FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Kys

As if I'd ever move for a nigger. You better cross the street, shitskin.

But in reality?

CLARLY WE WUZ BASICALY KANGZ.

In reality I'd stand still and MAKE them move around me. Once they're a few feet away, I'd mumble 'nigger' and run.

Haha the scaling makes her right hand look super far away. Look how tiny it is!

Fuck ALL people, people are shit in general

Lmao yeah I'm sure that's exactly what happens

Literally "fucking white people" the thread!

WHY
ARE
BLACK
PEOPLE
SO
OBSESSED
OVER
WHITE
PEOPLE?!

Stop using their language. Stop using their technology and in case you are living in a society they built. Stop living in their society profiting of their work.

And before you come at me with "blah blah niggers slave workers blahblah" Most white nations did not have nigger slave workers. Blacks were owning blacks before white people even know about blacks. And whites just got as slaves because blacks sold blacks to the whites. So the reason for whites to have nigger slaves was because niggers sold them to the whites.

Also niggers reduced to cost of things. Things would still have been build or invented etc. with no nigger present.

>Only 3 types of universally hated peoples: Jews, Muslims and Blacks

This was the Sunday paper on the 1st of October :(

"You're not all that" doesn't sound threatening
Sounds pretty dumb in fact

Shut up and suck this big white cock.

Racist.

That "artist" keep painting black panther as an arrogant prick. that wont help the sales, nigger.

Is this what niggers dream about when they are high on crack or heroin?

Because American society suppresses its black population socio-economically on a systemic level.

Because the majority of blacks are lower on the economic scale than whites, class warfare is conducted with race as a proxy, due simply and solely to this vital correlation.

Therefore blacks attack whites with the frustration of one who feels they have been treated unfairly by the system.

Unable to manifest their rationale in constructive action, as the system is closed off from their manipulation, the war is conducted in the social sphere.

It's then not difficult to see why black men on the internet argue for their own sexual superiority.

Op is a roody poo

That's a pretty amazing waste of time and artistic talent. Someone should be ashamed.

By that same logic poor white people should be conducting raid against Barack Obama and other black politicians, right?

Its their own fault they cant get a good job, we even give them the upper hand with affirmative action, and they still fucking fall short. If it wasnt for welfare and food stamps, they would have died off to the point of being absolute rarities.

okay im getting trolled but looked at the state of europe vs africa its just to die for

Yes, fuck white people!

Just saying that a race is oppressed systemstically doesn't make it true motherfucker.
Just like all other libtards you just like the segregate all individuals into groups so you don't have to deal with the concept of judging people on a case by case basis and realising that the reason that most black people are in lower living conditions is because of their own bad decisions. Higher crime rate by people of colour isn't because of systematic oppression it's because they decided to commit a crime. You can't blame other people for you commiting a crime.

FUCKING FREEZE NIGGER!!

>someone actually made captain america hold a tiki torch

God damnit Albinos look exactly like niggers.

I guess just a white skin doesn't make you white looking at all...

REPARATIONS!!!

>the reason that most black people are in lower living conditions is because of their own bad decisions.

This is a laughable fallacy. Surely no logical human being could possibly agree with this.

Not every black person makes bad decisions but every black person who makes bad decisions is in lower living conditions.

do their pee and shit end up in that street?

I'm white and I feel no guilt about what other whites have done to blacks. Why do you?

Fuck black people. Especially racist black people who think they're entitled to racism because slavery...

I'm going to laugh my ASS off when "Black Panther" ends up being the first Marvel movie not to make serious bank.

And then laugh even harder when Captain Marvel makes serious money, by having Carol not be the feminazi lesbian they've been trying to make her into in the comics.

Disney should really let Kevin Feige appoint Marvel's editorial board. They'd start making money hand over fist again, just like the movies do.

Of course. Because chimping out and wearing fucked-off hairstyles and running around acting like you own the fucking world when you don't even own the furniture your seven bastard children each with different biological and absent fathers, is only keeping the black person down because racism, right?

Id move out of the way i dont want to be near black people they are dumb and annoying. When I see black people I run , when I see black organizations I become broke, when I see black academics I forget how to read. I dont interface with black people like I dont interface with hurricanes... they are natural disasters.

It's not just American black people.

