Women are idiots

Women are idiots.

You're not wrong.

that's a pellet gun, and if she can't even hold that thing right there is definitely a man more of an idiot than her that didn't show her how to properly handle a weapon.

Women are stupid and I don't respect them

I puked in my mouth a little..

Guns are idiots

Nope. She's trying to give herself a black eye so she can get more in the divorce. She's playing 5D space chess.

The recoil will have her eye out lol.

>a man more of an idiot than her that didn't show her how to properly handle a weapon
Do you see the problem here?

I love that fucking image.
Women can't into shells.

Lets make this creature that is dumb as shit, incapable of rational thought, and objectively useless. Oh and lets give it its and vagina for a good laugh.

-unbased God

do you just ask stupid questions and hope for attention or do you actually have a thought?

Neither are dogs. Women are not supposed to be smart. They're supposed to look nice and breed. I'm sorry that the modern society brainwashed you into thinking that women are somehow equal to men and now you think you are a genius cause you realized that they're not.

why would you teach a kitchen accessory how to use a gun o0?
do you teach algebra to your drill?

You must be an idiot to misunderstand the question, written plainly in front of you.

airgun mate .. virtually zero recoil

Found,the dipshits skirt itt. Face book is that way whore >>>>>>>>

some people here would kill to have a gf like this, don't even lie

trie and kill it whit fire, If it fail run for you life
dont stop running, change you name ditch your phone, leave the country go deap under ground

explain the problem that you so clearly expressed?

Nope, I just have sex with them

see

it's a lazy thing to do even here on Sup Forums, but i can't complain. we bred you to think this way.

>would kill to have a gf like this

*would kill to have a gf. There, I fixed it for you.

Peridot by far.