So 58 innocent people were killed last week

So 58 innocent people were killed last week.
Right. But were all of them truly innocent. Wife beaters? Abusers. Child abusers? Done time for serious crimes? Or actively involved? Just bad, miserable people who take it out on others?
Right. We don’t think about this. But maybe a kid is not being hit anymore, or worse. A pedo is gone. A cunt mother is not a burden. Someone steeling from their employer, gone. Nope. Doesn’t condone. But all 58 “innocent saints”? Probably not.

Nobody is innocent but not all deserve to die by some mouth breather.

>58 people at a country music concert in vegas
I bet at least one of them beat or molested their kids.

Imagine thinking this way. "58 people were murdered for no reason but some of them might have been unpleasant"
What the fuck is even your point?

To make me feel a little better about it. Had the same though on 9-11.

Really? To feel better you demonize dead people you didn't even know? How childish. Go fuck yourself.

Shit. How many (mostly widows) are cashing in on the life insurance policies of the husbands they really didn’t want around? How they mourn driving their Benz around, with their Gucci shit.
“That’s how they cope.” Sure.

yes, anyone of those could have build a time machine, travel to the past, and become hitler

the shooter was carrying out the will of death. he was a person too. just like all the people who died or were injured. no one is perfect, and everyone dies. and Death is,as it must be, always impartial.

A lot of them were republicans, so no.

The shooting made the choice. If he was a charitable, kind, caring saint, who snapped, he canceled all that out. “Will of death”? As death wills it mystical self onto others?

from the veiw of Death if Death were a being, all 59 people who died were equally guilty and innocent in things they did in there lives. the alll fell victim to Deaths power and as a matter of fac so does everone who dies everywhere
in one way or another.

*shooter

Who cares about them. There’s too many damn people in the world anyway.

Every day more than 58 people get murdered the across the country (in different geographic locations), but there is no media or outreach for them. But because 58 people got murdered all in the same location, that is a big deal.

How far do people have to not be physically located from each before it becomes not a big deal anymore? What is the exact distance in feet or miles?

My point applies to all who die a tragic death.

fate and choice are not so much opposites as they are opponents in a never ending game of chess where in the end there is no victor and there are no losers.

especially since technically that game will never end.

ever choice is predetermined but the outcomes of thos choices are not.

for example say you are getting dressed and you only have 2 shirts to choose from, a red one, and a blue one. you would have more to pick from but you recently CHOSE not to do laundry therefor your outcome is the present CHOICE.

Chances are they were all Trump supporters, so good riddance.

This is an unforeseen version of bait I have no dealt with before.

a u t i s m
u
t
i
s
m

All of their names are out there. Someone with the time can run extensive background checks on each of them. Yeah. You only hear about how “ good they were”. Right. At a persons funeral eulogy, you only hear about the good. If they were bad and unliked, that eulogy is short.

d e n i a l

I bet we didnt build a society that allows random jerkoff to make that judgement call.

>Punisher detected.

I’m sure a couple were country bumpkins who got a Vegas whore, and were abusing her. She got her cash and got high and cried. Oh look, they got killed. Bet she’s not crying anymore.