Post your predictions:

Post your predictions:

Atlético Madrid - Leicester City: Believe it or not, I kinda feel Leicester can win this. Atlético has been quite lazy the whole season and has lost some games that weren't so difficult. Plus, for some reason, Leicester just started playing like last season under Shakespeare. Atlético is still a very tought team to play though, so I'd say it's a 55%-45% probability for Leicester.

Borussia Dortmund - AS Monaco: I'm sure these are going to be two extremely great matches to watch, and another tough one to predict, but I'd put my money on Dortmund by a very small margin. 53%-47% for Dortmund.

Bayern Munich - Real Madrid: Madrid is always Madrid, but they have been quite weak in some areas throughout the season and have won many matches purely on luck. Bayern is an amazing team and Ancelotti (who by the way is a genious when it comes to winning CLs) knows Madrid pretty well. 60%-40% for Bayern.

Juventus - FC Barcelona: Many people could say Barca are going to win this one, but I wouldn't be so sure. Juventus have been great, extremely good at both defending and attacking and I wouldn't be surprised to see them winning this one. If PSG could win 4-0 against Barca, I'm sure Juve can do it as well. Still Barca is Barca, and they are probably the team to beat here. 55%-45% to Barca.

Atletico
Barcelona
Real
Dortmund

spanish domination

barcelona
atleti
monaco
bayernwinslol

Juve, Bayern, Monaco, Lester

This would be literally perfect

Juventus will destroy barcelona.

Atletico wont be lazy in the cl, of anything is the only thing they care now. Atetico will win but is gonna be hard for them
Dortmund: they have more experience in cl rounds
bayern: they wont be retards like literally the rest of the teams, leaving kramos alone to fuck their shit up. Other than that i see bayern stronger overall.
I feel juves gonna go through

LEICESTER WILL WIN IT ALL

Who is the new England Patriots of this semen slurping sport

>Atleti 1 Lester 0
>Lester 1 Atleti 0
Atleti wins by penalties

>Borussia 3 Monaco 1
>Monaco 1 Borussia 1

>Bayern 3 Real 1
>Real 2 Bayern 2

>Juve 2 Barca 0
>Barca 2 Juve 1

Atleti v lestah:
Simeone made a habit out of trying the possession + high press on weaker teams this season instead of the usual defense + counter attack. If he decides to press them, we're fucked. Lestah is the same way. They don't dominate or try to dominate possession. If simeone decides to be defensive and force them to attack we'll win easily (80-20 to Atleti). But if he goes on the attack it's harder, however Atleti has better defenders no doubt so even then I'll call it 50:50.

Dortmund vs Monaco: the polar opposite of atleti-lestah. Without a doubt it's gonna be a goal frenzy. I'll throw this one to Monaco though just because of how ruthless they've been in front of goal (Monaco 84-26 Dortmund 54-27 in their respective leagues), and even though we meme about city, scoring 6 on them is still pretty impressive. Monaco 60:40 Dortmund.

Bayern v Real: Reals 2 main men have struggled for consistent form this season as opposed to Bayern and in big games have a tendency to rely on those Ramos rescue headers. Secondly real doesn't look the strongest at the back as opposed to Bayern. But likewise the Germans have struggled with one of their main men looking completely lost in front of goal. I'll put this one for Bayern simply because the rearguard hardly slips up only conceding 13 goals so far this season. Bayern 65:35 real Madrid.

Juventus v Barca- they fucking deserve each other. If higuain can hit the target I think the athleticism of Juventus will overpower Barca who has looked quite frankly, shit in their midfield. Whereas the Juventus midfield is pretty damn solid. I'd put this 70:30 for juve. HOWEVER as referees have proven quite recently, they are wont to let Barca get what's coming to them. So juve 25:75 Barca if the ref takes blood money.

Ops.

Dortmund

Atletico

Bayern

idk about uefalona - jews, too much refball

Monaco

Bayern

Atletico

Juventus

Leicester
Barcelona
Bayern
Monaco

Leicester
Buyern

Juventus
Atletico
Monaco
Real Madrid

Atlético
Dortmund
Real Madrid
Juventus

All these Monaco believers?! They stand no chance.

>Atletico - Leicester
70/30

>Dortmund - Monaco
60/40

>Bayern - Real
50/50

>Juventus - Barcelona
35/65

This isn't the Serie A.

Eat dick, faggot.

Atletico (worst possible draw for Lesta imo)
Monaco
Real
Barcelona

Hoping Barca and Real draw each other in the semis rather than the final

Atletico is winning, Leicester is just not good enough.

Monaco - Dortmund is the most interesting matchup, even though Dortmund have more experience in CL Monaco are in very good form, i can see them winning. Im hoping for an amazing match.

Bayern is winning by several goals at home, maybe losing by one at the Bernabeu, TSU is going to dissapear, unless Ramos steps the fuck up Real is out.

No idea regarding Juve - Barca, anything can happen.

