Targeted Individuals

Targeted Individuals aka TIs are people the government spends hundreds of thousands of tax payer dollars to harras someone without the victim knowing who or what is harrasing them

>whistleblowers have come out against the cointelpro and other black op programs

The TIs are subjected to intense torture methods that have been around since the 70's

I beleive it was started by the CIA but today is mpstly carried out by the FBI

I think there is splinter cells and factions and if there is any investigation it may not hold water

But the best thing to do IMO is to spread the information. They are working on new methods as we speak and they operate under the deepest veils of secrecy

>godspeed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zo1c7bUZEyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KFYEcngVllY
youtube.com/watch?v=-NrJKdrhluM
youtu.be/YnyK40A1iMo
youtube.com/watch?v=SkktSQNP5-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's called schizophrenia and you seem to have it

/thread

I know it's evil

But I love going on gang stalking forums and encouraging their schizophrenic delusions

I think that's what this thread actually is

i believe in gang stalking. not that technology shit tho.

gang stalking is quite funny honesty.

Disinfo shill

There is too much evidence of mind control ops to simply dismiss me as delusional

Most likely your under MK uktra and had no idea what you were reading but a remote viewer wanted you to shill for the cause

>this is the actual reality we live in

So just admit you know the Army has done remote mind viewing for decades and they have funding to do more remote control of citizens

So WTF is the point to be a disinfo shill in 2016?

How is it funny?

You ruin people's life without them knowing why.

I wish these people who do it to be vicitmized themself because when you get stalked and harrassd this way it leads to the worst depression imaginble.

>You are psychologically killing someone from the inside out

So when you write that just know that if it happens to you remember how much fun the other party is having.

You're right, there are hidden messages in everything, especially numbers

Never heard of gang stalking until this thread. Why don't these losers spend their time protesting actual injustices? Shit like drunk driving checkpoints and no knock raids.

This is merely the modern manifestation of the UFO phenomenon. In the 60s the Ultraterrestrials would mess with our minds and pretend to be spacemen. In the 1890's they pretended to be foreign powers who had managed to build zeppelins. Prior to that they pretended to be angels and devils.

It follows the exact same script every era, eventually escalating to their victim being physically abducted, or so they think.

Tell 'em to demand to speak with Lieutenant Ash (Ashteroth) and keep insisting. That old "demon" will show up eventually, with enough demanding. They appear programmed not to directly hurt us, and to follow commands we give them to the letter.

Then they up and disappear, just like that, each era, to return 70 or so years later with a new mindfuck game.

what the fuck does Dave Mirra have to do with any of this, why would they target him?

Found OP

youtube.com/watch?v=Zo1c7bUZEyQ

Here is a number for you

It's 4

4 sides to the wall you are in. You are the victim of the manipulation.

Google the symptoms fuckboi why else would you be here arguing with a "schizophrenia"

Sup Forums is a great way to gang stalk.

who /devilish/ here?

It's not schizophrenia, its an inflated sense of self-importance coupled with paranoia.

He was quite influencial and had a business worth $$$ and most likely his owners saw he wasn't going to make much and ended him just like prince and MJ

It's so obvious really when you start looking at crlebs and when they get to 27-28-30 yeah they start to defect on the demon shit after a while

It's witchcraft, they harass people using psychic attacks and turning everyone against them.

>He's not going to make any more money so let's just kill him

But what about break-ins?

I am talking about moving a little statue that has my spare key under it, and leaving the statue by the door

Things like why is the back unlocked randomly without any memory of using the back

Constant programming and harrasment, scheduled wake at 3:00 AM no REM dreams just goes on and on

I think they fucked up once because I heard a radio playing in my head for like 30 seconds and then someone muffled talking and it shut off

>then look up harrasment protocol for targeted individuals
>see other people losing their mind
>i am Jewish just not zionist
>high IQ can predict the future

nah I know what is up guys they gonna have to answer now. They even put us here so we are limited in our internet free speech. But it's on facebook, it's everywhere they can't stop the population from knowing 1 thing.

