Sup Forums. Post your age and how many people you've had sex with

Sup Forums. Post your age and how many people you've had sex with.

>25
>2

The internet is pretty much my sex life

27/0
Couldn’t care less

>19
>6

Last time I had sex was in 2006 tho

never dated in high school. Hooked uped up a few times in college, now Im out, never had a gf, and frankly dont have time to figure it out. Shyness and the internet are to blame

>19
>4

22, 2

32 / 6

25 or so but i paid for every single one of them. sad i know

>16
>0
Im gunna be wizard anyway

>24
>0

>20
slept with about 14

35m about 20 women - had about 4 serious relationships and had long periods of woman hating and sleeping around to get over each break up (self initiated or not).

Averaging one woman a year since I was15 and lost virginity.

Frankly, giving up to women altogether. #heartbroken

>31
>5 girlfriends
>4 one night stands
> a bunch of whores in between

>25
>10
>6 gfs
>Cheated on 5
>Cheated on by 1

>25
>50-ish

Perks of being a bartender I guess.

> 47M

> 6F/3f
> 7M/4m

10 and I've slept with well over 100+ models. Might slow down now my dad's died. Hugh

41.. About 40. Most after I got married. Bitches love wedding rings

>21
>2x2-4

Are models not people

>21
>6

>20
>3

Long term highschool sweetheart with which I lost my virginity, other two are immediate rebounds there after. The one that I was in love with is the only one I don't regret.

MOOOOODS

28 about 35 to 40. I always thought others fucked more than me but i can see that is not the case.

18-0

Damn dude, you slinging dick.

Sex makes me depressed.

I dont even know how because i am not special at all.

17 y/o, 0 people

Who and what would draw such a stupid comic

How attractive were these women? Adding they are women. I don't think guys count, gay guys can get laid whenever they want.

45 year old

32 (mostly hoes)

Yeah they were women well went from 0 to 9 in scale of attractiveness. Not a 10 yet because if her ass and face is nice her tits are saggy. If her tits and lips are perfect theres something else wrong.

like 20 I think?

I also fucked 1 whore but it didnt work for me its boring. I also dont count that one in.

sorry, english not my first language.
My dad Giuseppe made me models, now he ded feels bat men.

how come?

Also got my first job this year

I'm the guy enjoying nature one last time.

21m, 7. Which I thought was low, but apparently it's not that bad. Not that it matters either way, I guess.

over 30

>2

hey guys I am 20 yo, fucked 1 girl which was a prostatute, but does it matter I'm still basically a virgin at 20?

haven't had sex in like 2 years though FUCK
i guess that's what happens when you like hot girls and you yourself aren't that hot of a guy lol

Sex is sex. Making love is another thing

I feel like I had a chance to lose my virginity because this 5 or 6/10 kept trying to get with me and was obviously giving me signals that she was interested
But I ended up ignoring her advances because I thought I could do better and she was a real vocal liberal when politics were ever brought up in class

18 23

22/ 4

fourteen. one person.

2 (PIV)

24 m and had sex with 20ish guys. I fucked a lot when I was in-between my long terms lol.

The sex itself doesn't matter. Whatever autism or weird ideas about sex/women as a result of it does. But if you're not retarded and are a well-adjusted human being, you're fine. Considering where we are, though, I don't like those odds.

Can't complain.

21years old and obviously 0 I am on Sup Forums after all

>21
SEX sex? Like full on intercourse?
'cause if that's the case then 2. But if you're counting giving or receiving oral from other people, then like 7.

22. I've been sexually active with...6 women, only fucked 4 of them though.

you mean YOU are to blame mate.
You can overcome your shyness, and you can also spend less time on the internet.

Yeah, user, i don't know why the have to lie every single time when a thread like this comes out

>27
>37
30% were not good material, but I just want to fuck sometimes

23 years old, a kissless 0.

I have that problem too, and I'm sure some women do as well. It's natural. We want to stick our dicks in the best of the best, and women want the same. But sometimes you just can't cut it. You'll fuck a hottie soon enough!

what are you /10?

31 / 15

>21
>1

I think im a-sexual

I have no clue really. I've also had my life on hold for about 3 years, been deathly ill.

:(

23 yo male
5 women, 1 man. all of this happened in 2017

being a 4/10 doesn't help

It's a convenient excuse. But you'll wind up in your mid thirties-fourties and realise that your sutbbornness to self-delude to make yourself feel better has worn off, and you'll look back on your life to when you were youthful and attractive and wish you had been more adventurous.

Get out theere and do some cool stuff with other people's funbits you faggot.

27/16

gayfag here, can confirm

37 yo male
Approx 60 women. Most during college. Fuck I miss the good old days.

>22
>Ive as sexed 2 people