Fishing threat

Fishing threat

If your line crosses mine and gets tangled again, im going to stab you.

Won't do such a bad thing to another fisherman
May those who do get impeached

When I go to vermont, we are catching 38 inch pikes on the daily

Pike are shit-tier fish.

Walleye is best.

Yes those fish are a threat.
Slinking around.
Plotting.

Not many predator fish in my country fbm,nice catch tho

Must be jewish fish

Luv Pike fishing. The only fish that puts up a harder fight by body weight are Dogfish.

Peacock bass is the ultimate catch

>fishing for a fish that puts up a weak fight

Catchfish here,they grow too big to have natural enemies

Catfish*

Muskie fishing is better then pike.

The niggers here love catfish. Sure, if you remove the mud line and smoke them with some maplesyrup they're pretty good, but other than that they're disgusting bottom feeders. Like eating Carp. Don't do it.

Don't have those here

Although that is true, they are also referred to as, "The fish of a thousand casts," because they are difficult to catch.

hell yea, big pikes put up a hell of a fight. Especially when they grab my lure right before I take it out the water. Always gotta have a good leader

I love it when they hit a top-water bait! So vicious.

Carp is disgusting right? Thats why its a delicacy in Europe right? I can tell you never had smoked carp

Carp are actually a really smart fish and are hard to catch. I once saw one blowing water on a dough ball to knock it off of the hook. A truly underrated game fish with a brutal fight.

I usually fish for pike in very deep waters so I never got to use topwater but I swear to god one time I caught this monster bluegill so I put it on a big ass treble hook with a big ass bobber and like 5 minutes after casting it my line started to run like crazy and my rod was bending like a mf and when I hooked it the fucking leader came off and lost everything, I was tight

I murder many many lbs of carp bow fishing, they are like water cows not smart

Fishing for carp in Eastern europe is like an art

I have found that top-water baits can produce fish in any depth of water but the trick is early mornings or early evening with close to flat water.

I remember someone else telling me this but lake champlain never has nice flat water :(

Yeah Carp can be easy pickings with a bow & arrow, but see how well you do with a hook and line...

So are your go to baits; spoons, spinner-baits or live?

>If your line crosses mine and gets tangled again, im going to stab you.

I laughed out loud, thanks

Mainly cooper spoons, but they are spoons that are very had to find, they are made in germany. No Americans here know about them and everyone always asks us how we catch so many. Only the polaks and slovaks have these lures cause we get them from a very small polish fishing shop in the city. We go some summer days with over 30+ pikes. Sometimes some monster pikes. These lures do magic here