Let's get a knife to thread going

Let's get a knife to thread going.

Post your knife and be judged by other anons.

Mine: microtech ultra tech dual action OTF

My best knife. Be kind.

i googled that knife and it's like 500 Canadian dollars. You paid 500 bucks for a knife? u sir are a fucking loser.

i-is that a comb? How are you suppose to kill gooks with that?

But why?

Not all of us are Canadian and you cucks aren't even allowed to own them. To dangerous for your sensitive country.

Rugged

currently carrying a spyderco manix 2

Inb4 karambit is no good for day to day use suck it fags.

>on
>ask about EDC knives
>on the board full of trolls, 12 year olds, and autism

try /k/

Just one of them, but this is the only one I have a pic of.

holy shit that's awesome!

Just a small percentage of my collection

Post pic at least

What is that otf? Looks very small

Microtech does make a damn fine knife tested by the best

The longer one is my favorite.

Small percentage of knife collection guy here, this is one of my shelves

I got this one a while back. I like it . its the CRKT Fulcrum.

Anyone own a K-Bar? Worth getting for $40.00 or so?

/k/ isn't any better. Too many wannabe warriors and mall ninjas.

Only picture of it I have on hand

Who is a verified authentic microtech dealer online?

I thought so.

If you can get one for 40$ that isn't a knock off.

hey guise what do you think of my super amazing every day carry?

I'm torn between that and the Dart.

I purchased this shell at a garage sale, does anyone know anything about the significance of the engravings?

Bladeops.com

Local military surplus store. Never really paid much attention to their potential authenticity.

Someone contact the FBI!1

CRKT makes great blades
found the liberal

Too utilitarian for my taste.

i'm not a liberal you jackass. liberals don't know what an EDC is. comedy is clearly lost on you.

I also have this for outdoors shit, a swedish guy I know made it.

Spyderco Dragonfly 2 VG10

VG10 steel is sharp as hell but a little brittle, almost flint like. Small enough to carry in Levi's 5th pocket.

Shaddup nigger

Hopefully for your dinner. You need something way beefier for survival.

what'd that run you? it's fucking sexy abs I don't have a spyderco yet

and i don't *

yes. it's definitely not a survival knife. I use it for small task around the camp and as you said for food stuffs. I carry a hatchet for the harder jobs

It was like US$50, keep in mind it is tiny. I also have a Centofante 3 (about $70) which is the best looking knife I own but a little big for EDC. Best slicing knife I've ever used but again, VG10 steel will never stain but is brittle, I managed to chip the tip sharpening it.

They're tools for hard use. Favored by certain Finnish soldiers.

The only one that's made it through the years.

Dude make a leather grip for that!

Honestly I love this one. I don't have the dart, but do have the Emerson and 5.11 tarani ones. This one is my edc. If you live in the states try to find a European store to buy it from, don't buy from that one guy here that sells them, everyone seems to hate him.

Older pic of collection, over a year ago. Added some OTF autos and a few knuckle dusters and non-locking folders etc since. UK fag here

My knives

This reply was intended for you, I'm on mobile and fucked it:

Nice collection. I thought UK fags couldn't have knives?

I carry one of these but only because i use it a lot at work.

Manbug, para2 and Delicia 4 sabre grind, but what steel?

I have the ZDP-189 Delica 4, full-flat grind.
Same UK fag with knife collection pictured above on red

I'm 35% Finn. Was in Finland last year and my mother this summer.

Use it to cut myself

word. I'll have to check it out. I want a spyderco mane.

You call that a knife? THIS is a knife!

Not true, only a few are 'legal carry', non-locking folders with a blade of less than 3".

Some knives are totally illegal, such as ballisongs, auto-knives and a few others.
most knives are perfectly legal to own, just not carry on a day-to-day basis unless you have a reason, i.e. a chef, fisherman etc. There are a few exceptions.

I've had that nice but lost it one night while drunk in the woods. Lasted me a good number of years of some very rough use. Would buy again.

