Last time i did this we had alot of fun

Last time i did this we had alot of fun...
Im a syrian immigrant, AMA

Do you think sarcasm is compatible with islam?

Depends on the country. Lebanon in syria are ok with it. Egypt and saudi arabia aren't.

Lebanon and*

Op what would happen if i bring a live pig to the mosque and tell the imam my pig wants to be radicalized?

I just take 100 bucks service charge and emotional stress relief another 100 bucks. Oinky is his name. Treat him with respect and he will bomb whatever you choose

If you're a moderate muslim, how do you live with the fact that the coran actually is a disturbingly violent and oppressive book and that to be a moderate muslim you have to have a pretty wild interpretation of the text ? Do you ever consider the fact that it may all be crap?

How many white girls have you raped?

I presume you're being sarcastic but i will answer nonetheless.
They will be pissed off but the most extreme that'll happen to you is that you'll be beat up by random guys that saw you doing that. And the guys won't even be actual extreme muslims they just feel like they have to defend islam because it's part of their identity

If you're really A syrian immigrant, why did you post the flag of the government, not the rebel flag?

I never said i am a muslim... i just said im syrian.
Im an athiest.

I was asked that question the last time.
None. But i have had sex with "white women" 2 turks and one brit. My ex was british.

Im an immigrant not a rebel there's a difference and i won't teach you the difference here.

In that case, how do you feel about Islam? As an athiest, you realize they'd kill you?

First off, turks aren't white. Second, why did you defile a nice british girl?

No they dont... my family knows im an atheist. My community knew before i left syria. It's frowned upon but doesn't deserve death like the quran says. Look muslims don't do exactly what islam says. Tbh at all. We're like Christians that only go to church on sunday.

Yes but you fled the country. Presumably from the fighting. So why post the flag of the government you fled from? Also if you were really Syrian you'd know that's not even the correct flag of Syria, the stars are rotated for some reason.

Really? You'd be killed in any muslim country for it. Happens all the time.

She wanted it. She was a freak i loved that. Btw just a heads up you can try to offend me but i don't reallt give a shit. Just to save your types.

Do you ever feel shame about abandoning your country and people like a coward?

Haha fair enough. How'd you like white pussy?

I jusy downloaded the first syrian flag i saw on google dude. And i ran away from the mortars that the rebels fired not the government. I was living near a government secured area sort of... and im syrian don't worry. I can speak actual syrian that can't be found online because there are no translators for syrian. Only arabic. So if you know a guy that wants to ask me something in syrian i can prove it to you.

Do you plan to go back to Syria in ant eventuality? Also what work or benefits u on

Saudi arabia dude and that's it. Everything else is just isis

Nah i was 11

In what country are you in right now?

Ok sorry for doubting you. Was just skeptical because of the wonky flag. What country you in? How is it?

I'm in Iraq/Baghdad, if you told them that you're athiest , Christian or whatever the fuck you're, all you would get is "yeah sure, good for you".
I also had some christians friends I'm high school

You're wrong. It is illegal in most muslim nations. Look it up. Your religion has some really fucked up views.

*In

It's good. I also like syrian ass.
Im bi btw so now you have another reason to hate me. I once did a whole "ill show you mine if you show me yours" kinda thing with my cousin but we went a bit too far.

I do not believe you. I have friends that were deployed there. They told me the stories of honor killings for athiests and other groups.

I don't understand the 2nd part of your question but no i don't plan on it. I feel like id be a stranger if i went back tbh.

No hate dude, just being a dick. Why just the one white girl? If you're in Europe, they'll throw themselves at you dude.

Germany, been here afew months.

Sorry m8 asking what u work as in britbong. Benefits is welfare innit

Germany and i really like it. People are nice and they all speak english. But i don't wanna take advantage of their kindness, im starting to learn german next month.

Nice I'm German too, where in Germany are you?

I find it interesting that a question about the character of Islam varies country by country. What would the Prophet say about that?

That's probably in mousl or other Sunni majority areas, we shias really don't have any problem with this, even the sunnies who live in Baghdad more or less feel the same.
And of course there's some exceptions here and there

Cool. What work are you doing/studying for? And why are most migrants not like you (learning the lingo, not being a rapist, etc.)

I lived in iraq for a bit, in erbil. I hated the country but i loved the friendships that i made there. Not iraqies, i was in a british school so my friends were brits and aussies

One was in Mosul, one was Baghdad. I have heard the Shia are less intolerant than the Sunni.

It's not something that the police does investigations about and im an atheist it's not my religion.

In baghdad they have sunni shia problems dude. I can't speak for them im syrian.

The religion you were raised in, then. It's a fucked up one. The way they treat athiests, women, gays, and more.

>turks aren't white
By now they're grayish.

Dude i have problems talking to girls. They talk to me but i just push them away
I feel like shit talking with em for some reason but i try. And they don't throw themselves at me. Some girls ask for my number sometimes but that's it.

Oh you mean what the government gives me? Nothing. Just a visa. The government offers alot but my dad has a job and we don't wanna as i said take advantage of the government's kindness, they gave us a safe environment to live in, we don't wanna leach off of them. No offense to people that are actually in need.

You just have to play up the refugee thing. They'll take pity on you, that's your way in. German girls are really easy for that. Plus the "exotic guy" factor. Just get over whatever hangup you have and you'll be set. Get on it man.

