Why does apple entertain the mentally ill?

Why does apple entertain the mentally ill?

How are they more gender neutral than the old ones? I can't see a dick so I can't know for sure. Same as the other emojis.

That's their target demographic

Money duh.
If you can't win them with religion, win them with politics.

They are fucking emojis. Is your life so void of any meaning or excitement that you are complaining about the single most inconsequential thing on this planet?

Just wow. Simply pathetic.

But such a small demographic to sell to.

applefag detected

The whole point of apple's ape intelligence suited OS is to appeal to retarded people

the mentally ill is their target market segment... nobody in their right mind would buy their overpriced garbage.

Meanwhile the apple fag is typing his response on his Google Pixel.

I'm excited to see how you plan to rationalize your idiocy away this time.

Can't tell gender on emoji.trans faggot cis fluid have wallets too.its just business.stupid but if you can't identify your gender texting will empower your fucked up belief system.

Satan's detectors are on point today.

Apple don't even decide what the emojis are, they are unicode characters defined by a consortium

Look at their snowflake user base.

This is why iPhones only have 13% of the smartphone market, while Android has grown to 85%.

Apple wants to be the new social justice, like Shia

why should I care?

Who the fuck cares?

you do realise Emoji are a japanese thing right?

thats why the core set includes Love Hotels and Jelly Donunts

They can easily have them made through those groups and they do control what their applications display for those unicode characters.

Maybe they're just doing it for free publicity from triggered thin skinned losers like OP?

nice b8

Being this butt hurt whenever someone helps the mentaly ill. Fuck ramps for the disabled too. They should remove all wheelchair emojis

the Unicode Consortium fucking HATE emoji, they existed as a thing in japan that was considered letter characters on feature phones, and as such incorporated into Unicode as part of the universal compatibility idea

UC has hated them from the very moment they were brought up in the discussions about how to integrate japanese characters