Fast food worker, single Mom: The world sees my struggle

>22
>single mom
>black
>muslim
>working at Fast Food store
>wants $15 min wage

Why is this woman allowed to have the same vote as someone productive like a Computer Engineer?

philly.com/philly/blogs/jobs/Fast-food-worker-single-Mom-world-sees-my-struggle-Philadelphia-fight-for-15.html#cMfWK48rVkllYsmj.99

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PNzrem4U298
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know, right.
computer engineers don't know what hard work actually entails,sitting in a comfy office tapping buttons on a screen for huge wages is a fucking doss.

That's a man

That's a man.

>computer engineer
>productive

kek

That's a man

youtube.com/watch?v=PNzrem4U298

That's a man.

If computer engineering was easy then why isn't lady in OP's picture choosing to be a fast-food worker?

That's a man

I agree with you, OP.

Voting rights need to be limited to land-owners,, not just anyone who wanders into the country. These people don't have our countries interests or future at heart, and are mostly in it for the gibs.

>Why is this woman allowed to have the same vote as someone productive like a Computer Engineer?

She makes sure her chicken explodes with flavor?

22 years old, no savings and no education.

Let's have kids! White man will provide me with wellfare!

Nearly universal suffrage exists to keep the populous convinced they are at least partially responsible for who is in charge. In societies where voting is limited, those without a vote end up disgruntled which leads to revolution. Those with power allow universal suffrage because in a revolution they lose all but in a stable democracy they can manipulate the outcomes they prefer behind the scenes.

>woman

She has a natural antipathy to office staff and their bitchy ways?

The point of entry level jobs (and not having a minimum wage) is so kids can get valuable work experience so they can grow up and be productive members of society

You were never expected to survive on minimum wage

she will have 4 kids while responsible people will have one or two. dysgenics at work.

Obviously because whites and Chinese want to keep the black tranny down.

yeah because she is a black woman that provides for her family we shouldn't let her vote. get the fuck out of here with your mental retardation.

>Muslim
>Single mom

Yeah no, she should be stoned to death for being such a gross slut.

>single mom
someone fucked that......thing?

That's a man

Blacks will fuck anything.

She(?) should just call herself a man as well to really get the gold medal at the oppression olympics, it's not like she will need any surgery for it.

Because she's a citizen.

>computer engineer
>productive
heh

Someone has an inferiority complex just like half this board. Just because you make more money than her doesn't mean jack shit you fucking pleb.

The major problem with our democratic republic is that anyone and everyone is allowed to vote.

The right to vote needs a qualification process to ensure that the vote is from a worthwhile mind.

Computer engineering is a meme. Computers were already fast enough 10 years ago to do anything. They've barely gotten a 2x speedup since. Programmers just make slower programs now so we have to keep buying new computers. It's a scam.

computer engineer =/= programmer

>woman

Adjusted for inflation, the minimum wage in the USA should be at 30-50$ per hour by now.

Faster hardware covers for poorly written software. Cheap programmers write shitty code. Companies would rather buy a faster server (or make you buy a faster computer) instead of paying higher salaries for nigh quality software developers. They hire idiots who never touched a computer before a four week programming boot camp because they're cheap. The public is used to be beta testers now and poor quality algorithms are hidden by faster processors.

You're cute. I know someone that'd love to ravage your anus given his fetish for completely fucking hopeless retarded ass know nothing statements.

Idk Hans, when I worked minimum wage (when I was 14) it got me my money for video games and beef jerky just fine. Now that I'm a grown ass man I don't earn minimum wage anymore. Funny how that works out innit?

I never understood this. My work ethic hasn't changed from any job I've worked at nor has my experience. Yet working at a fast-food joint for minimum wage is supposed to "help" me learn something about myself that I never knew before. This isn't karate kid, I won't learn shit from wax on / wax off.

Because you have to complete third semester calculus, second semester physics and a lot of electrical engineering classes.

>single mom
>muslim

Hmm

A lot easier than holding three jobs and raising kids.
Source: done both

I know, I'm almost done with it. Grats.

That's why there is an electorial college. You're welcome.

she is allowed to vote because she pays income tax.

But is she a citizen that had stayed here for 5 years?

>be me
>22, single mom working at popeyes
>make shitty choices over and over again
>demand other people take care of me
>vote in a way which seeks to make America less economically free
>aloof to the fact that it doesn't matter because I'll be replaced with a kiosk if I get my wishes
>complain about not getting enough bennies

who here finna put me inna home yall

yes

First post best post.

>single mom

lol

>black

lol

>muslim

halalol

Impose a census suffrage if you don't like this.