Pick your very own slam piggy girlfriend Sup Forums

Pick your very own slam piggy girlfriend Sup Forums
She will do whatever you ask.
And I'll post more of her.

anyone??

pick your very own gf Sup Forums before someone else gets her

3 bby

you've picked Shannon (right) - a 20 year old short thick cock slut, loves attention, has a fat white ass perfect for gripping while you plow her as she squeals

you've picked megan (front) - small sorority girl, quiet, but i bet you she'll perform well enough for you when you get her alone if you know what i mean ;)

Enjoy Manon - skinny french exchange student. Complete with accent and all as she sucks your cock.

Great, shannon is just the perfect slut i was looking for

glad you like her :) she'll love putting out for you, shakes her big fat ass pretty good to nigger music

Perfect for a little mistress side piece

You can't fucking deny that our day and age made romance harder than ever to obtain. We live in a soulless age where you don't have to compete just with the men in your proximity, but with the whole damn world. A world in which when women want attention they can get as much as they want on the internet from thirsty fucks. 50 years ago they had to work for it and be moral, a good wive, a good cook etc... if you were a slut you were a disgrace for your entire family. You couldn't just move to another town. Today they just have to present their fucking smelly vagina. They have absolutely no boundaries anymore. They can slut around as much as they fucking want, a beta who wants romance will still pick up the used goods with 35.

And you still have the fucking audacity to come to MY fucking board and lecture me about love? Have you lost your fucking mind?

Monogamy was invented for a fucking reason. We are in the process of destroying the very mechanisms which made civilization possible and distinguish us from fucking animals. And these mechanisms are being dismantled and we are seeing it even today: immigants raping women, betas refusing to work, an unprecedented divorce rate, broken families, crime, terror.

Fucking kill yourself and fucking mean it.

she's beautiful isn't she? she had long fine skinny legs, i bet they'd look great wrapped around her man as she gets fucked

one's maria - spanish exchange student. a real beauty. Nice shelf of an ass on her too.

Better than i anticipated

unfortuantely that's the only other picture i have of Maria :/ sorry user

Its okay, OP

Would produce a good white kid

yeah she would, she's nice too, would make a good mother. And she's got that build where you know she'd look good in 20 years.

7?

gimme 4
rape that tranny in me dungeon

only one i dont have more of - sorry user

check here - watta u think?

5?

5 is Laura - big syrian bitch. nice girl though, phat as fuck with huge tits. good cook.

any bikini pics?

not that i have unfortunately. really the nicest girl you'll ever meet - hasn't fucked anyone as far as i know too.

Shit, sorry 2 is the one i dont have. 7 is Ann, recluse girl. probably really weird, never knew her. feminist.

OP coming through at the last minute

lol yeah didn't really know her - always kinda looked bitchy/needy

any that show off her figure?

the only two i have of elusive Ann....like i said, not on social media much, didn't really get out much either. any other girls you like?