>scoring 6 on them is still pretty impressive
Not as impressive, when you concede 6 as well. And they're missing Bakayoko for the first leg.

>Atlético Madrid - Leicester City
Atletico will do just enough to win it.
Foxes get a consolidation goal in the last minutes.

>Borussia Dortmund - AS Monaco
Dortmund comfortably.
Monaco lost 3-0 to Neverkusen earlier and Monaco don't score a lot in the Champions League.
Dortmund won't be naive like City.

>Bayern Munich - Real Madrid
Closest fixture.
Bayern have an axe to grind but Real have experience beating Bayern.
Bayern go through.

>Juventus - FC Barcelona
Juve win the home game 2-0 and defend it away.
Barca won't be able to make a comeback. Once is enough.

Alright, the gipsy witch called me again and told the following teams will qualify:

Juventus

Atletico

Real

BvB

Atlético
Dortmund
Real
Barcelona

Atletico will score 2 early goals, 2nd leg will be boring as fuck
BVB will trash Monaco
Real will go through on away goals
Barca will comfortably defeat Juve

Atleti
Monaco
Buyern
Barca

Buyern - Barca, Barca wins in one hell of a final

Leicester will get revenge

Atlético
Dortmund
Bayern
Barcelona

Semis will be Bayern-Atletico and Barcelona-Dortmund. You heard it here first.

It'd funny if barca and atleti are the finalist and barca cuck atleti for a third time.

What do you mean for the third time?

Lester
Dortmund
Bayern
Barcelona

Tell her to look closer; >we will go through!!!

Barca
Atletico
Dortmund
Bayern

Barça by far. Even the colors match

I would say REAL

>mfw this will be proven 100% false

>Monaco lost 3-0 to Neverkusen
means fuckall
they were already guaranteed the first place of their group, it was a C team

Monaco and the Spanish 3

>>Atleti 1 Lester 0
>>Lester 1 Atleti 0
>Atleti wins by penalties
you mean, looses by penalties as usual

>no Spain shits

>Atleti wins by penalties

The first game was 1-1.

>fuck
>off

>Englandtletico
>Penalties

good post Amerifriend have a (you)

Atleti-Leicester; Clearly Atleti. Leicester attack is shit and their defense big guys apt for hoofball but very unskilled and slow. Atleti is superior in every aspect of the game, it has a pretty good defense and fast, skilled attackers. And they can also cuck Leicester on corners, free-kicks, and general airball headers in the box (based Godin)

Dortmund-Monaco: Dortmund. On paper this should be a tough call, but Dortmund is a solid team with experience on how to play a CL big game. Monaco plays happily as Monaco, if that doesn't work there's no plan B. Tuchel will cuck them.

Real Madrid- Bayern: Couldn't say. It really can go either way.

Juventus-Barcelona: Barcelona. In football, there are some teams that always get cucked by that one other team, the eternal nemesis, no matter what. This is one of those cases.

Atleti may be shit in La Liga rn but in CL they always overperform so I think they will win this.

Actually, Lester can win against Memetico simply beacuse Simeone's team is not good enough in possesion football

But Juve cucked Barca in semis 2003
And This year Barca isn't really that great

2015 in other hand was because that Juve team just couldn't beat Barca who in Superior mode

You tell me

>2003

Bappe > Ousmane

I just want a Leicester - BvB final, is that too much to ask?

>we

Final will be Barcelona vs Bayern/Atletico.

>Juve / Barca

Refball vs Refball

I'm expecting draws from both 2 games.

>Atletico-Leicester
leicester have really reliant on Schmeichel heroics so if he has a bad game it can be a disaster. their offense is good but far from its best and they havent really faced a team thats as good defensively as atletico. but the fact that they are a lesser team(compared to Real, Barca etc) atleti might not have enough focus to make it easy, but i still think atletico will squeak through

>Dortmund-Monaco
will probably be just like Malaga-Dortmund. dortmund have been all over the place as well, doing better against "big" teams and having trouble with the smaller ones so its going to be very tight with lots of goals, genuinely cant pick one.

>Bayern-Real
really hype for this, last two ties were fucking great, especially the 2012 one. neither team is as good as they were a couple years ago. yeah, Ronaldo, Benzema and Bale have been misfired the entire season but the fact that madrid are still leading the league and went through the CL despite them not being at their best says a lot about the quality of their entire team. but Ribery and robben arent what they once were either. Real will probably go through if their front three have a bit of increase in form in the next couple of weeks.

>Juve-Barca
Juve will take a slender lead to Barcelona but they'll be massacred there even if no refball(lol). allegri is a joke. higuain is a choking bitch.

>Bayern - Real
so fucking hyped for this, and this time they have Lewandowski

hope it'll be like that dortmund game for him

headlines after the game:

>ROBERT LEWANDOWSKI SCORES 9 GOALS IN 5 MINUTES

you herd it here first boys

tfw no lewandowski bf