Even the few black people we have here in Finland are extremely racist even tho we were never part of any slave trades or colonizations.

Troll harder faggot.

Only sith deal in absolutes, you raging faggot

>d

I do not feel guilty. White guilt is a faulty assertion of association with white culture as a repressive force, specifically in the past. It's why they use the symbol of American slavery role-reversal.

>muh systemic racism

Fuck off, libtard. You're not fooling anyone...

This desu. Sadly the majority of blacks happen to make bad decisions, a lot I have come in contact with are blinded by materialism and the whole drugs/money/sex culture to not realize that putting effort in work/education should come first before spending all your welfare money on booze and prostitutes.

>Because American society suppresses its black population socio-economically on a systemic level.
elaborate.
last time I checked, blacks are, as well as any other ethnicity, equal in front of the law. They are granted the same rights and duties as any other citizen as well.
In fact, when it comes to societal systems, blacks are privileged due to minority job-quotas and affirmative action.

Your argument is invalid.

U mad turdboi?

Ignorance knows no bounds, and black people are genetically ignorant...

what is this, a cringe thread?

Agreed

Wakanda is an isolationist nation, imagine prewar Japan x100000.

He's also wearing shit from other white supremacists like superman, wonder woman, wolverine and green lantern

Run along and get my car, boy.

Blacks are usually arrogant pricks regardless of status or salary.

I think they're actually turning them into eunuch by cutting their dick

This. Does anyone have that info chart containing all the FBI/Red Cross statistics that pretty much show how useless the majority of jiggaboos are? I seemed to have misplaced it

Only a retard would live their life by the reductionist shit salad that is space battles.
"Hurr durr good versus evil? Never seen a movie about that before!"
That movie series literally has no depth. 2D characters, 2D plot, 2D acting. Thought I was watching a fuckin animu by the end of it. Go read a book you absolute morally deficient dipshit.

continuation of
>Because the majority of blacks are lower on the economic scale than whites
their own fault. If ghettos wouldn't promote such hostile environments against the meritocracy we live in, they actually would have the same chances as everyone else. Laziness and thug life. Black issues, produced by black communities, hurting no one but black communities.

>Therefore blacks attack whites with the frustration of one who feels they have been treated unfairly by the system.
And these chimps get rightfully incarcerated for doing so. If they think the next best average joe on the streets is at fault for them fucking up, even leading them to use violence, they belong behind bars.

>the war is conducted in the social sphere.
by blacks against blacks. As I said, the social hostility against "acting white (a.k.a. persueing ones education and career-chances) is what keeps blacks down. Envy felt by their brothers against anyone who has it, or wants to have it better than them.

>It's then not difficult to see why black men on the internet argue for their own sexual superiority.
Because "muh dick" is everything they have to show for, since they held themselves down so they never had a chance to get something better to show for.

I only have the crime stats

K I think you're over-complicating things.
I have no white guilt because I personally didn't oppress anyone.

Holy fuck you're right! Also the bitch on the left and right. She can't be two people.

I quoted the wrong image.
Also Einstein was German was he not. I suspect something's up with what you've typed.

>I have no white guilt because I personally didn't oppress anyone.

The vast majority of people feel this way. I'm referring to the tangible white guilt 'movement'.

Kek

lol this meme

okay even as a white person that just dick move

Whatever happened to this show?
There was a ton of social media bitching about it before it aired, then it seems like everyone forgot about it once it was online. Anyone seen it?

Also something worth reading here...

He also didn't invent. At best he was responsible for the theories that made nuclear weapons and nuclear energy possible.

To be fair, he immigrated to the U.S. after fleeing from Germany. He taught as a professor and eventually died as an American chasing a unified theory of everything.

That picture is super gay. Just like you.

Albert Einstein was Jewish, and was given credit for stolen research

WE WUZ KANGZ AN UNEEKA WUZ QUEEN

Why is there movie references in it?!

Stolen from who? The only evidence I ever see cited for that claim is that as a younger man he worked as a patent clerk. There is no conceivable way he could have achieved all that he did in his later life with only stolen research. You are a fool.

White people a p trash

Are they not aware they can grow their own crops?

If anything, there should be African guilt and Arab guilt and Asian guilt. They've enslaved WAY more people than whites ever have, especially their own races.