You have 10 SECONDS to name something better than a proper English Breakfast

You have 10 SECONDS to name something better than a proper English Breakfast.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRdg8FiFK8Q
fortune.com/2017/09/22/muhammad-william-popular-baby-names/
youtube.com/watch?v=afiWglE0MUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sage

The love of my parents

the warm feeling of waking up next to your gf

Pot brownies

dump the fucking poverty beans

A healthy heart

How do you not shit your pants after eating all that

How much do you weigh? 120lbs?

Warm beans not at breakfast?

>Hash brown
>No fried bread

That's no English breakfast...

Must admit, while I do love a fry-up, I can't contemplate how anyone could eat all that first thing in the morning.

Nice use of the double sausage breakwater, Alan would be proud. 7 on 10

>burnt tomatoe
>raw eggs
disgusting faggot.

Nice dubs.

a proper Turkish breakfast

I like eggs like that, but something I forgot in >Grilled tomato
>No tinned tomato

I fucking hate tinned tomato, even the smell makes me gag, but that's a proper English breakfast ingredient. None of this fancy shit.

absolutely DISGUSTING

Not having congestive heart failure, you glutinous slob.

A proper English Breakfast followed by a blowjob.

I could nail an English breakfast anytime, any situation. Probs my favourite meal. And yes ladies, my palate is cultured

Seriously? The English consider fish and potato chunks boiled in oil, wrapped in an old newspaper, and served from a truck to be fine dining.

Fleshlights and waifu pillows don't count

Try that shit and watch the food standards agency rape your batty crease. Things have changed m8ty. Its now served from a moped and wrapped in a dog shit bag.

You've got a 1980's stereotype going on in your head. Get into the now, man. You sound like you're 60. Cultures move on, you fuckin neckbearded, pig shooting hick

Feel free to join this decade. I hope all your family die from cancer including children.

Yes, and all brits have PERFECT teeth. No such thing as a TV license, and you have colonies across the globe.

Which country address you from?

Rolling dubs

this shit is what caused you fat fags to be most overweight country in europe. Disgusting

crystal meth

My country address? fa6d1 West

morning piss.

Im American, I would eat an English breakfast. i gotta say though...does there have to be terrible canned beans?

Also, my eggs benedict served on a crabcake.

You know, there ARE levels between raw and scorched to charcoal.

hurrrrr durrrrrr that's no english breakfast

ya it is shut up you tryhard blithering idiot

I am sorry, I assumed you were intelligent enough to work out that part of a full address is the country.
Which country, you fucking retard, do you live in?

KYS
FUCK DOING ALL THOSE DISHES

Are you American?

The answer WAS there, for anyone with a brain. Sorry YOU lack the intelligence.

Straight outta yawnsville. 1980's bait too? Whoa, culture shock

Lithuanian. Our bitches are slim, just like japanese. Prolly couldn't get a boner looking at
95% native british girls; the fat ones

being happy

Potatoes ...even raw better than Islandapes-Fodder

>english
>food
Pick one faggot. Also, GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD EUROCUCK! THIS IS AN AMERICAN BOARD FOR AMERICANS ONLY!

This
youtube.com/watch?v=tRdg8FiFK8Q

Holy hell. Fag much?

The average native British girl now is no longer fat, but it is hairy...not that you could tell from the cloth sacks they cover their bodies with. They're usually named "Ayesha". And, they smell bad.

And a great fashion sense!!

Don't you DARE reply directly to me without my permission! You eurocucks are sub-human non-American pieces of shit and are NOT allowed to speak to a superior human being like an American unless given express permission! Kill yourself.

please more pics of PBE. I want one so bad for a year now. I know if I try to make it myself it wont be the same and I don't think I can even get ahold of blood sosej in US. where the fuck can I get one in Nevada?

Spotted the Brit

Niggers not existing

Depression

America, a nation of fat, faggot, nigger cunts run by Donald trump. Yeah, you're much better off than Europe.

Just eat a pound of bacon grease, covered in salt.... same end result as a brit breakfast.

see:

The post of a retard who hasn't actually been to the UK.

