Ok techfags, my microwave isn't working and my sister did something to it. According to her...

Ok techfags, my microwave isn't working and my sister did something to it. According to her, she was "just using it and it stopped working". It's attached to the wall(pic related kinda). What do now?

Buy a new one.

Well, grownups general replace it with a new one or get it serviced at the appliance store

I can't help but notice the clock is not working. Seems to me like there's no power to the unit. Try checking your fuse box?

The fucking this is still in its sellophane wrapping, I bet you've just got this installed and for some reason rather than just say "hey b look at my mums new microwave" you wend on to post this shit

i see a faggot in the microwave. thats probably the problem

Humidity sensor likely needs replaced. ~$1 for the part. Very common reason for microwave issues

More than likely a capacitor issue, especially if it's a few years old
Remove the side panel behind the buttons
Find the thing that looks like pic related
Get a screwdriver or fork or anything metal and touch both terminals at the same time
Should restart/reset the microwave

Second. If that doesn't work just replace that part.

Didja check the circuit breaker, dipshit?

FUCK YOUR SISTER'S ASS WITH A DIRTY PLUNGER TO TEACH HER NOT TO BREAK SHIT.

The fuck is wrong with you
Just use your dick

And then, you're dead. So it's not your problem anymore.

Just buy a new one, they are disposable these days

OH GEE I CAN'T AFFORD 90 BUCKS FOR A MICROWAVE SO I WILL COME HERE AND WHINE.

Plug it

this is bullshit its brand new and the kitchen looks newly remodeled. Also that plastic cover is still over the microwave keypad. kappa

OP is a faggot and you're all gullible.

That's what you get for buying KitchenAid products. Not enuff that they are commies, they also make disposable stuff.

Electrical outlet cover missing. Drywall repair under the microwave. My guess. You changed from top draft vent [through the cabinet top] to a wall draft unit where the vent goes down the wall instead.

But I'm positive since your sister is a woman [real or fake] she knows how to be in a kitchen . Conclusion, op is and always be the faggot who broke mums new microwave

I like those cabinets. Op did your sister do that antiquing?

he didn't say it was his microwave

You can use mine.its got low mileage but it's usually full of blood and shoots big cums.if ur interested.5086126772 ask for bobbito

guys, this isn't MY microwave, i only put this pic because it looks similar to my microwave

why the fuck is it above those burners? with the heat and smoke, no surprise its fucked.