Do chubby girls give better head?

Do chubby girls give better head?

Yes

No also fucking them is generally disgusting

In my experience yes, always.

my experiences approve this aswell

Some do, some don't. To be honest, it's pretty rare to find a girl who knows how to suck dick decently in general.

that's because they've never had their dick sucked

or you're really bad at reciprocating

Yes, they have to

No.

Virgin from Myspace

projecting.

suck a dick faggot.

i'll get back to you if i ever get blown by a skinny chick

of course

they know they need to make up for being fat

>ITT: LARPing virgins
Fat chicks are bad at everything and a skinny slut can do everything she can and is usually better at it

its not that they give better head.... its just that they are more willing to give head at all
they know they have to try harder to keep you and if that means they have to suck your dick a couple times a week to keep you then they will do that shit

i found they were always way more ambitious about it, whenever i tagged a chub chub.

ball licking, rimming was a lot more often with them. I still got those from slim girls too, but the hefers were more keen on it, and really got into it.

2 outta 3 of my 'hall of fame' bjs were from fatter girls.

> posts a pic of a chubby giving head with her teeth
OP is an idjit

Wrong. I always take care of my ladies. It's just that most girls have no clue what the fuck they're doing.

Trips don't lie

Not if hungry

Absolutely fucking not, user. And don't listen to the new/virginfags here: fag chicks are absolutely disgusting.

> tfw they give head and it feels like you're being eaten alive.

My advise: don't even ponder it. Blowjobs feel awkward, they fucking smell (constantly sweating because they are, to put it simply, large masses of lard) and their hygiene in general is lackluster.

> DAILY REMINDER TO NOT DATE FAT CHICKS; YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

oooooooh you totally got me, good one, you're a master troll. go chalk up another win on your "internet argument" list. i bet you're proud of that. honestly i'd print that post and frame it, it's art.

kek

yet you've never thought to train them? you tout your sexual prowess but can't seem to get a girl to fuck you how you want? literally pathetic

Obviously meant fat* chicks in the first post, but I'd rather be faggy than fuck a fatty.

You don't have time to train girls you're hooking up with, now do you? Of course I get girlfriends to be somewhat proficient, I wouldn't seriously date someone who's not open about sex, but with random hookups? What, are you gonna give her a 3-hour lecture on knob-gobbling before you get down to fucking? Do you take her to your place and hand her an informational package to peruse at her leisure?

Like, do you even have casual sex?

>tfw getting the best BJ in my life last friday by a korean qt
shit was so cash

got you to reply.

all i wanted. XD

oh good lol, all i was looking for was replies too and you filled that quota for me right away

TELL THEM HOW TO FUCK YOU DUDE. don't sit like a bitch and whine that people aren't doing what you like. the fact that you think it takes a 3 hour lecture to get a girl to give you good head is proof of your incompetence

I don't think you have any idea what the fuck you're talking about.

>virginity
the post

This tbh

They're not better in general but they are generally more enthusiastic, and more likely to let you be forceful with them/get deeper into their throats

No, they don't. Fat chicks are unironically bad at sex.

you should have said
>do chunky chicks suck better dicks

The only girl who was able to deepthroat me was fat af, true story.

I think they're the best deepthroaters.

not better but more eager to

You're right but so is