I'm planning to do every single (popular) drug in existence starting next week...

I'm planning to do every single (popular) drug in existence starting next week. Every 3 days I will move onto the next drug.

Anyone have any tips/warnings/whatever to tell me based on the drugs you've used? Also would you be interested in seeing me do them all on live stream?

Planning to do cocaine, crack cocaine, meth, heroin, lsd, shrooms, dmt, xtc, angel dust, perceset, etc

So far in my life I've only done weed. So I'm new to all these drugs. I will livestram myself doing every single drug and a before high, while high, and after high.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6B-uLUrKar4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wait until you graduate high school, fuccboi

Advice? Think about 10 years from now, you looking back on this. Think hard.

Absolutely don't do this

My best opinion on this would be to not do meth from how easily it hooks anybody. My friend did this exact same shit and had to get his family to intervene from that point.

Won't work well if you do them consecutively since most of them work on similar molecular pathways. At least wait a few weeks between drugs to get the full effects of each

I don't care about 10 years from now. I care about right now. I have a belief I live with "you have to try everything at least once before you die"

Whether it's sky diving, scuba diving etc.. I just believe one must do something like this before they die.

So yeah anyway... Anyone interested in a live stream? I will stream from the very start to the very end my whole drug adventure. I think it will be fascinating to see how one changes before being high, while high, and after high.

I don't think I'll get hooked.. I don't believe that "meth... Not even once crap". I have very good self control. I smoked cigs like 4 times and tried to see why people liked them so much and didn't understand the addiction. I have good self control. When I mean once, I really mean once.

Yeah,dude stream it!

Psychoactives are fine if u dont have mental illness.Stay away from coke cuz its deliciously adictive.My two experienced cents

Yeah that's why I was thinking 3 days is enough... But yeah maybe it's too short a time frame. Possibly one week apart. I'll have to map it out

>Comparing cigs to crack, meth and heroin

>I don't think I'll get hooked..

Oh yeah, noone's ever said that shit before.

OP is a fucking idiot.

bro you're already a dead man walking

might do a massive speedball on stream right?

If you want to try "everything in life" then dont do this you fucking dumbass because you will ONLY be doing drugs the rest of your life

make sure you think about the order you do these drugs.
probably dont want to drop acid after a 3 day meth binge lol

Do atleast 10 tabs of acid. Go out in public too it'll be fun.

Enjoy severe mental, physical and emotional problems caused by your addiction OP, when you rejoin humanity in a couple of years you'll be a husk of your former self. Have fun, it's not worth it.
t. experimented with drugs because bored of life

>I don't think I'll get hooked.
Said every single addict ever.

Don't mean to be a drag, but go google SpontaneousH. He is a reddit use who was was saying "nah guys, I wont get addicted to heroin, I just wanna try this once" Despite multiple people who had been through it telling him it is not the same as anything else he's ever tried. Guess what fuckin happened?

Why don't you try killing yourself then.

Listen here fags... When I say just ONE time, I mean just ONE time. Not two times, not three times, not 200 times. ONE time. Believe it or not some people just have good self control

Do it man, record it and upload a series you could get a lot of views. I had a couple years of drug experimenting 19-22 I'm older now and no addictions healthy kids and a decent career. Just don't fall in love man some of these substances are too good to be taken lightly.

Eh I'll do 20 tabs and go in public to times Square if it brings viewers to my live stream. I don't mind "overdoing" on acid since it's impossible to od

Coke is insanely overrated in terms of addictiveness if you don't have the money to afford loads of it and the social circle to pressure you into using it often. I've bought and used coke twice in my life and the shit is like impossible to abuse unless you're a rich faggot. Plus it's basically just adderall with a head rush.

/B is dead normies abound no more fun times

Go ahead watch how you fuck over yourself op

Yeah I was thinking 1 week apart.... I'll have to map it all out and do the calculations later and see the tolerances for each

I have done

>Cocaine
>MDMA
>MDA
>2cb
>Shrooms
>OxyContin
>Xanax
>Ecsatsy/Molly/X bullshit
>Weed laced with crack
(Non-willingly)
>Percocet
>Codiene Syrup
>Weed dabs/oil/shatter/edibles

Ask me anything I suppose

op you sounds like a cool dude and i say go for it
i mean most people use drugs because they are losers with no other prospects in life
you are doing it for science so its for a good cause

>I smoked cigs like 4 times

Are you fucking retarded 4 times is not fucking nearly enough to get addicted to cigs you fucking underaged moron. Fucking kill yourself pretending to be cool on an anonymous boardsite what the fuck is wrong with you.

