Here's a discussion that you faggots should be having but aren't having cause you're too busy talking about game/PUA...

Here's a discussion that you faggots should be having but aren't having cause you're too busy talking about game/PUA, getting female's validation and approval, and white sharia:

happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30801

Prostitution IS the answer to modern feminism. If men can just PAY money for easy sex, then feminism would be destroyed overnight.

oh yea, the link leads to an essay called "Are Prostitutes Better than Normal Women?"

Prostitution is legal do you live in isreal or some shit lol

uh, prostitution is illegal in most western countries

Prostitution should be legal for many reasons and I feel as if feminism is the last reason. Illegal Black Market exploit the consumer and the business. If prostitution was legal in more Western countries then prostitutes could be working for a good wage and also be regulated by the government. I'm talking a union with benefits and medical insurance. If the government allow prostitution they would have to regulate to make sure that the spread of STDs does not happen in the industry. This protects prostitutes and John. Another horrible aspect in prostitution is the protection of Johns. If you go and you buy a prostitute on the street you don't know if you're going to get robbed or if her pimp is going to bust down the door and blackmail you. But with legalized prostitution it would be a legit business with protection for the clients as well as the prostitutes. People claim that there is a morality issue with prostitution but prostitution happens either way so what we can do is be supportive of it and be able to better protect our own future

it isnt in germany though

yes many good reasons to legalize but MUH PUSSY is the main one

i get a hooker about once a month from adult work dot com

nothing wrong with it.

i've explored some fucking weird kinks thanks to it.

10/10 would recommend

really cause i heard there are tons of brothels and sex gym clubs

ps. am married

ever been to tijuana or thailand? Fucking sex paradise

me 2

nah but i'm imagining it'll be on the list. haven't had a chance to look into it properly yet though

check it out, bro. Asia is fucking heaven for white men.

legalize in brothels, yup
less STDs, girls are considered having an actual job (better for insurances and looks pretty on unemployment rates), taxes, less crimes, less unwanted pregnancies, possibly less illegal workers...
i only see positives

women see only negatives

main one being "WHO WILL MAN UP AND MARRY MY WORTHLESS UGLY FAT ASS IF MEN CAN GET SEX CHEAP AND EASY?"

oh yeah, these dumb cunts

if only they could realize that knowing how to cook and being fun to be around (that includes not being criminally overweight/ugly) is enough to get most guys...

women are indeed retarded. White women are beyond redemption and the only way to save the white race is to use artificial wombs to produce ONLY white MALES. Abort all white FEMALE embryos before they can be born.

nah, just nuke america and let eastern europe grow

yea east european women are hot and i dont even like white women

Sure. Regulate it; licence for the brothel and an individual licence for the girls. Health checks, basic standards, big safe business and the girls are safe.