>there is gov programs with trillions of dollars that are there to harras US citizens not even foreigners literally white people who are just influencial in your area

I always hear the radio playing in my head. But only at night and if I'm lying down. Usually its ABC Classic FM.

Don't you mean 4 walls to the room I am in? Walls only have 2 sides and you don't normally find yourself inside them unless you piss off an Italian man with a trowel who knows about your sherry problem

>gang stalking is quite funny honesty.
yeah.. dat wouldn't work so well over here

Actually if you are inside of a wall (rectangle) there is 4 sides around you

Top bottom
Left and right

>I am lunatic
>crazy person talking
>disregard and ignore

you don't even know what is going on. You probably think the matrix is science fiction. You probably watch anime without knowing it's made for MK ultra victims and executing black ops

the nip banter strikes again

So do you have any evidence or sources for your claims? Any links that don't take me to your blog?

If not, fuck off.

Never seen so much sliding in 1 thread

OP must be on one

There it is, the pre-programmed rhetorical sliding posted in every thread that triggers the sluts at the FBI

Why stop at harassment? For "hundreds of thousands of tax payer dollars" you can hire a hitman.

actually if you're in a wall, you have 6 sides around you. Front, Back, Left, Right, Top, Bottom. They are 3D after all.

Now we have that cleared up, tell me more about gang stalking. It can't all be schizo people. And the CIA have done crazy shit before, i'm sure they've tried this at some point or got similar methods to it.

I feel confident gang stalking happens to highly influential victims; I likewise feel confident that nobody with a blog about gang stalking is actually significant enough to warrant it.

No doubt, the US is running surveillance. Anyone with political, financial, social influence could be a target, and they have been in the past. But not the schizos posting about it online.

Surveillance definitely, they don't really hide that. But harassment? Psychological abuse? why would they even need to do that? If they want to silence someone they can just kill them or one of their family members

The guy looks a bit like Jimbo (the guy who owns Gary the Goat).

The entire point is to get the subject to suicide

If they assassinate in the literal sense I beleive it would be considered a failure to their op

Now this is exposed it needs to be brought out or it will go deeper and darker

You've won this day.

Pretty funny but I still don't see what OP is saying as implausible.

So all of my ex-girlfriends were really CIA operatives hell bent on driving me to suicide?

Explains a lot.

>dont hire a hitman that will make it look like a suicide
>better spend millions of dollars and years harassing them so they do it themselves

i mean i know the government is inefficient but not this much

fuck off rebbit

I'm gang stalked.

Oh well. The price you pay for Changing the World.

The future is Bright, Lambright.

youtube.com/watch?v=KFYEcngVllY

They have traitor stooges everywhere. Go on any forum likely to be frequented by Normies, and see how the Mods behave towards right wing opinions. I used to go on football related forums, and they are rigorously policed by PC loons. Commie rats all over the place, frantically trying to maintain the lies, so they can get their extra pay for selling out their own people.

How does one fuck with a person's sanity like that? I'd love to drive my neighbor insane

delusions of persecution are nothing new. who cares

>Nu/pol/ won't confer this a shillpost because "OMG BASED NIPPON JUST LIKE IN MY HENTAI ANIME CARTOONS" and the "HURRR DURRR FIRST POST BEST POST" may-may

Do it with smell.

Mention to them do you smell something.
Take a sniff at them.

Sniff sniff.

People are insecure about smell.

Mention to other neighbors that there is s smell.

Women don't want to smell. Also everybody has a smell they can't smell.

I call it erosion.

/thread

It's literally paranoid schizophrenia.
youtube.com/watch?v=-NrJKdrhluM

I mean it might be possible...
But from all the youtube videos I've seen on "gang stalking" it's painfully obvious that it's paranoid schizophrenia.

Why the fuck would the government seriously think you're important enough to waste manpower on? Did you discover a new form of tinfoil buttplug to block out their reptilian chemtrails?

Go back to /x/ and take this dairy farm with you.

