I think this album is amazing and was well worth the wait...

I think this album is amazing and was well worth the wait. It is the perfect next step for the band just like daisy was with the devil and god. thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

noisey.vice.com/en_uk/article/433n5q/brand-new-science-fiction-dread-review-essay?utm_source=noiseyfbenglish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop using Sup Forums to shill your teen rap.

>this band needs shills
honestly i loved the first song but i felt like the next 5 we're pretty generic, teeth being my least favorite. i stopped halfway through but will re listen to it soon
daisy>the devil and god

the board loved brand new and d&g but now it's completely flipped. popularity i'm guessing

ah ok thanks for filling me in. I came late here

>honestly i loved the first song but i felt like the next 5 we're pretty generic, teeth being my least favorite

Yikes.

It's amazing.

D&G, Daisy and Science Fiction might be the best depression core album trilogy ever honestly.

how will i ever recover

I really like the opening track.
Opens in an eerie manner. Kind of wish the album kept that same dark, yet aloof tone. But I still really enjoy the rest of the album. I can't think of any particular song I dislike.

I've honestly never liked Devil and God because it was so boring and whiny. But I've heard so much praise for it and their new album that I keep trying to get into it. Guess I'll start with the new one and see if I like it at all.

You might like Daisy. It's more abrasive and louder musically, and lyrically it's more violent than D&G

nah they just make bad music now

good way to close their career if they truly do intend on being 18 forever

it feels like a meticulous combination and perfection of all of their musical evolution with each previous release and the emotional pain they talk about feels a lot more grounded and existential than melodramatic

definite aoty for me

Noisey posted a good article on the band and album that hits on this:

noisey.vice.com/en_uk/article/433n5q/brand-new-science-fiction-dread-review-essay?utm_source=noiseyfbenglish

Daily reminder that In The Water is possibly the best song ever written by Brand New

No Control isn't that good. 9/10

To me it's like a panda falling down a grass hill, endless, clutching at grass and then it stops.

Devil and God and Daisy are among my all time favorite albums bu this one is really underwhelming
absolutely dont get the praise for it

whoa man you should write for pitchfork

Writing a full review now and emailing it to them. Wish me luck senpai.