moo

Why are all Big 10 fans such faggots?

>meme madness
>no memes

10th for BIG LAU

th-th-the meme are coming right?

why are you so insecure about things that you need to talk about fans

How's ur team doing bros.
/marquette/ here. Just kill me. Our team is a bunch of soft bitches who quit in the second half

Please stop. I'm rooting for you guys in this one but I still wake up at night with cold sweats over that.

>that year Kentucky had Ulis, Booker, Towns and Willie Cauley Stein

That loss wouldn't have bothered me so much if you had actually won it all. Played the perfect game against Kentucky then went to shit against Duke.

my actual undergrad college never makes it into the tourney, the college i cheer for won last night so life could be worse

marquette was the most soft ass memechuck team i've seen in awhile bro, those kids didn't even try on D

>Cincinnati

We played great yesterday, but have UCLA next. It's a long shot but maybe we'll upset them.

As somebody who had Marquette in his bracket, I was ready to strangle that midget fuck who kept on heaving up 3s where he couldn't even see the basket over the defender.

Purdue. I expect them to lose tonight. At least they didn't blow it in the first round this year.

>NC State

At least they hired that UNCW coach.

oh man your team got beat bad. I didn't htink they would win but they got effed in the ey

Madison here, but a bunch of friends at University of Milwaukee. The year they made it in I was so proud

here's hoping fellow bearcatbro

>both teams just chucking 3s that aren't even hitting the rim
this is so fucking stupid

>tfw Memphis hasn't made it into the tourney for years

JUST

Villanova is getting refballed

Did you just start watching?

>2 points behind
>chuck a 3 with 26 seconds left on the shot clock
Every time

Audible crazy lady screaming "SIR ARE YOU KIDDING ME"

We were never going to beat Duke. You guys might have, but you got hit with the Notre Dame-Wisconsin 1-2 punch while Duke was getting to play garbage like Gonzaga and Michigan State.

I fucking hate these Nationwide commercials.

dont fucking remind me of that princeton ending huebro

NOTRE DAME BTFO

WEST VIRGINIA WILL RULE THE WORLD

didnt they use to have little kids clean up wet spots on the court?

This is the most frustrating thing to me about any of these games. Like I don't mind the meme teams like Michigan who actually hit everything, but the faggots who keep on trying it without even getting close are mind boggling to me.

BITCHES AIN'T SHIT BUT HOES AND TRICKS

that one was actually a good shot though

Not the point. I know Marquette can play great ball but they are so mentally weak. They always roll over and die in the second half.

The one time people other than our fans cared and >we let them all down. Fucking kill me

>shot by villanova is 3 feet short
>"OH MY that was right on line"

Achieving Big Sky runner up is still pretty impressive for a little team from rhinelander

still alive and still a #1 seed, feels good man
too bad its the NIT

They kept trying it because it's their only option. Michigan will have the same problem when they run into a team that can defend.

Reminder that Verne is the same guy who audibly creams his pants every time Alabama picks up more than 2 yards on a play.

most schools still do at normal games during the season, pretty sure

Michigan fan. We're so absurdly hot that we could avenge the 2013 title match but I really don't want to get my hopes up, that team is fucking huge.

He's not watching on TV, he's sitting directly behind where the guy shot that. From that angle it would have looked on line.

20 minutes with no games.

ncaa you're fucking up my vegetation day.

LET'S GO MID-MAJORS

world baseball classic on mlb network for 20 minutes

comfy 12 hours of sebring on fs1

>tfw you have to watch fat fucks and has-been athletes talk about the only 2 games that have been on today for the next 20 minutes

>japanwinslol: the tournament

>implying they won't talk about northwestern and the vandy kid that should kill himself the whole time

Even if they Badgers win (they won't) Wisconsin is still a flyover shithole full of cousin fucking alcoholics

see? SEE?!

GODDAMN YOU FISHER-DAVIS

>in later news, water is wet

Not cousin fucking, but definitely alcoholics

t. Wisco guy drinking a 4Loko at 3 PM

You realize Wisconsin is not in the south right?

thanks bros. these sound interesting.

Since there is nothing to do for the next 15 minutes, everyone post your brackets

Not my fault your state can't handle its liquor

Milwaukee's best ice reporting in

literally nothing wrong with fucking cousins

Drinking some of this in Milwaukee

Nitro is good but a little dark for me, any other Wisconsin people think that Spotted cow is kinda overrated? There's other new glarus beers that are better like Two Women.

What the fuck is up with southerners?

>flyover
>implying anybody wants to fly to Canada

Moon Man is way better than spotted cow

I have no idea how I didn't puke last night. I might be becoming an actual alcoholic.

Nice map desu. Dubs too.

Spottted Cow is definitely overrated, but most of New Glarus's other beer is excellent. Spotted Cow is great for converting Light beer drinkers though, its basically a mom tier beer now

Also, I will be drinking one of these next

>not drinking miller lite tallboys 6 for $6

So guys are the zags really gonna lose to fucking northwestern?

Baptist culture that shuns alcohol as sinful. Same thing with Utah, only Mormonism.

Bible thumpers

I'm fairly sure it's only illegal in the US desu.

you should look at reducing your intake

Why would anyone ever drink light beer unless they don't like taste but really love peeing?

I wish more people would associate Ale Asylum as the Wisconsin beer rather than New Glarus, pretty much better beers all around

These DirecTV commercials are the worst fucking thing ever

>Made a chalk bracket for the Women's tourney
>Only one game is wrong so far
>It was an 8-9 game
Why is the Women's tourney so shitty?

I toured there, it's like 15 minutes from my house. Pretty cool place and really good beer

Here we go again, guys.

Less women play sports, so there is less talent to fill out the teams. Made even worse by the fact that the best players literally all go to one team.

Because it's women playing

>m-muh jesus doesn't like drunkards
I get shit all the time for day drinking on Saturdays down here. I work and pay my bills on time, leave me the fuck alone. And I drink until I can't even see my car keys anymore so you can't say I'm not responsible.

im moving to utah

Bedlam is the best

>I might be becoming an actual alcoholic.

You'll know when you get there, most likely.

>womens tourney

you really wonder why it sucks

Why

WHAT HE FUCK ARE YOU DOING VILLINOVA

>Tripfag
>Can't spell
>Comment is irrelevant

Why do you people exist

They get drunk on cholesterol

>Picking Villanova to beat Wiscy in the first place

they exist because people like you give them attention

>rooting for the 1 seed to win even when you picked them