Unpopular opinions thread. Don't discuss, only respond with agree / disagree

Unpopular opinions thread. Don't discuss, only respond with agree / disagree.

I'll start:

LBGHT or whatever the fuck it's called should be stopped no matter what, as it is making people delusional on what the definition of a man or woman is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Disagree

agree
Traps aren't gay

Next unpopular opinion: OP is a normal, well adjusted, intelligent heterosexual.

What gives you the right to decide the definition?

Girl on the pic is hot, I'd do her regardless of if she's got a dick or not

you can't make people delusional, faggot.

Star Wars fucking sucks. Dune was way better.

That's not an opinion, that's a logical fallacy

BUT.. BUT... star wars really does suck.

Agreed

There was barely an ounce of creativity in Dune. The made-up words were rip offs from Arabic, as were the Fremen. A desert-dwelling prophet leading a religious revolt against foreign powers who are exploiting the land for its natural resource necessary for long distance travel?

Fucking yawn.

Meat is gross and you don't need to eat it to be healthy. :-)

>LBGHT or whatever the fuck it's called should be stopped no matter what, as it is making people delusional on what the definition of a man or woman is.
Agree
>Traps aren't gay
Agree
Disagree
Disagree on the gross part, agree on the dont need part

Fucking everything in star wars was stolen you piece of shit.

"Good" and "evil" are just made up terms that mean shit and moral is a lie to keep society together

Todays pop music is worth listening too

I don't think he was arguing against that you illiterate faggot

>moral is a lie
Is literacy a bad thing too?

90% of anime is the same. Most of it is cringe worthy.

Yes

Agree

You mistyped 100%

What are some of your 10% animes that really stand out?

Most people listen to mainstream pop music so this isn't unpopular.

That's bait

Samurai champloo.
Ghost in the shell.
Akira.

Cool and agree btw. Agree with all choices too. Add Code Geass to that list, first season

post-modern white nationalism is just an answer to neo liberals and progressiveness.

You don't HAVE to do anything because you can always kill yourself.

Agreed. Personal story on this, gotta be careful bc I could be traced and maybe fired.

I work as a social worker for a program that houses disadvantaged youths. I kid you not, there have been people who came in and launched into tirades about improper use of pronouns, or time recognition, or species, and being 'fluid' meaning that their preferred pronoun changes over time. Oh, and if you ask, they get offended.

A lady I worked with was fired just for ASKING.

There also was a person who came into our program who said he was treespecies. Not fucking kidding. He flipped the FUCK out because some of our desks were made of wood. Our governing authority made us replace them with other materials. We had to obey the fact that if he said he was a tree, we must respect that. In fact, our handbooks were rewritten recently stating that we should NOT addressed a being's species, time, or gender unless we have explicit permission to do so.

4 of my coworkers have been fired in the past month for violating some variation of this.

Look, I used to be pretty liberal, tout the "just because gays can marry doesn't mean people will be marrying toasters" line. I'm not so sure anymore. This is the horseshit this unchecked crap leads to.

I sometimes hope for a big war as it might help with overpopulation and resource exploit.

Personal opinion:
Earth is already overpopulated and reproducing is actually harmful to humanity.

Agree

Unpopular in this community

Agreed. We're getting to that point where child bearing regulations will be a universal thing.

Disagree

Disagree

Agreed. My best friend is liberal as fuck (from San Fran) and has two kids under 10 years old, a boy and a girl. Last time I saw him he said both his kids are bisexual and the boy is transitioning (he has long hair now too) to a "woman". I really want to show him statistics on how many transsexuals commit suicide but I kind of also want to let his brain-dead liberal ideals fuck him.

Read the book fag
disagree

Yes goyim
Keep letting the blacks and hispanics breed while you masterbate at home!

Nope ur mum just gai

faggot

Disagree

Disagree

>on no they're breeding like rabbits
>goes chad mode and evens out the birth ratios
>congrats, now we have an unsustainable global population

Agree although cringeworthy is a pretty normalfag thing to say

Jojo, Dragonball, one punch

>Star Wars hella over rated agree
>love David Lynch

Who cares? Only third-world shitholes will suffer because of overpopulation, which means more slave labor and child prostitutes for the rest of us.

We're onto you Jews and your tricks your time is coming.

Freedom is more important then safety.

Agree

Agree

The Earth can sustain WAY more people than Liberals tell you it can

Not only that, but the human population is leveling out so there is literally no need to worry about humans overpopulating the Earth.
youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348

Having about 2.1 kids is the rate of replacement for humans.
You aren't going to ruin the Earth by having 2 kids. All you are doing is keeping the population level.

You are a fucking idiot who thinks they are smart for believing this "overpopulation" meme.

Just admit that you can't handle the fact that you can't find a girl that wants to have your babies and kill yourself already.

Agree

Britain should of gone facist in ww2

Boy am I glad I don't live in USA or in western Europe, I kinda understand all the shootings and killing sprees now.

Pick an age , about 70ish , nobody lives past it ,

>don’t discuss
>type agree or disagree
>triggered

Need a license to have children . Pass drug test , be able to show your somewhat normal , whatever normal is deemed to be by anons . Be able to prove you can support said child