'd get anywhere else. But thank you for your helpful input.