Can someone id this if its weed. I found it in my grandmothers garage

Can someone id this if its weed. I found it in my grandmothers garage.

That’s weed

Yep, it's weed.

now tell ur mom that unless she gives you $100 per week you're gonna call the cops and rat her out

It's sage m8

OP here what should i do with it?

who ever harvested that deserves a beating its virtually free of any buds and 99,9% stems and leaves

No buds dumb grandma

if u are crinibal enough to dry weed in u garage, the u live by the code.... snitches get stitches

Need more pictures it looks like. It but. I'm not seeing bud on it so its trash I'm going to say it's. Likey hemp and she like crafting with it hobby stuff. Like soap tea site like that or. She's going to make a small bit of hash

that's because they are female plants

moron

This.

Where all the good THC at? Bet it's a nigger growing that shit.

throw them away?

looks like they were pulled before flowering at all, so fairly worthless, you could try to extract what little there is, but probably not worth the effort or cost

how you make hash or pollen?

Yeah and that's why you root out all the males early as possible and let the female bud but get fertalised. Its all about the bud.

Pleb.

google motherfucker

but don't bother, you won't get shit out of it, it never had a chance to grow many, if any, of the trichomes you want

Youre an idiot. That made no sense, females do make the buds. Not at all how can you say that when the fan leaves are covering the buds. They should have removed the fan leaves beforehand but what do you think you cut the buds off and trim them just leave the bud to dry? Wet trimming is for noobs and teenagers

it should look more like this

>continue drying
>mulch the plants, save the mulch
>get 2 barrels or 50-gallon drums
>acquire a quantity of 90% - 98% ethanol, preferably food grade but absolutely NOT denatured or any other kind of alcohol
>use a ratio of 1:1 plant matter to ethanol, that means for every pound of mulch use 1 pint of ethanol
>mix the mulch and ethanol in a barrel
>let it sit for days/weeks
>use cheesecloth or linen to filter the plant material from the liquor
>throw away plant material
at this point you can either evaporate the alcohol which will take fucking forever, but give you a kind of THC-laden slime that will also eventually dry or you can drink the ethanol/cannabis concoction and hope it's strong enough to get you high before it gets you too insanely drunk to notice

that may be "weed", buts its a male plant. its used to make hemp products, like fabric or rope. male plants have 5 petals on their leaves, female have 7. also, there are no buds. this will probably get you just as high as smoking literal grass

if there were any buds worth mentioning the fan leaves wouldnt be able to cover them completely . also no yellowing on the lower fan leaves / lower fan leaves are all intact and not yet falllen off.

if the plants were mature and carrying any significant ammount of buds the lower fan leaves would all be yellow or fallen off already and the upper fan leaves would be rigid and locked in place between the buds so they wouldnt be able to cover anything up.

look at this example there is no way in hell fan leaves on a mature plant can cover up a well developed top cola...

THIS

your grandma is probably brewing regular ass tea with it or something

>its a male plant. its used to make hemp

marijuana and hemp are not the same

sadly thats a load of bollocks ... the number of fingers has nothing to do with male or female but is based on the specific genetics of the variety. i have seen enough male and female plants with anywhere between 1 and 13 fingers on the fan leaves to tell you that this 5 7 rule is an urban myth.

also you can see white trichomes on some of the plants wich is a fairly good indicator that they are female not male.

Or use everclear so you dont die

what do you think everclear is?