AOTY 2017

AOTY 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

play.anghami.com/album/2771661?bid=/aB1b/6F2O2E
youtube.com/watch?v=oeN3ko6Ka0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i unironically liked it, wasn't what i was expecting but it sure did hit me right in the feelerinos

where can i listen to this?

play.anghami.com/album/2771661?bid=/aB1b/6F2O2E

listening to rn, digging it alot.

ngl this dumb fye

I swear to god if this album is actually good i will shit a fucking house

But what does Dadthony think?

Wow, it's fucking good

Ok fine i'm listening to it. I doubt he can do much harm in 22 minutes

get ready for a angsty teen fest lol

unironically this, it's pretty deep when you listen closely

It's short, which people will criticize but if they were long, drawn out songs about his depression and other stuff (which i'm not making fun of in any way) I think people would get tired quick. The instrumental and lo-fi use in the beats is pretty unique and I think really worked with his flow and voice well.

Fuck me, this isn't bad.

Is there a 320 download yet?

that pic lel

I like it more than Saturation 2. I just wish the lyrics were more subtle.

There's a few people in this thread praising it. I can't tell if it's phoneposting because it only shows a couple samefags

Fuck that's edgy

20 minutes wont hurt, its good honestly

the Trippie Redd song doesnt fit well with the other songs but its a good song on its own

actually not the shit show that was expected

All right, I'm going in expecting a edge-fest. Hopefully it will be a good edge-fest.

Ah fucking hell I actually kinda like it
It's nothing new but it's so nice not to have him screaming obscenities in my ear. I'll probably listen to it one or two more times after this listen then forget about it.

(((AOTY)))

hey this is pretty good, not cringe at all

https : //dbr .ee/ XX1p

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hahahahahahahah

Whose decision was it to put Fuck Love on this album? God damn, this Trippie Red fucker is the worst singer imaginable. Completely ruins the mood. Fantoine will probably give this one a 6.

god this board is shit

It's gotten pretty bad.
There's like 5 taylor swift threads, jesus.

imagine being this guy

Definitely not what I was expecting. It's alright. Most of the tracks are pretty short and don't waste your time by repeating themselves; they get their point across and end. A lot of this just sounds like sad indie pop. He isn't tackling any ideas that haven't been dealt with before, and there isn't much subtly or dealings beyond surface-level. Depressed teenagers uninitiated to better emotional music will think it's good. Also Fuck Love is terrible.

Still waiting on Fantano before I form an opinion

17/10

It's actually pretty good

>Still waiting for muh shekels to jew

Why is the intro so goddamn quiet a motorcycle drove past my place and I had to restart the song so I could take in all the emo

My expectations were low but he actually wowed me
He gives people a perspective of his depression without glorifying it.
I wouldn't call it album of the year but it might have a nomination for RAOTY

Jew bullshit. Fake rap. Many such cases. Sad.

just finished listening it's pretty good desu.
Everyone Dies In Their Nightmare is lowkey a bop

Fuck off Schlomo

If you aren't going to live in the house, how much do you want for rent? I'm a good tenant and I've had some problems with landlords in the past, but I'm really needing to turn my life around and get on a good path. I'm in AA and am doing really well. No relapses yet, haha.

I can do first and last month's rent up front. Let me know about parking too. I've got a PT Cruiser that I will never park on the street.

There's like 10 lil peep threads everyday
We all know it's the same guy

>"if you're not willing to value my emotions, and hear my words fully, do not listen"
>*Close window*

I thought you guys were shilling the album until I heard it. THIS SHIT IS FUCKING INCREDIBLE.

this is so gay

kinda funny how the people that love X are edgy white 13 year olds who wish they were black, but even funnier how the people that hate him are edgy 13 year olds who LARP on an anonymous imageboard as nazis.

Wiki just dropped rap album of the year and your all talking about this fucking trash ?

gimme a link boyos

If you're over the age of 13 and like this album, please kill yourself.

t. 14-year-old

Make a thread about it nigga

You're not fooling anyone

>tfw the meme outmemed the memesters
Unreal. Simply unreal. This album is one of the best albums I've ever heard from a meme rapper.

Fuck off Schlomo. Kill yourself.

either you are all shilling or im a retard who cant appreciate it
I will say however, I was pleasantly surprised, not because its good and i will listen to it again, but its not BAD. I expected bottom of the barrel ingenuine pretentious edgy garbage, but he came off pretty genuine even if he wasnt able to be that subtle with the lyrics.
Its not absolute shit like i expected, its passable i think, i just wouldnt listen again.
Honestly I would think far more highly of him if he stopped the gimmicks and pretentious bs. Like the hanging himself video, and the XXL stunt, and all the talk about how hes too deep for people to understand.
If he had no social media/general media presence whatsoever and I only knew his music, Id think hes alright (still not what id listen to though)
I at least respect that hes bringing a different style to an extremely mainstream audience

Wow, an actually well formed and reasonable opinion. Thank you user, one of few non-brainlets on this board.