Sorry dude i won't tell you. Because Sup Forums is fucked up. Next thing ik i might be killed by an immigrant hating nazi.

So are you like the one syrian family that's actually trying to integrate? Why are so many of your people dicks?

Well these many countries in the middle east didn't exist at that time so idk mah dude.

My girlfriend was raped by you syrian migrant fucks. Fuck you, get the fuck back to your country before we rise up and get rid of you ourselves.

Whew, You're right but if you're not in any of the Eastern states you should have to worry bout it lol. Do you plan on going back to Syria once the war has settled?

Alot of the immigrants you're speaking of are badawies. People that live in tents in deserts. Even in syria they can't exactly fit in. So when you put a guy that used to milk his dinner, in a country that has GIRLS THAT SHOW THEIR LEGS they go ape shit. And im starting a german course next month.

Yea it is. I don't agree with it.

>Not a new IP
hmmm

Nah pity isn't my thing dude. Pity sex isn't my thing at all.

What is your favorite color?

I see. What is going to happen with those types? Is germany gonna have to start having crackdowns? Are they just gonna keep raping and shit until everyone hates you?

If you try to actually listen to syrians dude you'll find them similar to me. My whole family and relatives are like this.

Do you feel that Syrians would we better off with Bashar in power or the "SDF"? I have seen troubling videos of supposedly moderate rebels cutting heads off which makes me strongly doubt their capacity to govern. Thanks for the feedback!

Alright man, it wouldn't all be pity, you'd have girls who want an exotic guy. Just saying, you have options where you are. Take advantage of them my dude.

Assuming that's right, why is there a huge group of you who are assholes?

Well here's the thing. Ofc i don't agree with that the syrisn rapist did to your gf. But if your gf got raped by a guy with a beard you can't take out your anger on every guy with a beard. But im sorry this happend. This made life for us syrians also fucked up. People starte thinking we are going to rape them they started getting scared and much much more.

I already answered this question dude haha but short answer no i don't feel like I'd fit back in.

It's happened to a lot of girls here man. Your fucking people do it more than any other group. Just wait until we deal with you.

I fucking love you.
And i don't have a favourite colour.

> Nice.
> British girl.
Like getting a blowjob from a paper shredder. Phew. Your island needs more dentists.

Hopefully they crack their skulls so not even syria has to deal with em. But dude badawies are mostly ignorant not rapy. Like... 4 immigrants rape a woman and then they nlame 600k immigrants for it. So badawies are just idiots that can't fit in.

In syria there is no right side. Every side is evil. EVERY SIDE nobody is good. But bashar is the lesser of every evil in syria.

Ofc dude ofc starting to and lemme say for the record, german girls are really nice. Like theyre not jusy beautiful they're genuinely nice, at least to me.

Idk dude you'll find groups like that in evey country ffs. You're starting to sound like a 4 year old asking his dad "daddy... why are there meany people in the world?"

Well are they syrian exactly or just immigrants?

Okay dickhead but my people came as refugees to my country and they didn't mooch and grope women and steal and all that. My question is, why are so many of you types such assholes to a country that took you in?

Muslim immigrants. Most of you are from syria

Dude you're asking me why another guy raped another girl... i don't know, i explained why in previous replies but that's all i could.

Not really, there are Tunisians, moroccans, turkish, somali, sudani, kurdish, iraqi. You're just too ignorant to know the difference.

It's not just rape, your people are all living off welfare, no attempts to get jobs or learn the language for the most part, criminals of all sorts, enforcing your bullshit culture...what's your problem?

You all follow the same barbaric religion and act the fucking same. Fucking sand niggers, who cares what the difference is.

Are you Assyrian? How are Assyrians treated in Syria? Assad is secular but he still seems to be ba'ath. Are they forced to identify as Christian Syrians?

Now that's just a lie. If you neither work nor go to school you will be deported.

Who is the good, Kurdos, syria, iraq or Free Syrian Army?

As i said before an athiest can say he's an athiest in lebanon and syria but not in saudi arabia or egypt... that's the difference. As i said too ignorant.

If you're a NEET immigrant you get deported.

You know damn well that's not true. it's not just germany either, it's all over europe you people act like this.

No not at all actually. Every person of any background is treated the same in syria except for kurds because they tried to stir up some trouble.

Yeah, except you can't. Maybe you were told that but you are wrong. You are the ignorant one, kid.

Not OP but Kurds and FSA are extremely sketchy though they fight IS the most. Syria and Iraq governments are the most stable choices.

None. Read my previous reply. Sorry idk how to tag it. I mostly lurk.

How you learn the english?
Your fucking alphabet is a shit a shit

I've got a coworker from Ireland and his immigration officer calls him every week during work to make sure he is still there.

Dude if i can not work and not study and just live off of welfare I'd do it but i can't. Because i don't wanna take advantage of a country that helped me out when i needed it. And IT'S NOT LEGALLY POSSIBLE.

He's fucking lying. Doesn't know german yet, living in germany, but speaks english fluently? Liar.

I wasn't told that... i did that

I started learning english from movies and stuff.

OP, is there any hope for the future, coexisting with Islam, or are we going to have to kill millions of you to stop this trickle of nonsense?

Yea dude it's not as extreme here but yea.

Bullshit man. You speak it fluently. And you claim you don't know german yet. Get the fuck out of here.

Dude I've been here 5 months i just got accepted in a school... why would i be lying about being syrian. People hate syrians these days.