Gf loyalty / slut reveal thread. Send me usernames and I'll run my magic. romperstomper19

Gf loyalty / slut reveal thread. Send me usernames and I'll run my magic. romperstomper19

Rachmillerxoxo

Send them to me on Kik, so I don't get a bunch of fucking weeaboos trying to white knight their way in or ruining things.

hivemindz
feminist bitch who loves being degraded and belittled

Post results

nice!

Nice keep going op

keep going!

I know for sure gf has been exchanging messages thru FB messenger with some dude ("Tyler") she met last month during work trip to Denver. She rarely uses kik, if at all, but might take the bait considering the new connection.

No idea if they hooked up, but i do know she and her friends found an e hookup and went to some place called club vinyl on their last night.

Bubbleup333

P.s. She was in Denver for gig with Accenture, where she and Tyler both work, and I think he's planning on visiting her here in Phoenix (he works at NYC office) soon.

Post any replies you get!

you dumb fucks send ur gfs kik to the ops kik, dont post it in the thread retards

awesome haha

? fake news. Her name is Katherine.

so close lol

god damn, win potential here

lol nice save.

Hoping nobody whiteknighted or her bf didn't get mad if he posted it.

hopefully not.

I whiteknighted

Fucking NICE! See if you can work in a Denver angle of some sort...like maybe that dood she met gave you her info.

Post a cap

Who is she to you?

Watching you get catfished this hard is actually cringe

Do: SchizonoidFreak

She is a right slut and a whore. She sleeps around a lot.

Please post results.

offline.

Why don't you follow the prompt and send them to my Kik to actually see wins you dumb nigger?

Try this one: DietMountainDeew

Saxana76, try to get nudes, kind of prudish. Good luck, post results

why ruin the fun man

Nice mang

The fact that y’all believe she’s real is so sad. No girl acts like this to a dick like that. That thing looks like it’s been through a cheesegrader.

You know you're a fucking fag, right?

:|

lol

Kik kittyy234, young slutty teen, selling live pic and vid requests with no limits

>selling

Gtfo.

kik linamalakian

fake. look up caroline mosley, aka snorl4x.

any updates?

Any more luck?

I guess OP got white knight'ed

Not really since fucking guy white knighted. Send me some of your friends on Kik and I'll help you out

Mhm, I'm so fucking gay.

do you do snapchat? If so I have someone for you

Snapchat is hard to report back because of screenshotting and shit.

ah damn. sucks dude.

No response from saxana76 ?

She's offline. Kik messages not being delivered.

This is why you send the kiks to ops Kik. Bitches have four guys hitting them up, they think somethings off.

Oh I just messaged her to white knight.

Well, this thread is slowly dying. .-.

Right......

No more responses I guess

Liisvis

Op, you having problems with kik connecting to you photos?

why you gotta be like this man

LittleStarGer

No just people sending dead kiks and whiteknighting. Send em direct so we can bask in the glory

Lol
Jelous you aren't in his shoes?

keels1872

char.george

keelsrfc*

If the thread dies, and I get wins later, I'll return and share with the Sup Forumsros. Keep sending me kiks. Romperstomper19

Ghostsofperdition

shes getting married soon to my buddy.

nothing from her.