To add on to this, there's a fucking reason Marijuana is getting legalized and other drugs are not. You saying because you've tried cigarettes and marijuana and haven't gotten addicted is cause enough to be okay with trying harder drugs is like some kid riding a scooter saying "Oh I can handle wheels, bring on the F1 car"

Yeah Bro def thinking of doing that. Will create a following here on Sup Forums for the livestream and will upload the edited parts to a YouTube channel. I think it's a good idea seeing someone change live on drugs

If you do this start a .type pad or google doc or something. Document the different drugs. Start heroin first, though. The sooner you write down that you sucked dick to get a hit the sooner we'll be entertained.

Meth is the best rush make sure you get enough to last you all day fuck doing coke though

Yeah I heard it's only addictive "short term" not long term. So if you have a bunch laying around... You'll get through them all. If you don't... Then the addiction wears out fast. It's like a bag of doritoes.

What are you, 17?
Fucking faggot

do DMT last. most powerful psychedelic known to man. you will enter another dimension. not being cliche, you seriously do

Not OP but How's ecstasy? Does it damage your brain? How does it make you feel? How long until high comes? How long does the high last? How do you feel after?

Cocsine is top tier.

Only faggots who talk down on it say the exact same bullshit.

"too expensive!"
"too addicting!"
"meth is cheaper!"

Fucking cyka

Thanks mate that's the words I want to hear

no

I'll watch your stream

Maddend

yeah dude you'll be fine

>reddit.. Please just suicide yourself asap

You wanna know what the best drug is op? Love and you will never have it lol.

I hope you're joking OP. What a stupid cunt. Heroins always a good idea... There's a reason they say "not even once".

Hey hey im all for you doing it its your life damnit. Im just saying that theres propably a few more people with "self control" hooked on meth right now. Still if you wanna do it go for it.

Cross tolerance is a thing. Also you need to think about your experiences. Better do every 2 weeks or a month wait between each drug

Yeah I heard you talk to aliens and stuff... There already is a YouTube video of a guy doing dmt live... Very very very interesting fucking video... But what I want to do is something like this guy doing dmt...

Seriously watch it... Very interesting

youtu.be/6B-uLUrKar4

kek

Thanks Bro. I'll put up the link when I gather my composure /map out my drug schedule. Maybe tomorrow or day after. It will be one heck of an adventure.

I've done heroine a few times it's way over rated cigarettes are way more hard to quit

op is a fool or a vaguely skilful troll. You clearly not done much research as while 20 tabs of acid wont kill you it is most likely to fuck your brain up. Don't be a moron and do these things over time with people that you love, when the opportunity comes knocking organically. You must be a loner kind of guy to not be doing it that way anyway, so I would not suggest taking heavy amounts of mind altering substances as the prison and dark thoughts about yourself that could emerge wont last a life time but will feel like it. Ciao

Had it... Got dumped... Decided fuck love

Ecstasy is bullshit. Same goes for Molly.

When you're looking for that shit you see in the movies, the shit that will make you dance for hours and feel put euphoria. Ask for MDMA

It's what they put into ecstasy pills to get you high
(Along with a bunch of other bullshit)

MDMA doesn't "destroy" your brain if used in moderation, as it depletes your serotonin levels after consumption. So you will feel a bit irritable and tired the next day after partying.

Also, after popping a pill it takes 20-30 minutes for the come up.

And if you try mdma, you'll see how fucking intense the come up is. Indescribable. The way music feels while on mdma? Indescribable, other than that you 'feel' the music. Physical stimulation on mdma? Orgasmic.

I truly believe MDMA is the best drug besides marijuana

Like any drug, don't abuse it.

I fully believe you. as I have done exactly what you are talking about

you guys are all dumb if you think you get addicted to meth after the first time

>hurr durr Sup Forums is king legion we don't forget
Miss me with that gay ass shit. I'm using some rando guy on another internet forum as an example of why you shouldn't do fucking heroin, and you jump in telling me to kill myself because I referenced another platform.

lysergic acid diethylamide or LSD is the only drug worth doing , it’s fun without being addictive

No opiates...youll be fine.

lol most people just get addrall sold to them and they think there on ecstasy lol

they all the same shit basically dude jeez people dont know shit about anything.

I like how you say it's full name like you have some higher understanding of it or something. Silly kid

Jesus dude calm down I was just memeing...

And I know what you're talking about lol... But I can fight the urge... Maybe that guy is weak. I know how I am.

