I really liked the new Spider Man film. Tom Holland was great in it, the movie was genuinely funny...

I really liked the new Spider Man film. Tom Holland was great in it, the movie was genuinely funny, the villain didn't suck ass, and Marvel managed to write an interesting plot without resorting to "if we fail it will literally be the end of the world". What did Sup Forums think?

Spider-Man punches the villain though

The best Spider-Man movie to date.

I liked it. 7/10

his fat friend was really funny, although obivously flash and MJ we're useless characters that held no weight in the story

I agree His friend was funny but not in a cringy way

Anyone else have a cheeky wank to the bit where he stripped down to his underwear in the ally?

Aunt May was hot
Solid movie

no, faggot

/thread

gud

Half of the posters ITT are not old enough to have seen Spider-Man 2 by Raimi.

Let that sink in.

Still funny how they replaced flash thompson with some punjabi who doesn't look intimidating or like a bully at al. Feels weird saying this but they should let white characters stay white instead of this attempt at bringing diversity to the cast

Raimi's Spider-Man 1&2 were good but I still feel like Watts' Homecoming is better.

Very Good, my personal favourite Marvel film so far after the first Iron Man, but

SPOILER

I thought the ending was kinda stupid, wrecking a big boat makes Peter a stupid kid who can't be trusted with a spidy suit, but wrecking a big plane over a crowed city gets him an Avenger invite.

I didn't like that they made his abilities all techy but it was aight

Yeah the Avengers invite felt rushed as fuck and didn't make sense.

funny thing is kid got tons of death threats for a character that sucked until he became Agent Venom.

also dudes Mexican - trying to make him the new kind of bully that doesn't need to use power, but rather status, and wealth to be bully Peter

no you fucking faggot, everyone saw toby macguier as spidey, stop thinking you're some old veteran dipshit

Yeah, the only thing I preferred about the Raimi ones was that he could shoot webs straight out of his wrists. Since Raimi was my first exposure to Spider Man as a kid, all the iterations where he needs additional tech to shoot webs seems kinda shit and under-powered. Raimi films were still great though.

true, as a kid i didnt know that spidey had to build web shooters cause i didnt read comics so that was my introduction to spiderman and just superheroes on the big screen

Yeah speaking of his abilities did anyone else find it kinda annoying that his hands kept slipping on tiles and shit in some of the chase scenes? Like isn't he meant to be sticky? Like a spider?

they mention he's not fully powered yet, like he didnt have his spidey senses

There's no point lying to ourselves, we all did it