At least we finally elected a REAL leader with the balls to stand up and tell the rest of the world how shit they are. No balls, no guns, and bending over for Muhammed from rapeistan! FUCK YOU YOU SUBHUMAN CUCK! FUCKING DIE ALREADY! YOU DON'T EVEN LINE IN A REAL COUNTRY LIKE AMERICA!

Cracking a skull in

I've had those and gotta admit they're pretty good but I can't imagine someone eating those everyday - you'd you have to be fucking landwhale. But the eggs, bacon and those beans with tomato sauce are great.

I know you're trolling, but I've never actually seen anyone in a full burqa, I assumed they were a myth.

uh huh...

fortune.com/2017/09/22/muhammad-william-popular-baby-names/

Full Sunday dinner is the only thing finer, but Full English runs a close second :-)

An irish breakfast. Add potato farls, lose the hash brown and soda bread rather than shitty pain white bread. A Superior fry up.

"EVEN LINE"

Good luck with that "real leader" walks you into a nuclear war with North Korea.

>posting traditional clothes from around 200-300 years ago
>1/10 bait. Some weak OK clothes, others copy the styles from east of west. I see everything on the streets, from jeans, sports pants (sweatpants) to skirts and leather pants. Most of you virgins would only wet dream and sweat of being noticed by the women we deem average.

asain dick

dog anus

/thread

>Getting this offended over food trucks
If you're gunna do that you might as well ask it in a proper fashion.
Please stop pretending to be American

Dutch breakfast

You know you've posted a link telling me that Oliver is the number one picked name on the UK?

I hope your children/parents die in an accident that leaves the bodies unrecognisable.

American here... Jesus, I had coffee, 2 slices of toast with a little peanut butter for breakfast... who the hell can manage to eat all that food in 1 sitting?

However you are happy to use that brush to tar your arguements. You understand that double standards are a sign of losing an arguements and knowing you are wrong.....

Oh look its this thread again.
>Shit thread
>Shit food

And, if YOU read the article, you'd have seen the part where they tell you when the variations of Muhammad spellings are combined, it's the #1 name in England.

Reading for comprehension!

It's called a typo, cuck. It happens. At least I can correctly pronounce aluminium. LOL Fucking britbong eurotrash.

one thing i always disliked about breakfast in turkey:
your sausage fucking sucks and the cheese is mediocre aswell. never had good yellow cheese there.

i don't care tbh. I probably fucked more good looking women here than anyone on this thread, combined. Just because of eastern european girls. They are hot. Selfish, arrogant bitches. But good looking one's, because they diet themselves and hit the gym. Most of the girls, atleast. The country is shit, the country is poor and we got high suicide rates. Only good thing is..good looking women .

youtube.com/watch?v=afiWglE0MUA

Beans with a fry? What's your fuckin problem?

Remind me which language they pretend to speak in yank town....

"Our country is fucked but at least we are shallow"

A proper English breakfast with a blowjob?

We speak English, which we fixed and corrected from the morons who created it and still could not speak it. You eurocucks are so damned sad. I can't wait until our glorious God-King Trump rains down holy nuclear fire to rid the Earth of the taint of non-Americans.

only if she gets up first and makes breakfast

Tits & Vagina

who determines what a "proper english breakfast" is?

not having this thread every day.

proper british people

A proper Englishman. Obviously.
Stupid Amerifag.

Bitcoins bitch

which are?
are you implying "proper british people" are monolithic in their idea of what such a breakfast is?

beans are not human food

No, he has a point, when did the hash brown become a standard to the Full English. I'm not complaining, I love a hash brown, but it is new. Relatively.

Ah, would you by any chance be an edgy white american? Your fear of beans is something that fascinates the rest of the world, it's come the fuck out of nowhere in the past forty years, much like your burgeoning hispanic population. Do you eat the bean, or does the bean eat you?

its like you miss the point on purpose.
let me reiterate it: only objectively proper brit bongs get to decide what it a proper engpish breakfast. they have a meetup once every decade or so to make changes.

Freedom Toast.

You fuckers lost to a bunch of colonial faggots. And pakis. And poo-poo punjabis.

You are no longer bulldogs, just corgis, as a nation, as a political force, and as a threat and influence to others. Bloody disgusting.

Again? Time to retire this old thread.

>all

most bulldogs can't reproduce naturally because they're too inbred

pretty sure the UK is exactly that