Redpill me on Casey Neistat

redpill me on Casey Neistat

Other urls found in this thread:

understandingkatrina.ssrc.org/Tierney/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wachowskis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>redpill me
The Matrix came out in 1999, stop this gay shit

Seriously stop with this "redpill" shit, it's the cringiest term imaginable at this point.

>The Matrix
Nothing to do with the matrix right now, it's a term made popular by Sup Forums.

hes a caveman that thinks like a caveman and cries like a caveman

Stop being such an obese retard kys

His wife is the literal definition of a bitch.

yeah i dont know who that is

>redpill me
wrong board Sup Forumsfart

sage

>it's a term made popular by Sup Forums
oh sure, but nonetheless invented by two transfaggots for a sciencefiction flick -go to Sup Forums and whine about that.

op is retard. casey neistat has a shovel face.

>huge kike nose
>poorly developed lower face
>tiny weak little mouth
>ears sticking out like a fucken inbred
probably going to be superfamous

Are you trying to say that Sup Forums would stop doing dumb shit if you pointed out their hypocrisy?
Because they had a RL hangout/debate at the "he will not divide us" shitshow and 90% of the Sup Forums users that showed up were either black, or various shades of brown (and/or they looked like the cringiest fedoracore losers you'll ever meet).
So yeah it doesn't really work, they have zero self awareness.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is the dump where are non Sup Forums material goes to

>typing this much about Sup Forums
I don't care

He didn't have nice tats

I disagree, Sup Forums is their bitch and main dumping ground.
Sup Forums is just whatever, faggots from every board.

Actually... no... we were using redpilled on Sup Forums before Sup Forums even came out...
Fucking newfags, I sweer2god

Anyway, from what I've gathered, he's a pretty big youtuber who caused a big controversy about "vote hillary guise!! if u dont ur evil!", but other than that he seems like a somewhat interesting guy, does a good deal of vloging ..

Also, everyone complaining about the term "redpill" are truly the biggest fucking newfags and they should leave and stay go. It's a good term that points out the fact that things are not always what they seem(nothing to do with left of right politics specifically), only some faggot whose trying to hide something would get upset about it.

>Actually... no... we were using redpilled on Sup Forums before Sup Forums even came out
No.
Been here since pre-maddox, it was never used before Sup Forums.
Stop with the historic revisionism.

>another "it's my Sup Forums" thread
They never learn.

How to instantly spot a newfag:

>Sup Forums is shit because trap threads

>doesn't know Sup Forums had trap threads since the dawn of time, the difference is they were 2D

Your one ugly fck casey..

>he has no nice tattoos

I can't recall this "maddox" guy, and no, really, it's not "revisionism" you dumb nigger, I started browsing Sup Forums when I was 12-13 years old(no joke) and been here over 10 years. "redpilled" was a really early concept which came from The Matrix, again, the reason why pol uses it so much is because politics is very complicated and has tons of angles being worked... but a redpill would also be relevant to other boards as well.
Anyway, lurk moar newfag.

>I can't recall this "maddox" guy
Then how the fuck do you even call yourself an oldfag.
Get the fuck outta here, jesus christ, you're a child.

Waste of dubs. Shitposting. Underaged. Literally a faggot. Never lurked in his life. Absolutely disgusting.

What is that thing and why wasnt it left on a hillside to die as an infant?

He's a gangster.

I know who you are, and want to remind you of whats coming for you.

you alogg

If you faggots think Sup Forums did it first or /pol or /b you are bottom feeding McChans and board cancer. The matrix used redpill and techfags with a hard on for cyberpunk/computer underground shit have been using it before most of you faggots knew what a Imageboard or messageboard was. Stop with your but I was here first bullshit. /pol and /b are almost the same both had nothing to do but steal culture away from keyboard and firsting on Sup Forums is newfag. Kys.

Got damn cia niggers

Fetal alcohol syndrome.

Samefag is same and a fag.

>he married an actual dog

pretty sure that illegal

shut up mudge...go back to darpa

Actually, Sup Forums was first.

fuck off Eugene, /s4s/ invented all the memes, including the red pill.

Maybe he went to Canada for a weekend?

So apart from bitching about advert money they don't do all that much (they make normal videos/films). YouTube offers people "partnerships" which let them earn something from the ad revenue pool and made them feel really important. They feel they deserve the money and not getting it anymore would be a crime against humanity.

Anyway, the ad revenue money pool is quite small. YouTube still hasnt made Google it's money back. If they scrapped the partner program and just charged a little for it they would be absolutely fine. That would get rid of clickbait and content machines, so instead of PhilyD's "Americans are freaking out" videos we could have some real good stuff again.

understandingkatrina.ssrc.org/Tierney/

This was first, then it was Reddit. No idea why the kids brought it over here.

you know it's true, Genio-brah. It's where that true lulz lie.

He is a time traveler sent from the future by the "tolerant" leftist liberals to influence the masses with his vlogs

No, Sup Forums came before Sup Forums.

>this ugly mongoloid jew freak has fucked at least 2 women and there is objective proof of this (his kids)
>i'm hugless at 27 years old

Top zozzle u wot m8?

just look at that fucking nose

>redpill me on...
No. Go away.

The Matrix, the movie from which the term "red pill vs blue pill" is gleaned from, was written and directed by two transgender women, the Wachowski sisters, formerly the Wachowski brothers. They're also Jews btw.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wachowskis

prolly because you're an unpleasant and hateful bigot retard who smells like sourdough and dresses really odd.

I don't live vicariously through his YouTube channel, I live vicariously through Jimmy Diresta's YouTube channel.

his wife seems fine but her clothing line is very unoriginal and retarded

>Ugly
>Sell out
>Sucks Hillary's dick
>Shitty tattoos
>Faggot
>Vlogger

Why hasn't he killed himself yet?

haha quite meta my fellow meme lord !! haha ex di

Casey is fucking awesome!!

lol casey's bitch wife

no ur mom r cassis bifh waif u feggit fit me irl imma nibble ur nipple