Just smoked filtered cigar

Just smoked filtered cigar.
Heart felt super weird and started beating fast. Vision also weird. Is this laced? I bought it today from a grocery store.

it's just nicotine overdose you pussy

I had a nicotine overdose before. This shit is worse.

Heart palpitations are really common from stimulants, caffeine, and nicotine. Especially when combining any of these. It's not really dangerous. Different tobacco sources (different brands of cigars, cigarettes, loose tobacco, etc...) have different concentrations of nicotine. Some are stronger than others and more nicotine than usual can lead to heart palpitations.

don't you get bored posting the same thread over and over?

congratz you just got throat and lung cancer

Is a full body pulse normal. I got super paranoid and am in bed now. I got an unexplainable pulse like coldish feeling

I used this photo more than once but this is not the same thread, fuck off, this is serious

these things will fuck you up

What do you mean? Nicotine is a strange drug and I highly recommend at least reading the Wikipedia page

Immediately before a racing heart, I got a cold pulse throughout my body. It made me paranoid and I freaked out. Then I got double vision, like I crossed my eyes.

>>pipe tobacco
>>no description of what type of tobacco is used beyond pipe tobacco.
>>probably Cavendish processed Virginia blend.

I smoke a pipe. This is the best feeling. Why are you being a faggot about a good nicotine buzz?

Sounds awesome

Yes that's just a cold flash from the nicotine.

When will I be back to normal?

Tomorrow

Thanks.

I feel a headache at the base of my neck now

>Seneca

Fellow upstate NYfag?

I recall taking a bong rip of tobacco at the behest of a friend in high school. It basically caused vertigo and it felt like the world was spinning and I couldn't see straight. It went away in 20 or 30 minutes. Nicotine is processed fairly quickly from the body so I don't symptoms will persist for more than a few hours, with maybe a residual headache. Don't worry about it too much. You just over did your nicotine intake. Be more careful in the future now that you know there is a limit to how much you can tolerate, especially if you don't smoke regularly and have no tolerance.

Yeah.

I worried this shit was laced with PCP. That is my biggest fear.

It wasn't

Jesus christ how young are you guys. If you cant smoke a cigar without being a pussy, then youre probably not old enough for this site

Why the hell would a pack of gas station smokes be laced with PCP? Just sounds like a nicotine buzz.

I smoke like one and a half packs of these daily with no issues