How can you compete with this?

How can you compete with this?

My fingers?

YOU CAN'T BECAUSE IT'S ATTACHED TO A DUDE WHO DOESN'T STILL LIVE WITH MUMMY AND WEIGH 390 POUNDS @ 5'5"

why compete when I can find another possibly better woman

im sure you will find your guy someday OP

nice answer

What is the point being made here?

Stop samefagging newfag.

try harder candyass

>am actually newfag
>didn't think I'd get caught this fast
>going to an hero

IMAGINE A DATE WITH ONE OF THESE LOSERS.

"HEY BABY CAN YOU SUCK MY SMALL WHITE DICK"

"UHHH YOU FORGOT THE #"

>being this retarded
>being this butthurtt and jelly so as to post a gif with a false transcription below
>not knowing she actually stated, "called make yourself" though the gif ends at her only saying "called make . . ." and it was in reply to Rick's question, "What's your favorite Incubus song?" after he interviewed her.

It occurs at 6:56-6:59 of the actual video.

What a jealous little dicked nigger op must be!
More proof that niggers are LYING LIARS THAT LIE ALL THE TIME AND CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED!

OH now i get it
the bot posted so the other bot can reply to it
sage + reported

FOUND THE SUPERWOMAN SUPERCUCK.

how does it feel that no one gets triggered anymore by your threads niggerfaggot?

TRIGGERED? SPEAK TO ME LIKE I AM ABOVE THE AGE OF 14 YOU SMALL DICKED FAT FUCK.

is mine small?

I don't fuck women who fuck animals so I don't care.

bots are shitposting again
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Is this the new WE WUZ thread?

the biggest i've ever seen

The earth is flat.
>prove me wrong
>inb4 it is scientifically proven

really?

That "fact" is retarded, 9/10 people have herpes and most don't even know.

As a black guy, these "black guy with white woman" threads are cringeworthy, and they don't even make sense. Every group fucks members of every other group these days, but this particular match gets way more attention than the others.

Distance from a sphere = how much you can see of its surface. Pictures taken from different distances.

Next.

no one cares about your shitty threads anymore faggot botOP.
so keep spamming and one day, if a mod is awake, youll get banned

topkek

Top kek , but he would say what's up bitch then punch her if rejected

IN BEFORE YOU GET ACCUSED BY THE WHINY FAT 12 YEAR OLDS OF SAMEFAGGING

9/10 people
Absolutely untrue. It's 1/6 (16.2% to be precise) in America. Worldwide it is around 90%. But if you look at the worldwide map, it is nearly 100% in Africa, India, China, and very high in Europe (Bulgaria (83.9%) and The Czech Republic (80.6%), and lower in Belgium (67.4%), The Netherlands (56.7%), and Finland (52.4%).

"About 1 in 6 Americans (16.2%) aged 14 to 49 is infected with HSV-2. HSV-2 prevalence was nearly twice as high among women (20.9%) than men (11.5%), and was more than three times higher among blacks (39.2%) than non-Hispanic whites (12.3%)."
Xu F, Sternberg MR, Gottlieb SL, Berman SM, Markowitz LE, Forhan SE, Taylor (23 April 2010). "Seroprevalence of Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2 Among Persons Aged 14–49 Years—United States, 2005–2013". Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR). 59 (15): 456–459. PMID 20414188. Retrieved 12 April 2011.

Fact: Americans have about one-third (16.9% of ALL Americans) the incidence of herpes as compared the rest of the world.
Fact: American White females account for 20.9% of that, American White males account for 11.5% of that, and black males account for 39.2% of that composite percentage.

Conclusion: Black males have herpes about 40% of the time, white females about half as much (20% or so--because they get infected by blacks), and white males one-quarter as much (around 10%).

You are a dumbass.

Check the above citation and read the scientific study that was published. By the way, it even on wikipedia: look up "Epidemiology of herpes simplex virus"

Also, if you are not aware the incidence amongst black american males for other std's is 186.2% higher for gonorrhea than white males, 427% higher for syphilis, and 1,280% higher for HIV than white males. Consistently, black males carry many, many times the incidence of sexually transmitted diseases than do white males, and they give them to white females. I worked in a clinic for 11 years.

jesus kid, are you that fuckin stupid?
maybe you should go read a book
you certainly shouldn't be here

triggered

I DON'T HAVE IT AND I FUCKED REAL PROSTITUTES BAREBACK IN MEXICO AND THAILAND.

not him, but you do know there is an age minimum here, right?
>your response
>not knowing you only post that if you read it and want to pretend you didn't, otherwise makes no sense to mock a post so immaturely and evidence a complete inability to respond coherently after being utterly destroyed publicly with full anal violation for all to witness

Thanks for letting us know that your at least as small as him.

source?

Give up. He He's obviously fucking retarded.
Prolly aspires to nigger in the NFL but instead just 4chump loser butthurt posting.

its a bot
just report the thread

KEK! Almost spit my coffee.

These type of memes are lame. There's a version of them for almost everything.

With this.

OF COURSE I AM . LIKE YOU I AM WHITE AND FAT

A SALINE INJECTED PUMPED COCK?

/thread

Look into her eyes as she takes that big white cock deeper in her throat.

That would creep me out to be looked at like that while being blown.

But why you so mad, black boi?

>person posting

Seriously, white people can be some of the ugliest people. You're making this comparison based on color alone, even though monkeys, themselves, can be white.

LOL. Insert "Why are black men so superior?" meme here :D