A friend of mine is thinking of making weed brownies and I want to eat some but I've never gotten high before...

A friend of mine is thinking of making weed brownies and I want to eat some but I've never gotten high before. How is it like to be high specially for the first time and what should I expect Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it starts gradually because ingesting is different then smoking.

you get a very euphoric high, a lot of people like it but some people are pussies and cant handle it

Only niggers mess with drugs. Enjoy never contributing to society you Stinky dredlocked suburban white bois.

>comparing weed to actual drugs

Smoke some first before doing edibles, they're more intense than smoking usually...

OP his right

rule #1 about taking edibles: know how much you're taking. Ingesting is much different that smoking, and it's easy to get sick off of what looks like a small serving. Be aware that some edibles take an hour and a half to hit, so make sure to check yourself before going for a second helping. Being high is different for everyone, but simply put, it will change the way you experience the world. It's truly something that you can't quite understand unless you experience it

Smoke first before you mess around with edibles.

Be in a relaxing place that you're familiar with. Google "set and setting" for a full rundown.

If you decide that you don't like the experience, just go to sleep. Being high doesn't last for more than a few hours, and it doesn't leave a hangover (nor is pot addictive). You'll feel fine when you wake up.

Don't mix drugs if it's your first time (which, in your case, means don't mix pot and alcohol).

There may come a day when you decide to mix booze and pot. If you do, smoke first, then drink. Drinking then smoking is how you get the spins. Bad stuff.

Watch trippy videos when you're high, it makes things way better in a way that can turn shit into gold. Check out this video, before and after getting high, and you'll know the difference: youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE

I know a guy who tried only 1 marijuana and he died of an overdose. Not even once, OP.

Ive made edibles many times (30+ times) for myself and others. Many first time users have told me the high feels like a drunk buzz, only decently stronger. First time users have described it as though everything has become slow, and some have describe seeing light patterns.(from my experience the patterns have been minor) Physically speaking, you will feel a load on your body, especially your eyes. Depending on the strain used and person (highs differ from person to person), you will either feel uplifted and very socaillable, or you’ll feel the sedative effects (sleepiness) and you’ll be on couch lock (too high to move lol). Red eyes and cotton mouth show up on some people. Mentally speaking you’ll feel a strong consistent high, and you’ll experience changes in how you think. Everything will pretty much make you laugh, and you’ll get rushes of Euphoria. Paranoia is common in some people, but from my experience you can limit it by choosing a good setting and staying hydrated. A good setting is place where you feel comfortable around, and you’ll want to surround yourself with people you trust.

Just smoke it. Edibles have never done shit to me

Will cooking brownies stink up my apartment?

OP here, I would prefer to eat instead of smoke because ever since I was a little child the idea of smoking anything whether it is marijuana or even tobacco being bad has been mentally drilled into my head so I can't consciously smoke that's why I would prefer to use edibles because it kind of tricks my mind.

That must've been one giant marijuana, even if you take the lowest LD50 rating in account with THC, where it's calculated as 666mg/kg( which translates to a needed 666 milligrams of THC needed, for every kilogram you weigh in order to achieve a 50% lethality rate) it's still virtually impossible.
If your friend weighed 175 pounds he would have had to ingest 53 grams of pure THC at once in order to achieve death.

if you think about life and its meaning, it really boils down to two things:
1) you yourself give meaning to your life, for the short time you exist, other than the universal drive of life to just keep existing and procreate.
2) in the grand sceme of the universe our existence is meaningless. the universe doesn't care if there is life or not, for in the timeline of the universe, the rise, evolution and downfall of life here on earth is but a blink of the eye, but that's okay.
if you think about it, we came from stardust and will return to it some day. mass and energy stay the same and we were, are and will always be a part of the universe. we are the universe looking at itself and trying to figure itself out. we all will always exist, but just not in our current atomic arrangement.

and yes, my weed is hitting hard right now

When you make the cannabutter or cannaoil, yes. Espicailly when you strain the bud. The smell will be strong enough for your floor to smell you making the butter/oil. The smell from when you bake the brownies is minor.

>we are the universe looking at itself and trying to figure itself out.
Not to harsh your high, but this notion is still a sort of way to try to make an inherent purpose for the universe.
A purpose isn't really needed at all, even for the universe, it simply existing is enough.

For reference purposes, hope this helps.

One year of marijuana abuse turned her into a man?
If that is true, why aren't more trans people stoners?

Eat about half of what your stoner buddy would consider one serving.
Wait for the effect to set in fully and then if you want to feel more eat the other half.

guess it is, mr universe
>t. mr universe

Huh, I'm high enough to not be embarrassed, what is that >t. mr universe about?

t. is an letter ending in finnland. like "regards" or "greetings", meaning I imply that what's been said in the post comes from who stands after "t."
example:
>hurr I troll u
>t. newfag

this. a million times this.

it is too sad that some people still do not know how dangerous ganja is, they should rather stay with heroin or kokain and leave the fingers of this devil.

plus your piss and shit will smell of weed for two days

Right but hey people will always be fucktards guarantee you the majority of people on this board think alcohol > weed because they're dumb nogs

Oh right, I wasn't claiming that the universe isn't observing itself by the way. I have no evidence to back an assertion like that up, it was more of a thought about getting away from religious notions to comfort yourself with if you were trying for a nihilist outlook.

thats what a ganja user Looks like after years of abuse

fair enough. I don't understand why so many people say that without religion the world would lose its wonder. and I'm sitting here like, dude, just look up at night and think about it. why need a god when reality is so much more fascinating.

but I guess we're really lucky to live in an age where we are able to see the stars. since the universe is expanding, there will be a day when all the stars have spread out so far that when they look up at night, all they'll see is a dark, blank slate. will those people even have a reason to build a telescope to see if there's something out there?

>why need a god when reality is so much more fascinating.
Personally I find the notion of my being here by mere happenstance amazing.
I mean being here alive and thinking, when I might not have existed if one small change in my parents life had happened, makes me feel so privileged and lucky to exist.
>will those people even have a reason to build a telescope to see if there's something out there?
I'm kind of thinking that if we managed to even exist that long it would be a miracle. Those people would have been incredibly lucky just to exist and who knows if the stars go away, we might actually do something about fully exploring our oceans.

Caffeine, aspirin, alcohol and many other are all drugs.

If you can't go without your morning coffee you're a drug addict.

The brain releases hormones in sexual situations, which rewards you for being in that situation. That is basically a drug as well, so if you have sex on a regular basis, you're an addict as well.

As others have mentioned, its much better to smoke first before trying edibles - its experimenting much further than the novice stoner, and while you obviously won't die you don't want your first time to be an unpleasant experience. If you must do edibles, make sure you know the dosage going in.

As for what its like, just be ready for whatever comes, its different for everyone. Look up the high scale for the general effects, but overall just keep an open mind going in. Make sure you have nothing left to do for the night, and just indulge in the experience.

had a rather large brownie my first time. everyone around me getting high out of their minds (was heavy shit) I had no reaction at all

You're right actually - but only if you feel like you can't function without it and need a sexual release and can't think about anything else during other times.

Pretty much everything and anything is a drug, its just how damaging that drug is to your day to day life. A guy who does meth every day and a guy who smokes weed everyday will look very different and feel very different after a month.

True.
I do actually smoke weed almost every day, but only after getting all of the stuff I need to do done.
I can go for days without it and be fine, but if I feel like I can smoke without it affecting anything detrimentally, I will.

I can relate to that picture