What was the worst person you ever met

What was the worst person you ever met

John Jepsen.drunken fuckin boy toucher.red face dildo swallower

OP, cause he's a faggot

Where'd you meet him?

I met one of the former ministers from my country who was accused of groping women left and right.

ever met? if you mean experienced through the internet tom preston by met in person? someone named mikey duty

Walter Koenig. Star Trek's original Chekov. What an insufferable bastard.

I guess it's that chick i know. She's got a metric ton of psychological problems, is kind of ugly and tall as fuck. I'm also pretty sure she's got autism and assburgers.

Was it because his son Boner died?

lol sounds like someone I know. Where you from?

I-I don't get the reference. It was at a Star Trek convention. I was there with the express intent of getting kicked out. Long story, don't want to derail thread. Suffice it to say Koenig only cares about selling autographed 8x10s.

Not gonna disclose my location or anything, this is an anonymous board after all.

And i'll make the assumptions that these kinds of humans are everywhere over the globe.

My father

chris chan.

Jesus dude, how scared are you even. I am not asking your home address, just country. Tall as fuck, ugly, metric ton of problems, autism, that is quite specific.

His son played Boner on Growing Pains and went missing and died. Wasn't sure if that might have been a factor of him being an asshole when you met him.

>Tall as fuck, ugly, metric ton of problems, autism, that is quite specific.
It's really not.

nevermind... looked it up. Nope.. years before his kid died. That WOULD have been the only acceptable excuse for how miserable he was, but no.

>I was there with the express intent of getting kicked out
>omg he's such a dick for not indulging me

Well, great story dude. If you're so concerned about your privacy I'd recommend you don't visit this site anymore.

Actually, he was the only person there I had an interest in talking to. Babylon 5 was on at the time and he played an awesome, quasi evil character, Bester. I told him how much I enjoyed him in B5 and had an original 1979 Star Trek the motion picture movie program for him to sign... he grunted, signed it, and said NEXT. Seriously, he was all about selling 8x10s. Our tickets included an autograph of whatever we wanted... the getting kicked out part was separate.

this guy

Now once you've taken a good look at this picture take into consideration that there may have been a second person in this room who took the picture.

that has to be worse than anything chrischan has ever done

Her initials RT? Swear i know her too

First gf. She tried to strangle me; we were 14. Who tf does that shit at 14?

Is she into bondage?

she tried to circumcise me

i truly feel for whatever poor social worker has to handle this guy his house must smell so fucking horrible

i was going to post this until i saw you did. every few months, it seems, there seems to be a fleeting moment in which i begin to feel bad for cwc... then BOOM. he reminds me that he is a truly horrible sack of autist garbage

A can of air freshener will take care of that

No, she's into manipulation and shit. It's obvious as an adult, she legit owned books on reading people's behaviour and taking advantage of it.

I was head over heels in love at far too young an age and I had a naive idealism that needed kicked out of me but damn, she was an extreme way to learn.

you ever actually meet him? i didn't really but i have seen (and smelled) him in person

Story?

Tripods

no i have not, by i have followed him via the interwebs for many years out of a type of morbid curiosity.
i am a psychologist by profession, and his very existence FASCINATES me.

met the guy from Conduit Closing once
That dude is as fucked up as his music is. Instant "mad scientist/serial killer" vibes.

>made out with her at a party
>fuck her in her friends bed
>she ties me to bedframeand goes to pee, says I need to be ready for round 2
>she comes back with a ballgag, vodka, a tourniquet, and some scissors
>tells me her last 2 boyfriends had been cut and she would prefer me to be as well
>manage to wriggle a hand free and untie the other one
>jump out of window and run home
the sex was pretty good but not worth a homemade circumcision

you would need to get me into a hazmat suit to even get me to cross his threshold

Me

One time I was walking home from the leisure centre swimming pool with my friend and we stopped to speak with this 40-50 year old dude outside his house that was on the corner of the street where the leisure centre is
We were asking him about the gas masks, tape, and other suspicious items in his cars trunk
He explained he had a dangerous job working with chemicals
We walked off after our talk
The day after he was in the newspaper he had two girls in his basement for several years
His house was torn down and the lot was left empty

Got a news article link?

Nigerians. Indians are a close 2nd.

Can't find one
Pic related tho

He was raping the two girls and abusing them with a dildo attached to a pistol

fuck this asshole its because of people like him why people think im creepy

Why?
You look like the dude or what?

i looks similar but i would never rape anyone or even hurt anyone the only things i get angry with are machines when they dont do what they are supposed to

Bump