Sup Forums i wanna share something with you just because. When i was a kid...

Sup Forums i wanna share something with you just because. When i was a kid, i spent the night at my indian friends house. He lived next door, so we spent the whole day playing outside. Eventually his mom called us inside. We were sweaty af from running around so she told us we need to take a bath. I was ok with it... untill i found out she was going to wash me. Luckily my friend was ganna take one with me. I felt less shy, but still... it was the first time a lady was ganna see me naked, let alone wash me. So there we are... naked in the tub, she turns the shower on and begins washing my friend first. Idk what caught my attention, but i looked down and saw my friend peeing on me. Him and his mother found it hilarious, but i was grossed out in all honesty. His mother washed his arms, chest, and legs first, by the time she was ready to wash his privates he had a full on boner. Watching her wash his dick gave me a boner. She rubbed soap all over the shaft, pulled the foreskin back, etc. The whole 9. When it came time for me to get washed i was shaking and excited. The only thing that was on my mind was his mother washing my dick. Arms, legs, chest, and the whole time my dick stood up pointing at her while it pulsed up and down. She made a comment to my friend and they laughed. Idk what was said but they were both looking at my dick. Finally, it was time. I felt nauseous from excitememt. She took my dick in her hand, and kinda started pulling on it. She soaped it all up and washed my balls with her other hand. I renember it being very ticklish. While she pulled on the shaft, her hand kept stroking the rim of my head. It felt really good. Then she started pulling my foreskin back. It was tight. I never pulled it back in those days. I was only 7 or 8. She spent a good 3 minutes pulling it back then foreward, then back again. With some help from lotion, she got it back and it had a little cheese on it. She soaped her hand up again and started washing my head.... contunuing.

go on

The feeling of her warm soapy hand tightly balled up in a fist and really firmly jerking the head had me in such extasy. I put my hands on her shoulders to keep balance while she continued. I had no idea there was a tipping point, and suddenly i tipped into my first orgasm. Man, was it fucking intense. My knees went week and i remember crying out. She knew i came, im 100% sure. But when i came, she simple rinsed off my cock and pulled my foreskin back up. The whole night i stayed up thinking about it. To this day i still fantasize about it. I wonder if it was an accident or she did it on purpose.

For sure on purpose.
She was a grown woman who has a child of her own.
I Think that she has a good amount of knowledge on dicks.

Lets make this a shota thread from now on!

Is that ok OP?

Women that kinky are my ultimate fetish.

Sure

Are you OP?
>I can see why, this was your first sexual experience

was she a 10/10 milf? Should have blackmailed her and fucked her now that your grown.

Fucking crazy ass indians

Nice two shota threads at the same time

Was she hot?

One gay shota thread
One Straight Shota thread
Its the best of both worlds

This is bullshit. Everyone knows Indians don't bathe.

Nasty stinky fuckers.

>Born too late to explore the world
>Born too early to explore the galaxy
>Born just in time for 2 shota threads

LMFAO

OP here. This was my indian friends mom. How you like?

She was an 8. Big titties, big hips. Long black hair.

Fake Op

Stop pretending to be OP

fake and gay, also manface/10

My friends mom. She still secretly comes over in the night. Life is heaven

exactly my point, user

Come on, OP.
You had us there for a minute.
Now you are gayer then before.

Damn OP she looks hot. I just fapped to her and came into my mouth. Thanks OP, pics saved. Got moar?