You really have to bring Jews into this?
>>>r/the_donald
This topic has nothing to do with kikes, go post about them in a Uzi thread where it belongs.

Famesag

Why can't they ip ban him?

i might be a faggot but im not big enough a faggot to praise my own opinion in a Sup Forums thread

It's not bad but it's not that good either

Impeccable Photoshop skills

guys george soros has clearly hired shills for the purpose of posting extreme opinions about a soundcloud rapper, on fucking Sup Forums

surpringsly decent album, was expecting worse from xxxtentacles t b h

some of these songs feel like snippets tho

DUDE JEWS HAHAHA

GEORGE! AYO GEORGE SOROS LISTEN!
LISTEN TO THESE BEATS HNNNNG!

*POPS REDPILL*

HAVA NAGILA HAVA NAGILA HAVA

OI! VEY
WHAT DO YOU SAY
L'CHAIM!
ALL DEM SHEKELS IS MINE!

>BREAKS CONDITIONING

who is this nigga posting soros and samefagging lol

anyway, i hate x, this was pretty good, strong debut, more of a jack of all trades thing, master of none. I think the transition tio the indie inspired songs was actually done pretty well, emotionally this wasn't as fake deep as i thought it'd be except for the intro and the instrumentals on the tracks that are mainly hip hop focused are incredibly good. this is also 11 tracks (10 if you dont count the 50 second intro) which id usually complain because this is literally a 25 minute project but it adds more replayability because i dont have to wade through filler tracks to get to ones that are actually worth a listen. on my fifth relisten right now so i think im ready to form a valid opinion, in terms of criticisms though, if he was going the short track route he could have made this an EP but i guess album hypes his fanbase up more, oh yeah, only one feature, some of the tracks legit sound like snippets too and i can swear that one of these songs was longer than this in the actual snippets released (save me was around 5 minutes originally, 2:40 now)

my rating? 7/10.

I was expecting a 0/10, but I was pleasantly surprised.
It's still like a 2/10 or 3/10, but I was expecting a dumpster fire of an album.

commies are too poor to afford shills

*dabs in Yiddish*

come on, Mike, we're not even on Facebook!

oh sorry, (((kikebook))), don't wanna misuse your jew-nouns

XXX is redpilled tho

his negro wife left him he's crying right now

xxxUncleTom

Wait wtf did she legit leave him?

waaah everyone who likes this album is shilling waah ok Soros where's my check

>0/10 is a dumpster fire
>2/10 or 3/10 isnt

nigga what

Damn i really like this.

I hope it's not just a first listen shock

I love that the biggest "critics" of this show are people who haven't actually watched it and just judge it by solely by its title.

*blocks your path*

Based Lil Peep savior of the white race

*gets in your way*

watch pitchfork give this a BNM

bro i tried to listen to that shit, possibly the worst album i've listened to ever.

Well you are a Lil Peep fan, hard for a 2 iq listener to enjoy a 140+ IQ record.

are you actually fucking retarded?

>he thinks you'd need photoshop to fake that
that said I don't think he's lying

Quote me next time.

Leave then

"17
My collection of nightmares, thoughts, and real life situations I've lived
17 is the number tattooed on the right side of my head
My own personal number
Soon to be explained in future interviews or instances
By listening to this album, you are literally
And I cannot stress this enough
Literally
Entering my mind
And if you are not willing to accept my emotion
And hear my words fully
Do not listen
I do not value your money
I value your acceptance and loyalty
Here is my pain and thoughts put into words
I put my all into this
In the hopes that it will help cure
Or at least numb your depression
I love you
Thank you for listening
Enjoy"

made me think

Pretty bad, would be considered cringey and boring indie rock/emo if it was made by a white guy. I do like "Save Me" though.

the beats sounds like those "Chillhop Study Beats | Lo-Fi Hip Hop 2k17" videos you see on youtube home page

This song alone beats any song on this album youtube.com/watch?v=oeN3ko6Ka0I

shocked that this isn't utterly terrible

oh my god this is awful
redditors will enjoy it

>boring indie rock/emo

its alt rnb at most, theres only one real indie folk song on it.

Same shit as SB2H except more boring, lazier, and "sadder", but apparently X is ironic and self aware and Cudi isn't so that automatically makes his music better.

>same shit as sb2h

name one song on sb2h like jocelyn flores you niggas is dumb lmfao white kids i swear

same very pleasantly surprised

they won't because he beat a woman