,4-methylenedioxy-methamphetamine (MDMA) is a synthetic drug that alters mood and perception (awareness of surrounding objects and conditions). It is chemically similar to both stimulants and hallucinogens, producing feelings of increased energy, pleasure, emotional warmth, and distorted sensory and time perception.

MDMA was initially popular in the nightclub scene and at all-night dance parties ("raves"), but the drug now affects a broader range of people who more commonly call the drug Ecstasy or Molly.

all the same thing

Yeah he sounds like one of those fag smart asses in high school who would always call out the answer without raising thier hand.

Haha, this guy is a true psychonaut. DMT certainly looks interesting. Had mushrooms last night but only 1.5 grams :(. Still a fun trip.

>I'm using some rando guy on another internet forum as an example
oh good you can always trust sources like that. im sure theres no chance that story was made up at all

Judging by the way you type, I can assure you that you in fact, don't know anything.

Especially about drugs you fucking crackhead.

How much does MDma cost? How many pills to get high? Also how long does that high last I don't think you answered that... Is the come down depressing?

How often should you do it to not damage your brain? Thanks for info bro

No they're not. Cigs don't make you sick and give you physical pain. I take it you have never done any opiates to the point of constant craving and sickness. Until then hush

Sorry. High off a J and coudn't tell. I think there's some irony there...
Then please start a google doc. We would love to watch you descend into the substrata of society.

definitely add ketamine, dxm, mxe or another dis drug to your list, you can't leave them out. also salvia. way more interesting than just trying lots of different uppers which all pretty much do the same thing

Yeah that mother fucker was def in a whole other world. DMT is probably what would fascinate me the most. I've heard of stories of people talking to God, talking to aliens, having sex with said aliens, going on a spaceship and flying around this alien galaxy and the aliens showing them around... All in a matter of 10 minutes which would seem like 2 days. So yeah def a drug one should do at least once.

Molly is MDMA you retard

do it but dont in that rushed period of time.
also skip shooting heroin, just moke it if you need to try it.

Also, how old are you actually? Timestamp that shit so we can archive this.

Oh wait and mushrooms and mescaline is so much different kek

smoked meth 3 times and snorted heroin 3 or 4 times. i have to agree: if you just buy what you want to consume and don't run to the dealer once the effects wear of you will be completly fine

before somebody asks that was 2 years ago

Oldfag , only drug I ever took . Out of my circle of friends from school they done other drugs and are all fucked up , can’t hold down a relation ship or a job an at 43 I’m the only one with house , kids job an no drug habit ..

MDMA is crystal. Ecstasy is pills.

>weed laced with crack
>Percocet and OxyContin listed separately

Those are both oxycodone you lying faggot. And nobody laces weed with fucking crack. Stop trying to look hard.

"for all legality purposes"
Ya, because the feds are going to go after some stupid hippy because he tries DMT. God I hate fuckin' hippies. God damn crystals.

Don't do it. I did the same thing (fuck I'll just try it...) Fucked up 10 years of my life over and it was hard surviving it. And for what? A buzz? Come on.

>buy the small amount you need from dealer
>delete dealers number
>use said small amount
>never experience any sort of "addiction"

Dude, I have some top knotch Jenkum. It'll get cha hiiiiiigh

Please do it. I beg you.

That's definitely accurate, it's the most binge-able drug out there imo but the desire to buy more is instantly countered by the fact that it's like $150 minimum for enough to have fun with.

You'll only need "one point" to feel the effects.

One point = 0.1 of a gram

Its best to buy a whole gram, for $70-$100 depending on the dealer/area. Pack 10 pills with .1 each. By doing so, you can have you and 5 other friends rolling for the whole night.

.1 will have you rolling for around 2 hours with a come down for about another two hours. Depending on your BMI ofc, I need about 200-300mg to roll all night.

Make sure you drink water non stop all night while doing it tho, as it will dehydrates your ass.

ALSO if you mix alcohol with it, you WILL black out. Had to learn that the hard way last New Year's Eve lmao

>and pls don't listen to these faggots saying ecstasy = MDMA

There's so many other chemicals that "feel" like MDMA but are much nastier for your body/mind.

Eh, coke is like 50-70/gram around here. That's enough for one person for a night. An eightball runs around 150 and that's enough for a couple dudes having fun and drinking beer.

no need to delete the number. just dont buy more and deal with the nearly non-existant "cravings" compared to regular users cravings

Yeah that part was fucking retarded lmao. This hippie fags really think the Dea will knock his door down for doing a YouTube video on dmt

Of course you have weed an crack , it’s called a pea dog

Thanks dad.

you gonna die faggot

lying underage dumbass detected. sage