Have any of you Sup Forumssters gone from dank basement dwelling anti social NEET into a normal acceptable member of...

Have any of you Sup Forumssters gone from dank basement dwelling anti social NEET into a normal acceptable member of society? Is it even worth it? If so how would one go about doing this with little to no work experience? Is making money as a wageslave more important than actually enjoying your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RubBzkZzpUA)
youtube.com/watch?v=z_aiHL4Iens
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks for all the replies, I will continue to collect revenue for doing nothing I guess.

I have, it mostly is, the problem is when pol leaks out into real world and you realize most people are poltards and people think your some sort of nut case.

I get more pussy now so thats good. I did college, bus degreee, intern, job

are not*

making money wageslaving sucks but if u can find fellow ex-neets it can be bearable

is college really worth it? How did you pay for it? Do you have a lot of student debt?

Wageslave for years here (with a 10 year working at home gap).

MOST people are adamant to stay dead center at work. You might get some young dudes (over 21) who will quietly whisper you some nigger/vegetable/dyke jokes to see if you're ok, reply with one of your own.

NEVER say any Sup Forums shit to a girl or woman under 40 or kiss your workplace odds of getting any pussy goodbye.

Working somewhere like a grocery store where you interact with customers AND coworkers should get you sucked into the real world pretty quickly unless you're a huge fat faggot or something.

Fake confidence. After a while it'll stick.

I signed up to a gym a year ago in summer and went non-stop. Completely altered my diet at the same time and started getting compliments on my body as early as 3-4 months. When school started I still found myself socially isolated despite looking way way better.

That's when I gave up

I have to reiterate here.

FAKE being who you want to be. Eventually your brain will just accept it and you will be that fucking person.

Sadly, apparently I chose to be an asshole. BUT I ended up with a wife and a certain group of girls (hot sluts) really like me.

Guess I chose ok.

You need a degree to drive a bus in the US?

Those "fake it till you make it" type of strategies never worked for me. It's mentally exhausting to keep your mind focused on a single idea all the time. I just want to be comfortable with myself without overexerting my brain

For reference:

I was super shy /r9k/ type in high school. About 20, I decided that was stupid. Waiting for the perfect girl was also stupid, there ARE NONE. NONE ZERO. ITS A MYTH.

I started being:

Louder
Intrusive in people's conversations, especially at bars or sporting events or community things
Purposefully intrude into people's personal space to see how they react. (Most people are pieces of shit beta faggots btw)
Buy people a drink now and then, even if you don't know them. Claim "oh i thought you were x" NO HEAR ME OUT. This can actually pull you into a group on accident (if you like that group).
Start up hobby X where your desired friends/girls might take part in that hobby. I chose concerts. I highly recommend the music scene of your choice.

Fuck everyone, don't ever regret, feel bad, feel uncomfortable. Just run everyone over.

Good luck.

Why didn't you make more attempts to become less socially isolated, I know it's hard but fuck it's gotta be better than being a shut in.

I did try user. At the end I just gave up because I wasn't comfortable in being someone else's skin, if that makes sense.

I'm more than okay with spending my time reading books\watching movies.

I feel similar, but I've just been growing more and more tired of this lifestyle lately. I'll probably end up back like this, but I won't know until I try.

Have you considered single-moms? No, I mean I hooked up some buddies with them this way.

Most schools have some sort of bullshit and want volunteers. After school things, low-income events, what the fuck ever. All those bitches will basically take even the most pathetic dude home and try to latch on to them.

Use them to learn to be more social and less scared of women if that's a problem. Just don't fall in love with them cause they are fucking nuts, hop around a few to learn some social shit then bail out.

thanks will give it a try.

That's a pretty dangerous move. I really wouldn't suggest single mothers to someone just starting out especially if female contact is such an infrequent thing. They're liable to get too attached and then BAM they're married and taking care of some other guy's spawn.

Depends what you study, where you go, how much your paying really.

I went two year, then in-state 4year, some aide for being poor. Also applied to lots of scholarships, they are out there even if there only small ones if you get three or four they add up.

I also worked part time and summers. I have about 10k debt.

Do your research, dont study some bullshit. Two year schools ain't bad either. Plumbing and trades are making a rebound as their is a shortage. I did business which is ok as long as your likable and good at networking. I heard accounting, nursing, engineering are all hot too.

I can't re-iterate it enough to whatever you do do not become one of those my wife's son guys, you will regret it for the rest of your life, this isn't from personal experience, but the stories that are out there would make you shit your pants. Those women are single for a very good reason.

Sup Forums is for respectable citizens

Well time for work. I actually like the social shit at work now. I'm kind of a weird fucking annoying troll to coworkers but it's hilarious and I'm top rated with all the customers who come in. I win the little customer shit every month along with gift cards and shit.

I can basically do whatever I want at work, hang dog toys under my pants to look like giant balls, sing iron maiden songs on the intercom, make very inappropriate remarks to new employees for lulz.

The head bosses know I do my job so well I can take 30 breaks a day if I want.

I got this by not giving a fuck and just taking charge of everyone whether they like it or not. It's hilarious and anyone can do it. Just step up and do it.

You'd be really surprised how many people are just waiting for someone to tell them what to do, even if you have no authority over them. It's fucking mind-boggling.

Have fun!

Dont give up.

Yeah, DO NOT get hooked. That might be harder than I thought.

Go to your local community college and sign up. Most of that shit will be free thanks to federal grants. You might need to pay for books and such at worst, but you can usually find books dirt cheap. It isn't hard to take courses in STEM fields unless you're a fucking potato. Do this until you've taken everything your community college offers in whatever field you've chosen, then transfer into a university to get your bachelor's.

I did this shit nearly 20 years ago, ended up becoming a clinical pharmacist and now make 120K a year. Got a banging house, trophy wife, and three kids with another baby on the way. Doing my job to continue the white race.

>seriously trying to imply that 75% of Sup Forums isn't NEET and roleplaying

I'll look into this, thanks.

I was a NEET fuck-up until I was 23, then I was a super-normie for three years, and now I'm a NEET fuck-up again.

Why be a slave(some hip-hoping fucking nigger's slave youtube.com/watch?v=RubBzkZzpUA) in this world when I can be a god in the world to come.

youtube.com/watch?v=z_aiHL4Iens

thanks, laters

Go back to /reddlt/ I see what you're doing.
Most of Sup Forums are employed, hard working, redpilled winners.