Very important video to watch on gang stalking.
youtu.be/YnyK40A1iMo

You are a total schizo.

And yes, the government DID hire me to tell you that, and there is not a damn thing you can do about it! Cower in fear, schizo boy.

Lotta old crazy people who did too much drugs

I'm sure it happens to some, but its not being done just to "fuck with their head"

I literally can't stop laughing fucking paranoid should be locked up and pumped full of Haloperidol.

OP is a faggot but he is not completely wrong there are people who without a doubt get harassed by the varying ABC operations of the executive branch. Whether it is done by orders or for personal reasons doesn't matter it it is happening.

Mental illness is a hell of a drug.

It's done by people like me, who like to see schizos like OP suffer!

Yes I enjoy my work. Who wouldn't!

what the ufck

That's what this is, some individuals warrant more dollarly harrasment than others but the end game is to make it look like suicide

They are using remote viewing, do you know what that even means?

It means they are sending people who have no idea they are under spray control for whatever period and can be a drone for the FBI actions

It's also to carry out experimentation and document the cases that do not suceed

I honestly think you are all here because the FBI has found you too damaging to the material posted on reddit

holy kek

That g1/ tag lmaoo, why log into the console to shit post this thread? Guess mods don't care ne more lel.

youtube.com/watch?v=SkktSQNP5-g

Some people do get stalked and harassed , check out this guy who was doing some digging into his local police for corruption.

They finally understand they are just janitors cleaning up shit and piss with no power or even a thought of their own

Poor schizo, wanders onto Sup Forums and his mind cracks! Sad!

Have some boobies to help your grammar.

Oh btw, that guy was 'suicided' and his home burnt to the ground

t. schizophrenic

I was targeted for a while and ended up in a hospital and I told them everything and they didn't diagnose me as schizo or paranoid with delusions.

makes you think

>actual gangstalkers can't keep out of this thread

Well who the fuck is this OP guy and what has he started this time

MESSAGE CONFIRMATION SENT

Shit I better go report this to /x/. Looks like the g1/ phenom is legit.

Random people on the internet aren't worth it to them

But if you post here regularly, here or 8 chan they tend to find you on the internet.

>system thinks post is spam

Nigga whaaat

They don't care about randos, but they're very curious about user, and if youre reading this and ppost regularly that means you.

many such cases

Fucking japan always so good.

Report it to all your schizo friends! I love it when you loonies get each other all riled up!

Based japan

they care most about people who are actually active politically and go to rallies and such

I think there was a guy trying to handle me when I was a Ron Paul supporter

HOLY FUCKKKKKK

Come on m8, get your schizo friends. I want to gangstalk all of you at the same time!

Given Trump's rise to power through us and our control of memes, everything you said applies to regular posting anons

i shit you not, i have been playing napoleonic wars the past few days, and this one guy keep spamming the shit you just said.

is this a group of schizos, or is this the one true conspiracy?

What's so special about this place? I've been on Sup Forums for 8 years and I think I can count the number of substantive posts I've encountered across boards on one hand.

gang raping > gang stalking

DESU

It's why they can't beat us

This was supposed to be a containment zone, and everything was going to plan until moot cucked himself and the NWO shillforce had to do damage control and it still never went away so they had to remove moot and it broke his heart because he did not know how far they manipulated him

If you talk to moot ask him about this shit he was targeted for a while as well and it's why he was broke running this website.

No one, and I mean no one other than a targeted individual would have skmething so successful yet be financially unstable

This whole site is a blackop coverup mark my words

Stfu faggot. "Gangstalking" is just schizophrenia. Plain and simple. People give WAY too much fucking credence to schizophrenics in this age.

Will a gang stalk a prolapsed anus or a gaping anus?
Will Batman ever fuck Robin in the pooper?
Will people claiming to be gangstalked ever realize that they're no more enlightened than everyone else?
Will the gangstalking operations ever come to light?

Find out next time, on Faggot Balls Whee!

There must be nothing wrong with schizophrenia since what OP says is correct.