1. your country

1. your country
2. when was the last time an ex President of your country had died?

>Finland
>10 minutes ago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1cinwRToTmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who?

>France
>François Mitterrand (1996)

Next will probably be Jacques Chirac or Valery Giscard d'Estaing (old as fuck, born in 1926)

Pay your respects ITT

What was he like?

RIP Mauno

F

Valery Giscard d'Estaing is an "Immortel".

His presidential period ended in 1994, so i dont remember much of it. I met him in the grocery store once, and stopped to talk about fishing for a while. Pretty cool dude.

RIP

1. Kyrgyz republic
2. We have 2 former presidents and 1 ex and they are alive and well.

based VGE

F

Gerald Ford was the last one, died in late 2006.
I can't even begin to imagine meeting a former President in public. Sounds like a nice country.

I have met Tarja Halonen on multiple occasions (the Conan O'Brien lookalike president).

He transformed Finland from a country which had to navigate the tricky political landscape of being between the West and the East (soviet) to a modern-day parliamentarian nation.

No disrespect indended for his predecessor, as we would certainly have been invaded by the Soviets otherwise.

F

a pretty decent guy despite being a s*cial democrat

The President who just died was born November 25, 1923, Turku

I have seen our current president sauli niinistö rollerblading here in espoo. presidents are pretty casual here.

In this video Sauli called to some radio show and talked about plants and flowers.

youtube.com/watch?v=1cinwRToTmk

He was Swedish, or so I heard.

Itamar Franco, he died in 2011. Hopefully the next one is Lula

was he scum like lula or not?

F

>mauno koivisto
>swedish

This gentleman was not only our President, he was a LRRP operator during WW2 under command of Lauri Törni (or Larry Thorne to you Americans).

"Manu" was a liked guy. A bit serious in the office, not serious at all when it came to his free time with volleyball and whatnot.

He brought the whole international banking jews here. And made the presidential institute just a ceremonial position
Surely not a nice guy