You come home early from work and catch your wife/gf in the act with a nigger

You come home early from work and catch your wife/gf in the act with a nigger.

Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

freep.com/story/life/family/2014/04/17/in-which-states-is-cheating-on-your-spouse-illegal/28936155/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Watch

Go to Sup Forums and do a thread where I post what I saw and ask wat do

let them continue and go do other stuff

Hold him at gun point, call the cops.

When everything is said and done kick her ass out.

be gay

>call the cops
What law did he break?

>what law did he break?
He's a nigger what law didn't he break?

Being a nigger in a modern society

just lie, the cops will always believe a white person over a black guy because they are racist enforcers of capitalist hierarchy

Be confused that I have a gf

Celebrate. Guilt free divorce

Except they will also always believe a woman over a man and she will defend Tyrone and you'll go to jail for racism and sexism.

Call the cops and let them turn him into Swiss cheese for me

Kill them both, live rest of my life on the run.

>You come home early from work and catch your wife/gf in the act with a nigger.

Wait, I have a home, a job, and a wife/gf?

Things are coming up Milhouse!

Lynch it and feed it to my dogs

Take a short video, empty the bank accounts, present the video to my lawyer, begin divorce precedings.
Take everything from her, collect alimony, and full custody.

>inb4 men always get fucked over in a divorce
when a white man sees that video, he's going to throw the book at her. Lord knows he wants to set an example.

no they won't.

Which one?

Kill wife and offer nigger a job

And what you do with the nigger?

suck his dick

Cry out loud and hang myself in bedroom while listening to my wife slowly climbing the climax. Mentally given up on the race war and let the black race dominate earth and choose humans fate.

if married 5+ years double murder maybe suicide anything less just leave

That

kill nigger

>Beat them both with my bat
>Get arrested
>Go to court
>Plead mental distress in the heat of the moment
>Get a few months to a year in prison
>Workout until release
>Come out looking better
Who cares, they're dead and I can move on with life.

You do realize you'd be the one getting arrested right? Adultry isn't illegal, but holding a hostage at gun point is.

Fap

Trespassing

Leave, tell her I'm not paying child support

Temporary insanity is no longer a valid defence. You'd be found guilty but insane, you go to a mental hospital until deemed well, then serve the full sentence for murder. They changed this a long time ago, you watch to many movies.

How is he tresspassing if your wife invited him in?

It's still a valid defense, pleading insanity is next to impossible nowadays, temporary still flies.

What if adultery was illegal...?

He said wife or gf, a gf doesn't have the authority to bring an unknown element into your home, unless you live somewhere under shitty common law.

Anyone have the webm of the guy shooting a nigger and blonde in bed? 3d animation?

Insanity Defence reform act 1984. I'm not saying insanity defence isn't a thing. I'm saying it won't work with this example. You can't claim temporary insanity for a crime of passion like being mad your wife fucked a nigger. It doesn't work anymore.

You could claim you thought he was raping her.

Then you'd be living in the middle East or maybe some of the sillier Asian countries?

No western civ has it as criminal.

Oh well, I'd still do it anyway just because people shouldn't get away with deceit.

Record and fap

Grab video camera and press record

You could always try the standard defence: don't get caught. It's one of the easiest crimes you get away with if you don't act stupid about it.

Good idea. He probably was. Blacks like to rape and women like to be raped

>tell him he should get tested
>tell her she has to leave now and it's over
>get a drink and listen to the ensuing argument between them and hope he gets violent so I don't waste any time or energy.
Worst case scenario I'm out a gf but I have more bedspace and options.

probably get dubs or something.

It was a what if question and some states have adultery as a felony,
Some places have even jail time.

Also adultery is a used as a very normal reason for a quick divorce

Post the sign back out in front of my house that says Dead Nigger Storage.

kek

Zero states have adultry as a felony

The answer is obvious. Rape the nigger to assert dominance, while your now ex gf cowers in fear and ecstasy, involuntarily having orgasms by the toilet.

nail door shut , burn

suck the big black cock

IDk how accurate this is but

freep.com/story/life/family/2014/04/17/in-which-states-is-cheating-on-your-spouse-illegal/28936155/

There is a difference between there being a law still on the books and it being actually criminal. The supreme court ruled it unconstitutional, the states that still have the laws have them because they are to lazy to repeal them but if ever brought to prosecution the court would immediately strike them down due to supreme court ruling.

It's not. It's like how people quote dumb laws still on the books. A law remains a law until repealed or struck down by a court. The supreme court ruled adultry laws unconstitutional and so many states repealed them. The ones that did not however can't enforce it or the first time a judge gets a case he'll strike it down himself. Google dumb laws there are a ton of hilarious things that technically are still "laws" but are not in the criminal justice codes for their states anymore

reported the thread for beastiality

it's a nice thought on paper user, but something being a law gives it legal precedence. what happens when the time comes and a judge upholds the "dumb law" because it fits their need for a conviction?

Pick up my most expensive shit like laptop, ps4, a change of clothes and leave.

Next day pick up the rest of my shit (if it hasn't been damaged) with my work van and a few buddies to help me.

Cheating whore doesn't deserve talking to or second chances.

Cry like a little bitch in private.

>you do the weird stuff to?

The defence lawyer makes a defence based on stare decisis, the judge is compelled to comply with the supreme court its not at his discretion to decide not to do so. If he does, then he'll almost certainly not be a judge very long after showing contempt towards a higher court and you'd have the case thrown out immediately on appeal.

Ill get her to come home and watch me getting fucked in the ass. I'm not lying if it happens to me they will watch my asshole being stretched.