My b. Didn't mean to offend, just didn't know. Interesting. Very nice knives tho.

I want a Khukuri Machete so BAD

>I'm a mongrel.
FTFY

Bradley Kimura

A few in there are new to the collection.
UK dude again btw.

That's no knife, that's a Spoon!

Whole lot of spyder co in this thread but no bench made and only two microtechs.

none taken bro! Our knife laws are fucking retarded tbh, doesn't stop knife crime in the slightest, just fucks over law abiding users

nice hockey tape grip you duster

Oh, I see you've played knifey-spoony before!

Trips is the truth. I am a mongrel but more Finn than anything else. No filthy Jews, blacks, asians or Italians though. Just a lot of German, Finn and English.

Any luck buying chinky shit recently? Pretty much everything I've ordered gets confiscated.

My man!

Curtiss f3 wharny with jigged ti

Hinderer xm -18 3 inch with copper hardware upgrade and phospher bronze washer

and my american made chavez rendencion friction folder.

the one that gets the most use and pocket time is my Curtiss. i just love everything about it. its flawless.

Cattaraugus Quartermaster
Good for cutting off limbs... uh from trees I mean...

I feel so bad for how bad your government has cucked you.

Plenty, a chink Spyderco civilian, chink OTF auto 2", chink microtech ultratech 4" double-edged dagger (plain edge and serrated), chink knuckle dusters, 2finger and full 4 finger (the silver and black one in that draw photo above) also 2x push daggers and a ballisong :)

try ordering from DHgate if you havn't already mate, google it

Still, being 35% Finnish doesn't impress me or make me happy. Quite the opposite actually. Yet another bloodline lost. Finns are slowly disappearing. You'll never be Finnish nor will your offspring.

Very nice Hinderer dude

Knife importing only got bad around the end of last year. Even had a copper knock on the door accusing me of importing a "drop knife" when it was a standard locking. Can still get most things from within the country but it's all overpriced.

Already had a few nicked by customs, must just be on a list now lol

Wow two trips in a row is impressive but you're wrong. While I was in Finland visiting my family I met a girl there. I fully plan on marrying her and adding more Finn blood to my families line when she moves to my state for university.

Check'd and kek'd! That is the reply I was hoping for. Thanks user.

Lol you have police show up for the purchase of a knife?!?!?

Hahahahaha I might go to the store right now and buy an ar-15 and post it here just To post it in this thread.

Chink microtech copy and a Boker Plus Tech-Tool 1, very very nice UK legal folding knife.

Copy? Hardly. That pos is way chunkier.

Lucky bastard. Most people would just use guns on themselves if they could get them over here 2bf. Proper grim.

what kind of microtech knock off? I want a knife like a microtech but I could never bring myself to spend that kinda money on one knife

Got rid of most of my stuff, snapped the blade on my skeletool trying to pry something. I think I'll just get a leatherman and put one of those mini prybars on my keychain.

Indeed, but as autos are totally illegal in the UK this is the best I can do for now.

A microtech is $260. It's not a major purchase user. If you want one go buy it.

In reality you'll just taint more Finnish blood. If you truly care about Finns and Finland, you won't do it. Obviously you will, because you're a selfish American clinging 'muh heritage' but you've been warned. Because of people like you, we will go extinct and there will only be mongrels left who think they're Finnish. On the other hand we don't that race traitor here, so go ahead, take her to the States and make sure she will never return here.

It's a combat Troodon dual edge

>VG10 sharp steel
>brittle like flint
>VG10 will never stain
>you don't know how to sharpen

Please don't make us laugh

Not everyone has a couple hundred dollars / pounds of disposable income to throw at a knife unless it's for work use or something dude

thanks man!

I will. I'm perfectly happy to visit the family farm every once in a while and have my great aunts cook for me. I can bring my children to see the house their great great great grandfather built by hand and visit their graves next to the river.

You from the UK or US?

Then get your shit together user.